Poll: How much would you pay for it if you were a buyer?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How much do you think that *new* Bs weapons could go for?

So yeah i managed too get the 1.st tier of the weapon and i have seen that its boe for 1.st tier and 2.nd tier (and probaly 3rd also)

Stage 1:

Mats stage 1:

Mats stage 2:

I am not sure yet for 3rd one if its boe or not. It says on blizzard site tho:
    Bloodmoon, Reborn:

Item Level 502
    Upgradable
    Binds when equipped
    Unique-Equipped
    Axe Two-Hand
    Speed 3.60 13608 - 20413 Damage
    (4725.0 damage per second)
    +1294 Strength
    +1940 Stamina
    +862 Haste
    +862 Mastery

Durability 120 / 120
    Requires Level 90
    Sell Price: 61g 83s 33c

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=138881#recipes

to craft 1 full set it costs minimum(based of my server prices)
    30x Lightning Steel Ingot = 300 Ghost Iron Bar Time price (?x30 days) + 900g (for bars)
    18x Living Steel = 300g/bar = 5400g
    18x Spirit of Harmony = 180 motes = Songbell Seed 180x25 silver=45gold (time needed on 16 plots 12 days)

Time + minimum price (6345g)

Some need less materials:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=94111#reagent-for

1 handers use 1 less Living Steel

How much do you think its worth? (it takes 30 days too make 1)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Mats and time alone make it worth 100k easy. But whether or not people will shell out that much money for a LFR grade weapon is questionable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poshadin View Post
    Mats and time alone make it worth 100k easy. But whether or not people will shell out that much money for a LFR grade weapon is questionable.
    It can be moged. Thats the all point of it. This weapons were last posible too get in TBC till they changed the profesions and deleted the receptes.

Stage 3 weapons I see going at least 75k at the start with their value dropping to 20k by the end of the expansion.

Much I hope, still undecided what I will craft, thinking of going for either Bloodmoon or Lionheart

Thinking of selling as I personally do think the weapons look good, but there are better ones out there

Its 502 same as Raid finder,Less than 10k but probably around 20k when they come out

sooooo disappointed they're boe. i can see them maybe going for 50k initially. if you happen to work on one that few others are doing (lionheart will be very popular for example, so don't do it if you're wanting to sell), and it's one of the first finished, it will probably fetch a lot.

roughly 6k in mats. but you have to consider the time and effort needed to put one together, and the demand for them by people that don't have blacksmiths.

how easy is it to get unlucky and not proc the pattern you want to upgrade? i've made about 5 ingots so far, and only got pvp gear patterns edit: looks like you get the pattern for the next one when you make the first

edit: actually a decent ilevel weapon, and probably an upgrade for a lot of people only increases the value.
    Last edited by asharia; 2013-03-31 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    It can be moged. Thats the all point of it. This weapons were last posible too get in TBC till they changed the profesions and deleted the receptes.
    Not "deleted", just not trainable. My Paladin still has some recipies...which I wasted time crafting recently seeing as they're just average BoE crap now. :\
    time is money - money is power - power corrupts

Quote Originally Posted by Gatao View Post
    Its 502 same as Raid finder,Less than 10k but probably around 20k when they come out
    Jesus, people still want 7k for the 463 weapons on my server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Jesus, people still want 7k for the 463 weapons on my server.
    A lot of ppl lvl new alts when patch hits and demand goes up. Its normal.

Tough to say really. The blue versions are going for 10k though with 3-6 of each weapon listed. I don't think players would pay much more than 40k for them. Definitely is a lot of mats, so later on down the line it might be better to just sell the blue weapons instead of making the whole thing. The stage 1 wep might be a more feasible price point for the fresh 90. If it goes much over 20k you start narrowing down a lot of the tight budgeted players. I still sell 463 weps for 5k just because it's affordable. The tier 3 wep might just be too low demand at its expected price to justify the mats, but we'll see.

If you want a rough estimate on cost for these weapons consider their mat cost. Using Dragonstrike as my example total cost is 18 SoH + 26 Lightning Steel Ingot + 19 Living Steel. I believe the SoH and Lightning Steel cost is the same for all weapons but 2h requires more Living Steel.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    A lot of ppl lvl new alts when patch hits and demand goes up. Its normal.
    The patch has done nothing, these things have been sitting at 7k since around late November, they aren't spiking, they're maintaining this price.

I'd kill for a server where a 502 BoE selling for 10k like the guy I first quoted claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    The patch has done nothing, these things have been sitting at 7k since around late November, they aren't spiking, they're maintaining this price.

I'd kill for a server where a 502 BoE selling for 10k like the guy I first quoted claimed.
    Not likely to happen since every 3rd stage weapon requires 26 days to craft.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am working on crafting Bloodmoon. I have the Lunar Crescent, just saving the mats now for Mooncleaver.

I was wondering myself what to put it up for on the AH. I am on a highly populated realm and imagine that people won't pay top dollar for it. I would like to start it at 40K but will have to wait and see what the other weapons are listed for when I am in the position to sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatao View Post
    15k for first tier wep on my realm right now. So final form 50k+
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

I'd say maybe about 50k+, then will slowly decrease as the expansion goes on.

In the beginning, probably 50k, but in the near future, they won't be worth a dime.

If you figure an ingot is worth about the same as a SoH or Living Steel, or maybe a little more since the one/day limit can't be bypassed (it's not the essentially worthless ghost iron that makes it valuable, it's the cooldown), then the mats for the third tier weapon work out to well over 30k. So to actually see substantial profit profit you'd need to charge at least 40k, probably more like 45-50k. Don't see them going cheaper than that unless Blizz revokes the cooldown on ingots.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Molten front weapons still sell for 20-50k on most servers for their transmog purposes.
    Please tell me what server you play on, I'd love to make a living off these useless recipes.