Hunter or Warlock for BGs

Hey all,

I can not decide which class to pick out of these two for random BGs and naybe some PvE content. I have leveled both to 70 but still am struggling to pick one. I love tjr movement Hunters now get but I believe warlocks get some more mobility at 90.

Which one is overall performing better and that you enjoy playing?

Thanks all.

I main a Warlock, and mained a Hunter during Cata. Warlocks are fun, but can require greater foresight to play well. Warlocks also require a fair bit of 'ramp up' before you can really dish out the damage, as the resources for both Destruction and Demonology require some initial effort to build them up (like rage, only much slower).
    Hunters on the other hand, are in a pretty good spot. They no longer have a dead zone, dish out some decent burst and are now pretty mobile. No more standing and hard casting to fill that focus.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

15+ Year Old Account
    Class mechanics and playstyle are highly subjective experiences; what other people enjoy is all but useless in determining what you will enjoy.

For what you plan to do, I would recommend Hunter over Warlock. Hunters are more direct and offensive, while warlocks offer more team support but require more as well - in random RBGs it's better to be a lonewolf than reliant in any capacity on your teammates. I very much enjoy my warlock (main alt), but I think especcially if you already seem to be leaning toward Hunter - stick with it
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancet View Post
    Hey all,

I can not decide which class to pick out of these two for random BGs and naybe some PvE content. I have leveled both to 70 but still am struggling to pick one. I love tjr movement Hunters now get but I believe warlocks get some more mobility at 90.

Which one is overall performing better and that you enjoy playing?

Thanks all.
    Both are enjoyable in different areas, you need to define what you aim at.
    Just random BG's, world PvP, 2v2, 3v3, Rated BG, which ones?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

release your beasts to the enemy and they won't even know what to attack xD

Hunter without question for random BGs.

Warlock is far more wanted for raids than Hunter and is capable of higher DPS, but generally it's relatively easy to find a raid spot as long as you're ranged.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    release your beasts to the enemy and they won't even know what to attack xD
    There is a options in names frames where you can remove the enemy platenames for pets and minions and put a class color.Makes the things lots easyer for you
    Anyway i love the both characters Hunter much because no one can silence me But warlock have better control over some nasty healer

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters. Why? They have Stampede. Often means GG
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )