Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I propose a new rule here on the forums. No talking about stupid subscription numbers as only Activision/Blizzard plus shareholders needs to know. Your gaming experience will not change because of this. Half the time these threads end up being a massive mess with sub gain vs sub loss people bitching constantly at each other.

Also, one month and people are already excited, my question is why ? I honestly believe some people refresh the front page hoping the subs have went down and proceed to the forums and create yet another thread adding fuel to the fire.

It's not a nice discussion and people gain nothing from it. Some of us here are actual fans that want to discuss the game and not have to deal with doom sayers.
    Last edited by Thulvaso; 2013-03-28 at 04:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    I don't care what they lose or gain. It doesn't affect me in game. My realm is going strong. Jeeze, this game has millions of people. Some new MMOs are lucky to keep a million. these threads should be locked and burnt right away.
    I agree. If you are a Blizzard employee, you can read about it in your email. If you are a stock holder, you can get a Q1 statement by email, and if you are interested, you can follow the Q1 at release. As a fan, I am really sick of these "WoW is dying" threads, even under the guise of a quarterly report. If people are that interested to know what the subs look like, they can follow Blizz and their Q Report. All it will do here is start a fight between fans and haters.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    I propose a new rule here on the forums. No talking about stupid subscription numbers as only Activision/Blizzard needs to know.
    Pretty sure sub trends are of interest to share holders.

Quote Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
    So, q1 2013 conference call drawing nearer (first 2 weeks of may most likely) how significant of a loss it is going to be sub wise?

I predict 1.2m lost subs and the player base back to 8.5m-9m.

Love speculations.
    Does it really matter? I mean really? Come out from the basement and join the real world. If you don't like the game, quit. If you like it, play...but for f*cks sake who cares about their conf calls? You do realize they could drop their subs by 70% and still be the leading MMO for a lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

I am pretty sure I've lost brain cells just taking the time to post this. Thank you sir, threads like this....ah fuck it.

The fact that you stated "A little over one month until the moment of truth" and the moment of truth in your life is a video game company's quarterly conf call.

It's time to re-evaluate your priorities. Even as gamer. Yes, i'll probably get infracted again but it's people like this who have/are ruining the wow community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spectrefax View Post
    Share holders get Q reports by mail and email. Unlikely they are combing MMO-C for some fan's one sided opinion of the subs level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spectrefax View Post
    I will add this but as a community of players, who cares.. really ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
    So, q1 2013 conference call drawing nearer (first 2 weeks of may most likely) how significant of a loss it is going to be sub wise?

I predict 1.2m lost subs and the player base back to 8.5m-9m.

Love speculations.
    Oh look, another window licker who for some reason has nothing to do with his/her time then hope for the failure of an amazing game and company because he/she is upset about something. Seriously loser, if you don't like it, don't waste you time on it, why the need to try to bring down those who do, are you that emotionally and mentally retarded (And I mean that in the sense of the opposite of developed, not as an insult).

Infracted. Flaming is not tolerated here
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-03-28 at 04:59 PM.
    For the night is dark and full of terrors

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a little too early to even predict any of this and the level of hostility in the thread is not so good right now.

Closing