Poll: Would you like this to happen?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Yeah, I like your idea! Though Blizzard tend to hate priests with a passion, and its hardly possible they'd do something like special epic quest chain for us.
    If they would lend me an hour at one of their dev desks, I could update the graphics on it, rename it, and stick the old quest back in with new NPCs

Or...hmmm... if I were to break into Blizzard HQ during lunch break, nobody would notice me *tiptoes in accompanied by staccato violin notes*
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I got it back in the day, and I say - we should get a new, better looking one. Bringing back the old one will piss people off, but putting in an updated quest with a higher polygon count reward? Everyone wins

And I get to dual-wield Anathemas
    This.

Anathema is so pretty, I follow around priests with it because reasons :c

It was already easy enough to get in WOTLK/Cata. We don't need every single noob priest running around with it.

I have my Benediction/Anathema since Vanilla and I transmog every staff I get immediately to B/A because I love it. I would hate to see everyone walking around with it.

Let the old players have their fun with showing of their B/A.

Instead of reintroducing B/A, Blizzard should make a whole new Priest staff with even better looks that B/A!

15+ Year Old Account
    A big hell NO! I earned my staff and am damn proud to show it off now. Same goes for my full tier 0.5 that's sitting in my bank (even if the damn thing is ugly lol). I had a hunter alt that didn't get his bow back then & don't support them bringing it back either.
    Last edited by gaymer77; 2014-05-01 at 03:28 AM.

Na, I see it as a right of passage kinda. A nod to a veteran player who earned it through that vanilla grind. Yes I have one, but I don't think items need to be obtainable/recolored once they are removed in general.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Yes. And the hunter bow. Still have some of the components in my bank...

Shouldn't have been removed. Removing things sucks, and I wish people would shut up about exclusivity because removing items creates artificial exclusivity. Congrats you played the game between date X and Y, aren't you special?

I have several exclusives of my own and couldn't give less of a shit if other people get them too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Na, I see it as a right of passage kinda. A nod to a veteran player who earned it through that vanilla grind. Yes I have one, but I don't think items need to be obtainable/recolored once they are removed in general.
    Because it was real hard to get in Wrath amirite?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    It was already easy enough to get in WOTLK/Cata. We don't need every single noob priest running around with it.
    Removed in the pre Cata patch actually.

And feel free to fuck off, there's no reason why it should arbitrarily only be available to people who played before Cata launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I would support a quest line like it, but a different reward offered. I think the staves should remain rare. It could be interesting to see if they could implement something with the level downgrade tech they are working on.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklabel View Post
    Instead of reintroducing B/A, Blizzard should make a whole new Priest staff with even better looks that B/A!
    And even better, also offer a Mace + Off-hand, Dagger + Off-hand and a Wand + Off-hand quest reward in such a quest line for those who like Maces/Daggers/Wands instead!
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2014-05-08 at 07:22 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Removed in the pre Cata patch actually.

And feel free to fuck off, there's no reason why it should arbitrarily only be available to people who played before Cata launch.
    Its similar to Hand of A'dal, current CMs.

If you were on the Hand of A'dal quest-line before WotLK was released, you would still get the title afterwards. To this day.

CMs are currently a complete joke due to all the additional gem slots.

I like the reskin solution used for Amani War Bear personally. Same model, noticeably different skin. New peeps get the model and old peeps get the prestige.

I earned it in molten core gear when it was relevant. Then I "quit" and gave that account away. I still wouldn't want to see it reintroduced, and if it were I wouldn't go faceroll it in current gear.

I also did the warlock quest pre-nerf in MSV gear, I switched back to red fire when SoO dropped. Maybe it's just me.