TellMeWhen Overpower Stack tracking

Hello, Ive been trying to get TellMeWhen to show my overpower stacks in the icon I made for overpower.
    I have tried pretty much all the ways I could think of to track overpower stacks, tracking taste of blood or overpower, adding conditions, checking it to show timer texts etc, but it just wont show the stacks.
    I did a similar thing on my monk for tigereye brew and the stacks showed just fine.
    Here is a screenshot that should help understand my issue http://i.imgur.com/Kxu5YZq.jpg
    As you can see I can see the overpower stacks on my overpower icon that is in the actionbar, but not in the TellMeWhen icon, even though it lights up it doesn't show the stacks.
    If this is not currently possible with TMW, which addon would you suggest for this?
    Last edited by Musta Kyy; 2013-03-28 at 02:12 AM.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

maybe you should simply track overpower as a buff, i believe action buttons don't show overpower stacks as with raging blow

Quote Originally Posted by brutallord View Post
    maybe you should simply track overpower as a buff, i believe action buttons don't show overpower stacks as with raging blow
    Currently I have it tracking Taste For Blood, which is a stacking buff, but for some reason it does not show the stacks :/
    I just have set the icon texture as overpower icon, otherwise it would have the tfb icon.

Buff/Debuff
    Choose Spells to check: Taste for Blood (Not sure which one of the 3, rotate them until you get the right one)
    Units to watch: Player; player
    Track: Buff
    Enabled
    Custom Texture: 7384
    Show timer, Show ElvUI timer text

those are my settings for overpower tracking and it works.

Deleted
    ^1^T^SType^Sbuff ^SName^STaste~`for~`Blood ^SCustomTex^S7384 ^SEnabled^B ^t^N61501^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

Import this into your icon

Alternatively change your settings to the following:
    Last edited by mmoc37cfb5e035; 2013-03-28 at 03:43 AM.

I use IceHUD for this, a lot of similar addons work too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Thanks for all the help, later I actually switched to WeakAuras, because I also wanted to make a rage bar.
    Made these with it

Hopefully answers here can help others with stack tracking on TMW, but since my issues got resolved this can be locked now.