Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    and what blood is saying about tracking him tomorrow to Uggor makes sense.
    How does this make sense? There's no tracker left. Only 1 in 4 that robo will have that ability and it still wouldn't prove anything as Uggor is probably just hanging around and not doing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    As I said, the game isn't in our hands. Votes and night actions mean nothing. Right now, survivors decide who wins. You can speed lynch me all you want but it won't win the game for town. That is what makes this situation so beautiful :P

Also notable, the 50 50 won't work with Blood. He has roleblock at his disposal
    Yep, I suggested it yesterday but instead there was a speed lynch (perhaps the reason for that). I'm up for either and right now I'll probably just abstain from voting and see what the town does.

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 12:22 PM ----------

Yes but like Kray said, your plan is convoluted and relies on several people to do very specific things. For survivors to just win with town it just requires us to vote you now and blood tomorrow.
    Yea, but you can't lynch Silkku without the help of at least two (or three?) Survivors . That is what Silkku is saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are claiming this game is in the hands of the survivor's and the town should worry about them over scum.

Problems with that

Survivors have no night kills
    Survivors have no way of communicating outside of the game thread
    Survivors win with either the town or the scum so there is no need for us to really get involved.

Me personally I have chosen to help the town and I am pushing for lynches on known scum. I'll be protected from the other suspected scum tonight so I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Survivors have no night kills
    Survivors have no way of communicating outside of the game thread
    Survivors win with either the town or the scum so there is no need for us to really get involved.
    1. So who killed Virothe?
    2. Is that really needed?
    3. True true, but that also mean we can get involved wherever we please.

Deleted
    I fail to see how this is complicated. Right now, Robo is your only protection with a 50 % chance of protection. If survivors want a scum win, they don't protect town and vote with scum. If they want town win, they protect town and vote against scum. Only specific action for Bloods win is Keleb copying. For me to win it takes Krayzy to block Robo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    How does this make sense? There's no tracker left. Only 1 in 4 that robo will have that ability and it still wouldn't prove anything as Uggor is probably just hanging around and not doing anything.

Yep, I suggested it yesterday but instead there was a speed lynch (perhaps the reason for that). I'm up for either and right now I'll probably just abstain from voting and see what the town does.

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 12:22 PM ----------

Yea, but you can't lynch Silkku without the help of at least two (or three?) Survivors . That is what Silkku is saying.
    With us not knowing the identity of the scum factions that is risky. If we knew they were teammates it would make sense. Not so much if they are on separate teams. ..

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    With us not knowing the identity of the scum factions that is risky. If we knew they were teammates it would make sense. Not so much if they are on separate teams. ..
    Low risk for survivors in either case. Neither scum nor town can afford to NK or lynch a survivor.

Deleted
    oh, I almost forgot

vote blood fox

rest is up to town and survivors. Kray has declared he will do nothing so I'm offering the 50% victory chance. Otherwise this will be popularity competition with survivors acting as jury. Oh and keleb, in case I win, you go for rollo, I take Ana. If Blood wins, I think its safe to do it same way but you can negotiate before day ends.

And Kray, I don't see how any faction is complicated. Visc, me and Wass were Jessies team. Blood, Fire and Holz James' team. nFT got recruited. Visc had retaliation kill as his ability and we hit a bomb N1 while holz attempted to kill Visc

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    oh, I almost forgot

vote blood fox
    I think you want to bold that.

Deleted
    vote blood fox

god this is hard. Never again with Nokia C6...

Yey, foxxi the mod that cant count strikes again
    With 12 alive it takes 7 for majority lynch

Although its now entirely worthless Ill throw out the one person that Ive protected and has gone on to die. Lysah on night 5. As you can see I wasnt exactly sitting on a wealth of useful information for town!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Although its now entirely worthless Ill throw out the one person that Ive protected and has gone on to die. Lysah on night 5. As you can see I wasnt exactly sitting on a wealth of useful information for town!
    Oh goody, you can be of use to the dark side then! Join us Xanj, and together we can rule the pokeworld! (well, at least until the game ends. After that, you are on your own bro)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Actually....I jailed you last night, so you were role blocked at least once when we had no kills. I do agree that I'd like to hear about Rollo's investigation last night.

If Firebert is telling the truth about having two mafias and that he was a tracking immune GF, then I wouldn't be surprised if the other GF has the traditional investigation immunity as a way to help differentiate between the teams.
    I was role blocked it seems as I received a no result. I also do not share the same character as Greeney, I'm Arcanine. If you're suspicious of me and my claim, the only thing I can say is that I initially wanted to keep Arlee around in the showdown because of her claiming to have a half role like myself. I figured all the other half roles would see that and defend her 'covertly.' Obviously, I didn't want to give too much away too soon, especially after Greeney came out. I'm sure Greeney did that knowing I would get his results if he never had an opportunity to list them.

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    He claimed odd night cop. Last night was an even night.
    I'm full time now that Greeney died.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

15+ Year Old Account
    I have been ghosting since my death. As Gengar, I had the option to haunt the living thread when I passed. I no longer had my NK, I no longer had a vote. I am never truly dead, though I have no more TRUE influence other than wasting essentially 3 lynches (bravo, bravo, bravo, you all played into that so nicely).

By haunting the living, I win if scum win.

I feel that that scum played masterfully this game, and even if we don't turn up winners, we're winners in my book. Though, honestly, I'd love to see the survivors go nuts and push the scum win.

Yey for going nuts...

Vote Robo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    I have been ghosting since my death. As Gengar, I had the option to haunt the living thread when I passed. I no longer had my NK, I no longer had a vote. I am never truly dead, though I have no more TRUE influence other than wasting essentially 3 lynches (bravo, bravo, bravo, you all played into that so nicely).

By haunting the living, I win if scum win.

I feel that that scum played masterfully this game, and even if we don't turn up winners, we're winners in my book. Though, honestly, I'd love to see the survivors go nuts and push the scum win.
    Honestly scum do deserve to win this game, town have been doing stupid crap since the Lysah v Arlee thing, and although Keleb seems to be going for the scum win I don't know if that will happen since you need more than one SV for it (I think)
    If I was a Survivor I'd just play for town until the end really.

Honestly scum do deserve to win this game, town have been doing stupid crap since the Lysah v Arlee thing, and although Keleb seems to be going for the scum win I don't know if that will happen since you need more than one SV for it (I think)
    If I was a Survivor I'd just play for town until the end really.
    Currently I'm not playing for anyone but there's currently little reason not to have a vote. More or less everything is revealed so just wanting to end this game.

Deleted
    well, currently town has 2 smart options from lynching Blood: plead with the survivors or take the 50% gamble. Lynching me opens the third option which only gives the town a win if survivors side with it.

Sikku, So much bullshit. once we lynch you that game is gone, survivors and town win, Lynch me, you get to kill a town letting the survivors choose.

Still waking up sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh guess you're right on lynching blood first as blood has a role block and a NK, you just have a NK.

But you've admitted to being scum so you're the safer lynch. blood tomorrow.

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 01:15 AM ----------

Assuming the game is still on going tomorrow.