Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Just a dog, an English springer spaniel

Two dogs. One Scottie who is about 10 years old and one Dachshund who is maybe 2-3. The two get along really well most of the time. Both are housedogs that stay indoors most of the time but get taken out to walk a few laps around the yard a couple times a day.

Also, he's not really mine (yet) so he may not count, but there's a stray cat hanging around the house that I've been feeding occasionally. He's stuck around for the past 3-4 weeks and just likes to sleep on the porch. No idea what breed, but he's about medium sized (for a cat) and sort of a dark brown fur color. The dogs don't seem to mind him, so I have no problem with it. I grabbed a food bowl and a bigass bag of cheap Dollar Store cat food, and he seems to approve of that just fine.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-04-01 at 03:22 PM.

Deleted
    Just 2 cats. Oh yes, and a wife hehehe

Deleted
    just a fish ^^

Deleted
    A border collie, a brown lab and two bernese mountain dogs to make the border collie tired.. 6 cats (not good at cat breeds but one is a maine coon) , a Flemish Giant (big bunny) and about a douzen of chickens

10+ Year Old Account
    Welsh border collie/german shepherd cross and a ginger lab.

Deleted
    I had an Indian Ringneck whose socializing was ruined by my brother, and I had to give him away. I heard that he bit his new owner, and I want him back now because he clearly doesn't have a good life. He NEVER bit anyone from my family.

Deleted
    Two guinea pigs.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    2 cats and 1 dog minpin

Deleted
    1 olde english bulldog and 2 cats

Use to have a British bulldog and then after that a cat.

Sadly my dog died and we had to give our cat away due to moving.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I used to have quite the menagerie of small animals but now I'm down to just a dog (yappy little terrier mix) and a bird (cockatiel.)

I have a Norwegian Elkhound, nobody know what he is! So its kinda cool having a dog that no one has heard of!!!

Deleted
    I got a younger brother.

Oh and a dog

2 5month Pitbullabs, 1 8month husky. And 3 little brats. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a number of animals on the premises but the only one I consider my pet is a purebred German shepherd. The other animals are a purebred doberman pinscher, a very large goldfish, several chickens, and a duck.