Page 1 of 2
LastLast

No Title for killing Lei Shen?

Why is there no title for killing normal or heroic Lei Shen? Also, there's no title for killing heroic grand empress but only Will of the Emperor and Sha of Fear? Finally, why is the normal achievement gone so you dont know if people had actually killed the bosses before you invite them?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8067
    You shall be granted the title ", Storm's End"
    Might wanna research a bit more next time

Hunter - Monk - Warlock - Shaman - Paladin
    <Immersion> - Alliance 25 man guild @ Frostmane Stream

Sorry I just meant normal mode Lei Shen. Then how do you explain normal Lei Shen and heroic grand empress not giving a title?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Sorry I just meant normal mode Lei Shen. Then how do you explain normal Lei Shen and heroic grand empress not giving a title?
    Yeah, would have been better if normal Lei Shen gave "Storm's End" and heroic Lei Shen gave "Savior of Pandaria" instead.
    Shek'zeer could have given something like "Name of the Klaxxi" or "Name'thik".

10+ Year Old Account
    Storm's End, wow. Really cool :>

Deleted
    Why is there no title for killing normal or heroic Lei Shen? Also, there's no title for killing heroic grand empress but only Will of the Emperor and Sha of Fear? Finally, why is the normal achievement gone so you dont know if people had actually killed the bosses before you invite them?
    Are you one of those RL's that asks everyone that joins their pug for achievs, and then don't have it themselfs? And accordingly kill one boss in three hours time and call it.

10+ Year Old Account
    As one of my guildies said yesterday, he was hoping for the title Thunderpants.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

So when we answer your thread's initial question, you twist it to make a further issue.

I see no problem with there being no title for killing normal Lei Shen.

Heroic Grand Empress I was kinda "eh" on. Could've named it "The Empire Breaker" or some shit. I know "Empire Breaker" sounds awful but I can't think of much for it.

Empress slayer?

The Usurper?

Usurper sounds nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Because the title have been given for the expansion's final bosses beginning with WotLK.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    Because the title have been given for the expansion's final bosses beginning with WotLK.
    Just put on Kingslayer and pretend you got it from Lei shen.

What...?

^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously Thunderthighs is the title we're looking for here.

I can't remember, did normal mode Ragnaros and Anub'arak give titles? They were both pre-expansion-end bosses, and I don't believe they had normal mode titles either. So, this isn't exactly out of the norm.

Empress, while in her own raid, was sort of an odd mid-tier boss, since ToES and HoF drop the same quality gear. MSV dropped lower item level, so was it's "own" difficulty, while HoF and ToES dropped the same item level, so they were the "same" difficulty. One title per difficulty?

That's how I see it, anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do like the title Thunderpants...

10+ Year Old Account
    Kingslayer, Storm's End...

What next, <Name>, the Mountain that Rides?

So far LK and Deathwing are the only normal mode bosses that gave titles, both of which being end of expansion bosses. Sha of Fear gave a title by proxy of Tranquil Master, but that was just for defeating all of the manifestations of Sha, not specifically for defeating Sha of Fear. Lei Shen is not an end of expansion boss.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Yeah, would have been better if normal Lei Shen gave "Storm's End" and heroic Lei Shen gave "Savior of Pandaria" instead.
    Shek'zeer could have given something like "Name of the Klaxxi" or "Name'thik".
    Don't know why I'd want to be called "thick"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post

That would make my life....and my WINTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post

<Name>, King of the North
    Khal <Name>

are the two I want to see. OT - excluding DS, they haven't given out normal mode titles since ICC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    <Name>, King of the North
    Khal <Name>

are the two I want to see. OT - excluding DS, they haven't given out normal mode titles since ICC.
    Orly? And what about Slayer of stupid, incompetent and disappointing minions?

Edit: Nvm, just realized i owned myself -_-