Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    no i leveled my toons for professions and soloing old raids/dungeons multiple times a day/week

The year was 2006.

The ability was Cat Form.

I did already have my hunter, though, at the time.

Death knight, for rune forging. How nice it is to not have to spend ten to twenty thousand gold on weapon enchants each season.

Okay not really, but if I were to restart from scratch someday, that would be true.

In the start i knew i wanted to level a druid for cat form and also that epic cinematic introduction for vanilla wow. The one with the nelf running thrugh the forest turning into a cat and so on. Never could get into druid though, but later it become my oldest alt that sees fresh wind every now and then when im bored on my other characters.

Leveling my lock 85-90 now because of Chaos Bolt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I leveled my priest because of how cool penance looked. Now it's my main and, ironically, I hate disc.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Deleted
    leveled a druid for the old resto form too bad it isnt available anymore as permanent form

Druid for Flight Form.

When I would fall off the Aldor Rise on my Shaman and get jealous when I saw a druid shift while falling, I knew I had to make a druid alt.

---------- Post added 2013-03-28 at 03:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by syntactic View Post
    leveled a druid for the old resto form too bad it isnt available anymore as permanent form
    It is, the minor glyph Glyph of the Treat. It adds another shapeshift to your bars, usable in any spec and only cosmetic.

Unless you mean something else?

Deleted
    Protection paladin for Avenger's Shield.

I leveled my Rogue just for pickpocket back when I was doing Insane in the Membrane. Now I leveled her to open my own lock boxes.

Deleted
    Can't say i leveled anything because one certain ability. Now to think, i can't say any "fun" ability on any class. Maybe stealth because i can bypass mobs? And yes, i have one of each class, though 2 of them are still lvl60.