Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Let one of the bosses in Siege of Orgrimmar flee/escape

If blizzard decide to add a boss after garrosh in siege of orgrimmar, I would find it really epic if they decide to make him really special let me explain.
    Lets say you cannot defeat him only make him flee/escape when he reaches a certain percent of health and the boss fight ends, and you will be rewarded with some items of course and a achievment. which you'll need to fight him in the next expansion when you meet him again.
    And also to make it not faceroll and unfair for the ppl who earned the achievment in the current expansion, they should scale down the gear when you enter the room to defeat the boss. By doing this they would would make it much more intresting and really Epic experience when meeting the boss again in the next expansion. I hope you see where I am going with this idea and I hope you see my point. cheers.it would be out of the ordinary since I dont think blizzard have ever done that, Imagine a insaely epic escape and should ofcourse still make the boss fight as hard as they normally would.
    Last edited by Trackslix; 2013-03-29 at 01:38 PM.

while a kinda neat idea with Blizzards stand against the old attunement system I really cant see them requiring you do a 5.4 raid to fight a boss in 6.0+

Malganis says hello
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Don't forget to add the catch phrase...

"Orgrimmar was merely a setback." Then kill the boss again at a later date in another raid, only to have it's brother/sister come back, resurrect them, and use them as part of yet another encounter.

Definitely legit and original.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Craved View Post
    Don't forget to add the catch phrase...

"Orgrimmar was merely a setback." Then kill the boss again at a later date in another raid, only to have it's brother/sister come back, resurrect them, and use them as part of yet another encounter.

Definitely legit and original.
    Ohh well I am sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackslix View Post
    Ohh well I am sorry.
    It's original enough but like someone above me said, I can't see them making it cross expansion requiring items dropped from a previous expansion to defeat the boss.