Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

WTF is up with deep wounds?

Is the dot currently ignoring resilience or something? I'm at 67% resilience, full 391+393 PvP items and that damn dot is hitting me for 30k and 60k critical. That's nearly 1/10 of my life per tick the critical nearly 1/5!

Does this happen directly after you leave the arena? I've noticed a phenomenom where DoTs do way higher damage than they should, as if they were ignoring my resilience / armor. But this only happens when I leave the arena before it ends, when I still have some of the dots on me.

Deleted
    World PvP, got attacked by some 376k HP warrior and nuked him down. Looked at him in the armor and he's wearing the honor gear + 370 PvP weapon. And yes he was wearing the PvP set.

Lol... your avatar picture....

Anyways, deep wounds got buffed by 100% for arms warriors and 50% for prots, not sure about fury warriors but that might be the reason.

Well all Bleed effects ignore armor so since he's in full PvP gear he's probably negating a good chunk of your PvP Resilience.

Edit: also yeah, Deep Wounds was buffed for Arms by 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arms Warriors got buffed via Deep Wounds a while ago. We needed it anyways.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Lol... your avatar picture....

Anyways, deep wounds got buffed by 100% for arms warriors and 50% for prots, not sure about fury warriors but that might be the reason.
    30/60k on 67% resilience is mad, that dot alone does nearly 10% of my health per tick non crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Well all Bleed effects ignore armor so since he's in full PvP gear he's probably negating a good chunk of your PvP Resilience.

PvP power does not function for as Resilience penetration. It enhances your damage which is then reduced by resilience.
    100k Damage + 50% PvP Power = 150k Dmg.
    150k Dmg - 50% Resilience = 75k Dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Arms Warriors got buffed via Deep Wounds a while ago. We needed it anyways.
    The hell you guys need a 30/60k dot. There's no way this is right. This is the single strongest dot in game. It's !30k! with 478 honor armor + 470 PvP sword on 67% resilience ffs. Now imagine what an warrior with 491/493 Gear + T2 2/2 would do!

10+ Year Old Account
    The hell you guys need a 30/60k dot. There's no way this is right. This is the single strongest dot in game. It's !30k! with 478 honor armor + 470 PvP sword on 67% resilience ffs. Now imagine what an warrior with 491/493 Gear + T2 2/2 would do!
    Because Arms Warriors rotation isn't exactly been great since Cata and you love to complain about PVP stuff. Seriously we don't need to get nerfed unless you want to hurt us even more and weaken our class.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Because Arms Warriors rotation isn't exactly been great since Cata and you love to complain about PVP stuff. Seriously we don't need to get nerfed unless you want to hurt us even more and weaken our class.
    In all honesty I couldn't care less about PvE. This change absolutely wont fly for PvP. It is a dot that is automatically applied that does 1/10 on about the maximum resilience reachable as it currently is with the word PvP gear there is NON CRIT each tick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    In all honesty I couldn't care less about PvE. This change absolutely wont fly for PvP. It is a dot that is automatically applied that does 1/10 on about the maximum resilience reachable as it currently is with the word PvP gear there is NON CRIT each tick.
    Well you may not care at all but if it gets nerfed because people like you moaned well I won't be happy. Honestly Warriors aren't OP in ARMS. Fury you might have a point. When nerfs come they consider BOTH PVE AND PVP.

Warrior-Magi

PvP power does not function for as Resilience penetration. It enhances your damage which is then reduced by resilience.
    100k Damage + 50% PvP Power = 150k Dmg.
    150k Dmg - 50% Resilience = 75k Dmg.
    !
    Ah, wasn't sure how PvP Power and Resil worked since the changes. Don't PvP often enough to be too concerned about it but what you described certainly makes more sense than what I was thinking,

As for the complaints about PvP this is just another example where abilities need to function differently for PvE and PvP. Won't happen though.

Deleted
    Well you may not care at all but if it gets nerfed because people like you moaned well I won't be happy. Honestly Warriors aren't OP in ARMS. Fury you might have a point. When nerfs come they consider BOTH PVE AND PVP.
    I guess you're talking from a PvE PoW and there such numbers might be fine. In PvP 30/60k with 478 gear + 470 weapon is very much not fine. It might be that the dot is currently bugged and simply not affected by resilience, that's what I'm sincerely hoping for because it would leave PvE alone and solve the PvP problem immediatly once it's hotfixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post

feels like everything ignores armor nowadays lol, on my hpally with 63% resilience, i get brought down to 40%hp in a single stun from a warr or rogue...

I've never had it tick that high on me before. The highest I recall is around 34k crit from a 2/2 elite weapon Human Warrior. It still does too much damage though. I had 4 ticks in a row crit for ~34k and finished me off while the Warrior was well out of range.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Deleted
    Same i have no idea for you but i never see a hits like this one even on pve geared persons.For information mine warr is full honor s13 geared with 55% power and 1/2 s12 conquest weapon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Same i have no idea for you but i never see a hits like this one even on pve geared persons.For information mine warr is full honor s13 geared with 55% power and 1/2 s12 conquest weapon
    Did you try it today? Server went down, maybe that's when they broke it.

op is a liar, it crits that high on bosses, 60k on a player?
    never

World PvP, got attacked by some 376k HP warrior and nuked him down. Looked at him in the armor and he's wearing the honor gear + 370 PvP weapon. And yes he was wearing the PvP set.

End this argument over Deep Wounds being op or not. 'World PVP'. PVP resilience turns off after BGs and arenas for some reason.

Deleted
    Its hitting my rogue pretty hard in PvP, 45k crits or so

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damosapien View Post
    op is a liar, it crits that high on bosses, 60k on a player?
    never
    What the hell? I can even link you the damn warrior who crit me for that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    End this argument over Deep Wounds being op or not. 'World PVP'. PVP resilience turns off after BGs and arenas for some reason.
    Since when? Sorry but never saw that happen, ever before.