Poll: Would you like this to happen?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    If they could pull Eris Havenfire out and actually make Stratholme burning as a solo Scenario or something similar, and have us run it again like we did with the original chain. The skin itself is meaningless without knowing why it's the Priest stick.

But people just wanting it on the BMAH or as a skin at the DMF or wherever you get new skins now? No, go away, shoo. That's not what made this epic.
    Agreed. That was one of the most memorable quests I've ever done, and I think every priest should get to experience it. If they could touch it up in a scenario, even better. Considering the *legendary* rogue daggers are still available, I don't see why this one shouldn't be re-introduced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only those that played back then deserve it. The whole argument that it's not fair to those that didn't play back then is stupid. You chose not to play wow while the ppl that earned the staff did.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Only those that played back then deserve it. The whole argument that it's not fair to those that didn't play back then is stupid. You chose not to play wow while the ppl that earned the staff did.
    Sure, if the cut-off was vanilla or BC. Since it was available through Wrath, I'm not seeing it...

Deleted
    They should make it obtainable through the old quest like it used to be, it's just weird to completly remove ways to obtain an item but still keep the item ingame.

It is indeed one of the iconic things for a Priest, and the quest was pretty cool for its time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutraqt View Post
    This thread may be kinda old, but its asking for opinions and I came across it so I will give mine.

Basically, it is not fair to people who did not start playing until after it was taken from the game. Sorry, you might have earned it, but they never got the chance to do the same. At the end of the day, it is not you being special, it is all blizzard making executive decisions to alter the game and not compensating for it. My 15.00 a month for that account, is no less then your 15.00 a month for your account. My money is just as good. I should have the same opportunities. And god please do not reply with the "life is not fair" crap because this is not life, it is a game. It can be altered in any way at any point in time to cater to anything unlike life.
    So in other words, you believe there should be no exclusivity then?

Should players be able to join the game a couple years from now, run MoP challenge modes with new class mechanics, destroy the leaderboards and get the transmog sets?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Deleted
    Can't see a reason why not (but they should not have what I have - that's not an argument). Think I got mine with... 80? Definitly not classic, wasn't that hard and if someone wants it for transmog, go ahead.

I deleted mine back in BC along with a bunch of other gear for bank space so I guess it'd be nice to have some way of getting it back, but I'm not torn up about it. I never really liked how top heavy the staff was, it always made me feel like I'd topple over and it was like holding up a giant sign that said "kill me" in BGs.

Deleted
    Mounts need to be removed from the game after the content isn't current anymore. Legendaries as well. This keeps these items special since they remain more rare ("legendary"). Everyone running around with a legendary isn't legendary as you can see with the legendaries in this expansion.

I do not have Anathema/Benediction. I didn't play priest back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Black Market AH. I petitioned for my Arcanite RIPPER to be put back into the game so other people could get it. I was VERY HAPPY to see it come back into the game. I'm even a special snowflake.

- But this and other neat things like Corrupted Ashbring (trash bringer), would be mighty sweet to have back in game on the BMAH... because My Arcanite Ripper is STILL super rare. I've yet to see someone else with it, but I KNOW for a fact they are on the BMAH now.

I've already got mine. However I feel it certainly should be obtainable somehow, how exactly matters little. I'm of the opinion that nothing should be removed from the game unless it's removed totally... yes this includes scrapping the item people have already obtained.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tivoko View Post
    I deleted mine back in BC along with a bunch of other gear for bank space so I guess it'd be nice to have some way of getting it back, but I'm not torn up about it. I never really liked how top heavy the staff was, it always made me feel like I'd topple over and it was like holding up a giant sign that said "kill me" in BGs.
    It's been deleted a long time ago, but I would STILL put in a ticket for it. Stating you've been a loyal subscriber for X amount of time. I finished the quest line, earned the item, but I misplaced it. Can I do ANYTHING PLEASE to get this item back (it's unobtainable now)? - And see what they say if they say no, choose issue not resolved, and if a SENIOR GM won't do it, that's the end of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Black Market AH. I petitioned for my Arcanite RIPPER to be put back into the game so other people could get it. I was VERY HAPPY to see it come back into the game. I'm even a special snowflake.

- But this and other neat things like Corrupted Ashbring (trash bringer), would be mighty sweet to have back in game on the BMAH... because My Arcanite Ripper is STILL super rare. I've yet to see someone else with it, but I KNOW for a fact they are on the BMAH now.
    My warrior alt has an original one still
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Why do people want this staff so bad, if it would come with no prestige attached? it looks like a gigantic lollipop of fail, mine is in bank collecting dust ince 2005 something. I say Blizz should give up on recolors and do what they're best at, come up with new cool designs.

Everyone who got it, says no.
    Everyone who didn't says yes.

bmah is already an abomination and should be removed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post

I agree with this. :P

Deleted

Don't have it. Don't feel entitled getting it. Wouldn't say no if I got it handed on a silver plate. Your observation is false, inaccurate, and a self-reflection.

I'm saying "Ignore the auction house, make getting it back worthwhile rather than a purchasable skin". And yes, I've had it for a long time, why do you think I've fangirled over Eris Havenfire for so long? Prior to Anduin, she was our only actual Priest in game, and she was already dead!
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Generalisations are bad. I have one, yet I don't care a tiny bit whether it will be available or not. Just like other rare things in the game, its only your own memories of getting rare items that make them special.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Generalisations are bad. I have one, yet I don't care a tiny bit whether it will be available or not. Just like other rare things in the game, its only your own memories of getting rare items that make them special.
    I got it back in the day, and I say - we should get a new, better looking one. Bringing back the old one will piss people off, but putting in an updated quest with a higher polygon count reward? Everyone wins

And I get to dual-wield Anathemas
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I got it back in the day, and I say - we should get a new, better looking one. Bringing back the old one will piss people off, but putting in an updated quest with a higher polygon count reward? Everyone wins

And I get to dual-wield Anathemas
    Yeah, I like your idea! Though Blizzard tend to hate priests with a passion, and its hardly possible they'd do something like special epic quest chain for us.