10+ Year Old Account
    It's more powerful yes, but it makes sense to have one of each and not one person completely NK immune and one person just a single lynch proof.

I mean it's going to happen, uggor will get lynched again and I guess then we'll find out. Maybe it will work. Like I said, 50% chance imo.

Firebert is 100%

I have to ask, if we know he is an SK and not mafia is it worth using the days lynch on him? He might hit a mafia with his NK, it's a risk I know, but right now town badly needs Mafia dead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    It's more powerful yes, but it makes sense to have one of each and not one person completely NK immune and one person just a single lynch proof.

I mean it's going to happen, uggor will get lynched again and I guess then we'll find out. Maybe it will work. Like I said, 50% chance imo.

Firebert is 100%
    Firebert is also on a team with a team kill, whereas Uggor isn't. Lynching Firebert won't stop the mafia from making a kill. Lynching Uggor (if it goes through) will stop 1 kill a night.

---------- Post added 2013-04-17 at 09:48 PM ----------

unvote

I got an idea...
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post

Firebert is 100%
    Okay, I lied, I'm not NK immune. Can we kill Uggor now?

15+ Year Old Account
    If Uggor is stating the truth and cannot be lynched, lets lynch one of the Moltres and have them use their 'revenge kill' as a vigilante kill on Uggor. We continue with the lynch here on Uggor and see where it leads us. Tomorrow if he is still alive, we lynch Rigimi or listo. We hold off our lynch vote when we return from night to give Moltres time to return and perform the kill.

Or, we just do that now.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

What if they can only kill people who voted on them like most vengeful townies?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    We have a guilty on Firebert we could go for instead.
    What? When did this happen?

---------- Post added 2013-04-18 at 05:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    You. Cannot. Lynch. Me.
    IDEA: If the person that hammered was a Normal Pokemon, Normal moves don't affect Gengar, so he can't be killed.

This time, get a non-Normal Pokemon to hammer?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    What if they can only kill people who voted on them like most vengeful townies?
    I believe they both said they can pick any target and that there was no stipulation on "must have been targeted by or voted by" in their role card.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    This happened on N4.

---------- Post added 2013-04-17 at 10:00 PM ----------

We'll come to that conclusion (using Moltres) on the next day phase if Uggor is still alive.

vote uggorthaholy

---------- Post added 2013-04-17 at 10:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post

---------- Post added 2013-04-18 at 05:56 AM ----------

IDEA: If the person that hammered was a Normal Pokemon, Normal moves don't affect Gengar, so he can't be killed.

This time, get a non-Normal Pokemon to hammer?
    Since you're mafia, would you be a non-normal pokemon? hammer away!
    wyrd bið ful aræd

15+ Year Old Account
    Go ahead. Hammer me. It can be the most special of all, Lysah should unvote, and then when someone else votes, Lysah can hammer. Or a mafia can hammer. It doesn't matter, pick a "special" pokemon and hammer away bbz.

so its based on your hammer?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    so its based on your hammer?
    I won't give you anything to help you, I don't personally care who hammers me. Just touch my hammer with your hammer and we can hammer together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was a nerve racking night. I finally got a cop investigation, that was promptely lightning rodded to Kel (assuming he did get it off, which seems plausible). Doesn't amount to much. On the off chance we are all lucky Sob's, then I investigated Keleb.

---------- Post added 2013-04-17 at 11:42 PM ----------

I won't give you anything to help you, I don't personally care who hammers me. Just touch my hammer with your hammer and we can hammer together.
    Well then, I'm gonna hammer you all night long. I fully expect you to hammer me back really hard if you survive again.

vote: Uggorthaholy

15+ Year Old Account
    That's 9, welcome to night.

That's 9, welcome to night.
    I don't believe you.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe you.
    Count it again.

Count it again.
    I counted 10, stop lying to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    I counted 10, stop lying to me.
    stop counting wrong.

Profesor's Log 6:22 pm
    Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy had some interesting news to share today. Looking over the wild pokemon that have been flooding the pokecenter it appears as if a few of them are tagged like Fearow had been, only more discrete. These tags however seemed to be broadcasting something. We have removed them and the pokemon affected have entered a dazed state, but do seem to be less aggressive already. I'll look into these tags more tomorrow.

The town used Lynch on Uggorthaholy....it's not very effective.

It is now night. Night deadline Saturday April 20th 8am EDT
    please submit your action in your thread.

Professor's Log 6:56am
    I was awoken by loud banging on my door this morning. Officer Jenny told me that Nurse Joy wanted me to meet her at the pokecenter immediately. I rushed to get ready - I don't think my socks match - and took off on my bike as fast as I could peddle. When I reached the hospital my heart was racing, and the sight that met my eyes made it race even faster...my Vuplix... and she was in bad shape. Nurse Joy informed me briefly that the little oddish I dropped off the other day had wandered off in it's injured state, and when she followed it, it had led her to my Vulpix. I pulled her into my arms and held her close...she turned and looked at me, and smiled; and to my astonishment...she evolved! Without any firestone at all, and while injured! The number of mysteries that are being woven this week just doesn't seem to end. My vision blurred, and focused into the distance over the head of my Ninetales; I saw a sight almost as unbelieveable. Mew! here in the center! Also unconscious, but stable. I wonder if Nurse Joy will let me inspect her once she starts to recover...?

Mew a Jack of all Trades has fainted (Lysah)
    Ninetales a cop has fainted (Greeney)

Day Deadline Sunday April 21st 5pm EDT
    With 14 alive it takes 8 for majority lynch