Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Mage] New Glyph Idea

Glyph of Ring of Frost

Raid Cooldown

Ring of Frost no longer freezes enemy targets. While standing inside the ring, party/raid members take X% less damage. Does not stack with similar abilities.

Lasts X seconds and increases the cooldown to X minutes.

---------- Post added 2013-03-28 at 09:07 AM ----------

Major Glyph Obviously.

Deleted
    Could be cool yeah, like a raidwide frost kinda shield.

We could use some raid utility

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that some of the healing classes have similarly *sized* abilities, but I think RoP would be too confusing to stand in and you could get an unfair advantage with it in PvE when the other people couldn't be able to tell if it's the freeze or the damage reduction version.

The idea is good though and on track with what we've been discussing, possible Mass versions of Temporal Shield, stuff like that.
    My magic will tear you apart.

Deleted
    it could make a wonderful level 95 spell ...

15+ Year Old Account
    The problem is that it makes RoF the go-to talent for PvE which Blizzard doesn't want.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I-Swizzle-I View Post
    The problem is that it makes RoF the go-to talent for PvE which Blizzard doesn't want.
    True, but It's not like we got anything better in that tier anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    remove RoF from Talent Tree. Replace it with something else, then make RoF work for all specs. Also this way you're not glyphing a talent and rather a regular spell.

Here is another glyph idea. Glyph of Alter Time. When used this glyph will no longer relocate you to the position you were at when you used Alter Time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo55 View Post
    Here is another glyph idea. Glyph of Alter Time. When used this glyph will no longer relocate you to the position you were at when you used Alter Time.
    Would love to have this but as a minor glyph, similar to how glyph of killing spree works.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    Would love to have this but as a minor glyph, similar to how glyph of killing spree works.
    Yeah I need this one too

I thought of one too.

Glyph of Band-Aid
    You permanently gain +15% spell power, and lose access to all level 90 talents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    I thought of one too.

Glyph of Band-Aid
    You permanently gain +15% spell power, and lose access to all level 90 talents.
    Yes, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

A glyph like for the priests "Dark Archangel" would be awesome. Everytime we use combustion we take on the form of an phoenix or get firewings...

Deleted
    The only glyph that can change every things : Glyph of Ultimate Polymorphism !!!
    That glyph would allow the mage to choose into what the target will be polymorphed.
    From rabbit to stone by enraged gnome

10+ Year Old Account
    They could make Ring of Frost have a different color for when its glyphed with that glyph. I do like the idea and hope something like this will be developed by blizzard because I really feel like I lack utility in raids nowadays :<

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

I dont think we will get glyphs for talents in the new system ever. And even if the introduce something like that it has to alter every abilitie in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danaos View Post
    I dont think we will get glyphs for talents in the new system ever. And even if the introduce something like that it has to alter every abilitie in a row.
    Lolwut, Glyph of Evocation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Glyph of Evocation effects everything in the tree, not a single talent

Yet that entire tier is pretty much worthless for PvE on about 95% of fights.

And L90 = Invo for F/F or RoP for Arc, so that's another tier.

Same with PoM for Fire...
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo55 View Post
    I like this. Something I definitely could see Blizzard being okay with.