Thread: How's life?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    positive vibes.. i feel good things are coming

Very boring internship (but hey what can I expect with 4% attendance for the lecutre who sorts out work placement, I though still getting 60+ would impress him but apparently not). My own fault really, fucked up 2 interviews for brilliant jobs with really good pay, but hey at least I am living with my friends for the summer so could be worse.

Meh, I lately have been thinking a lot that me playing video games was "A waste of time". Because one of my teachers said so a few months ago. BUt then she completely finds that watching movies and tv shows to be normal. She said that video games are a waste but then she will go and give the class a link to a website where we can watch all tv shows and movies for free. I then started thinking why is it that she thinks video games are a waste of time but yet watching movies and tv shows are not? Should I follow her advice and just "Delete" all of my video games?

Life is for living. As long as we dare to listen, we will dare to be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Single (yet again)
    Busting my balls running this company
    Very little free time

typical.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Life going smooth, Going to marry this Christmas very happy.

working in a place far from my home(beijing), go back home every month, getting used to it.

Deleted
    Boring and lonely

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrible, depressed, lonely.

Oh well, we're living in the 21th century, aren't we? I hate the world. So yeah.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Pretty shitty. Mostly my own fault, though. Oh well.

Deleted
    I didn't see how we did this, can we do this again?

Pretty great, started College at the beginning of September, and I'm really enjoying it. Only took two classes so it's not really intense coursework, but i'm enjoying the experience so far.

got a good job , great friends , sweet family , pretty cats and and new laptop for my games yay ! but lonely still :P

Deleted
    not too bad =3

Deleted
    Little better, speaking with a girl who's living near me (and is my age, no cougars woo).

Always going out to an appointment on the 28th to see if i can fix a few issues, can't wait - so overall, from a 1/10 week to a 6/10 week!

Sh.t right now as im unemployed...

10+ Year Old Account
    I work a slack job where I can do whatever I want for 70% of the time, I get paid well, I can set my own hours, I own a condo, I own a car, and I'm fit, attractive and intelligent. I'd say it's pretty darn good

Things are kind of slow for me. Not in a bad way, but more in an indifferent but agonizingly bland way.

Not too bad. Things are going kinda slow at the moment, but I don't really mind.