Heroic Scenarios

They seem to drop 516 items - better than ToT lfr

And since they are LRDable, I think this is going to cause another big wave of QQ

Since it drops best loot(before ToT normal), everyone would be pretty much forced to run it, and either will happen:

1. It is super difficult
    - Wipefest happening everywhere, and people will yell for nerf

2. It's not so difficult
    - People will QQ about "free loot" "welfare epics" more than ever before

What do you think about the heroic scenarios?

Deleted
    I think the first option will happen first and when the nerf happens the second scenario kicks in. Or possibly the other way around.

I think You are right on both accounts. But I also think that WOW has changed their whole play style. They are trying to make it more inclusive. The rate that they are pumping out content it really wont matter anyway. Its crazy how fast stuff is coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by winterfox72 View Post
    I think You are right on both accounts. But I also think that WOW has changed their whole play style. They are trying to make it more inclusive. The rate that they are pumping out content it really wont matter anyway. Its crazy how fast stuff is coming out.
    I'm just confused about sudden change again (from "make older stuff valid, no catchup" to pretty much "everyone jump to relevant content")

Of course ilvl limit(currently 496) might prevent it though.