Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Evryone believes the counterclaim, except when I do it.
    cuz ur obv bad

15+ Year Old Account
    Nevermind...I see listo's vote in his initial counter claim post...carry on, nothign to see here.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Vote Rigmi44

He is lying about being Moltres. I did not want to have to come out so early but I am Moltres, it is true that it is a survivor. I do not have a night action however I do have a crazy effect. Once killed either by lynch or NK I am allowed to come back to life and in doing so kill 1 person of my choice.

---------- Post added 2013-04-08 at 10:04 PM ----------

I mean I've even been more or less dropping hints since day 1 on who I am. Earlier today I even said exactly what Moltres did, so that is probably where Rigmi got the information from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Why hasn't listo voted for Rigimi if he KNOWS Rigimi is fake claiming his own role? Does listo not want to be on the lynch list so Rigimi cant kill him from the grave? (if Rigimi is in fact Moltres)
    Listo did vote.

? I don't understand why you think there would be two Moltres Anakso.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Listo did vote.

? I don't understand why you think there would be two Moltres Anakso.
    Ely gets ditto, uses copycat on listo for some bloody reason, gets turned into Moltres. Eventually gets kicked out of the game and replaced, foxxi tells us she is removing "his role" and removes "ditto" from the game but allows his copycat Moltres form to remain? Rigimi enters game, sees he is Moltres, suddenly we've got a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I was waiting for this. You say it pretty much every game, Lysah.

Anyway, another possible reason for Listo to speak up is that Nightfury Treann is a scum buddy of his and he thinks it best to save him. Why would he save him? Perhaps he is the godfather and is investigation immune, hoping that he gets investigated tonight and "clears" his name. Who knows. Either way, I'm willing to kill one of the potential Moltres'. As pointed out, Listo has been dropping hints at being Moltres all game. Perhaps he was setting up for a fake claim, but I'm willing to take the gamble.

Vote: Rigimi44
    It still doesn't make sense to me. Nightfury is going to be high on the suspect list for a while and even if him and Listo are together then Listo will just end up being lynched and Nightfury will still be a good target when we have nothing better to go on. The only time this would be a good strategy is if there was a mafia party that was incredibly close to 50% of the vote and I don't see it right now.

You know, part of me can see an annoyed moderator being harassed to reveal the replaced person's role and change the replacement's role trolling us by giving us a double legendary.
    Kudos to Foxx if she pulled an extreme mindfuck on us. I'm leaning to believe there's either a mistake or someone is lying though.

There's no way Fox used two of the same Pokemon Anakso. There was a list of 30+ for a reason. Speaking of which, Ditto was removed from the list. There's no way Rigi has anything to do with Ditto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Ely gets ditto, uses copycat on listo for some bloody reason, gets turned into Moltres. Eventually gets kicked out of the game and replaced, foxxi tells us she is removing "his role" and removes "ditto" from the game but allows his copycat Moltres form to remain? Rigimi enters game, sees he is Moltres, suddenly we've got a problem.
    I had thought of that possibility as well since my last post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elyaan was ditto.
    There is a finite number of available pokemon
    Elyaan a role was intended to eventually duplicate a pokemon already in the game
    What's the best away to reassign a ditto? Force it's transformation. I assume they just did a /roll of some kind and it came up moltress.

If you think about it, it makes more sense than creating a new role for a new not in game pokemon. Especially since elyaan was a surv that could become either town or scum. The best way to endure rig still had a chance of being anything would be to force the transformation.

Here's how it can play out if we lynch Rigi:

1. He's is Moltres, will revive, and kill someone. (We can't say who since he isn't town aligned.) but we know Listo is lying and probably trying to protect NFT.
    2. He isn't Moltres, but we kill a scum. (He probably isn't another survivor, since he could just role claim that Pokemon and be telling the truth.)

---------- Post added 2013-04-08 at 11:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Due to leakage of Populaire's previous role, Rigimi44 is going to be assigned a new role card.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Populaire's previous role has been removed from the game
    Sorry Fox said it twice and I'm not doubting that Ditto did get removed from the game. I still think Rigi is lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am off to sleep now, will check thread in the morning. Just remember I have been dropping the hints since day 1, Rigmi does not come out and say anything until after I said what Moltres would do.

One way to find out~

Vote: rigimi

I agree with blues logic, I'm sorry if you're not lieing but i seriously doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm....After thinking on it a bit more, I will throw my vote out on Rigimi. I feel that I am hesitant to do so, but it is probably at least in part the threat of the revenge kill doing its job.

Vote: Rigimi44

15+ Year Old Account
    I see it between Rigimi and Nightfury Treann at the moment.

And Greeney, you said you investigated Rigimi and got innocent? Night 1 or Night 2?
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I see it between Rigimi and Nightfury Treann at the moment.

And Greeney, you said you investigated Rigimi and got innocent? Night 1 or Night 2?
    Poop.
    /10 chars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, this may seem really scummy and pretty much give you a reason to lynch me but; go ahead. We will find out what's up with listo, you will see I am Moltres and a survivor, I will return 2 days later, and if listo is still alive: I kill him.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Quote Originally Posted by Rigimi44 View Post
    Honestly, this may seem really scummy and pretty much give you a reason to lynch me but; go ahead. We will find out what's up with listo, you will see I am Moltres and a survivor, I will return 2 days later, and if listo is still alive: I kill him.
    Okay.
    Vote Rigimi44

Greeney investigated Rigimi?

Well, right now I don't find Rigimi particularly more suspicious than listo. I can easily see the mod throwing in a duplicate pokemon instead of using a spare to throw us off. The fact that both agreed on the rebirth kill ability makes me inclined to think that.

15+ Year Old Account
    What we've got here is a good old fashioned Mexican standoff.

At the moment, I'd vote for postponing killing either of them today, continue with lynching semi-lurking non helpful Treann (in my opinion he's the best target), and then go from there tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodna View Post
    Greeney investigated Rigimi?

Well, right now I don't find Rigimi particularly more suspicious than listo. I can easily see the mod throwing in a duplicate pokemon instead of using a spare to throw us off. The fact that both agreed on the rebirth kill ability makes me inclined to think that.
    Doing due to not being able to sleep. I said earlier in the day that Moltres more than likely could come back to life after a death. Everything Rigmi has said was mentioned by me at one point. I also find it unlikely that Foxxi would make a mistake like that.