Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smaikiii View Post
    Greater Invis is really delightful here. You will love it.
    Another question: Why do you all use IB instead of TS? In the 4s, TS "heals" more (4 ticks of the storm) over 6s than the IB would absorb of the lightning storm.
    Last week, the storm ticked for 57k on average which is more over 200k+ heal. IB absorbs round about 100k+

Well, if you eat a lightning, you won't drop that much and maybe die because of the delayed heal of TS, but eating is fail either way
    When people are saying IB = Iceblock.
    Ibar = Ice barrier.

Sometimes you just get in those oh shit moments due to small space, that it's a nice i tool to have in the toolbox for this fight.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiry View Post
    When people are saying IB = Iceblock.
    Ibar = Ice barrier.

Sometimes you just get in those oh shit moments due to small space, that it's a nice i tool to have in the toolbox for this fight.
    Damned abbreviations

Deleted
    Is it possible to enable Heroic-mode for Jin'rokh, and after defeating him have the entire raid out of the instance and setting difficulty back to normal to advance on Horridon normal mode? I think we might be ready for Heroic-mode Jin'rokh, but definately not the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Keejos View Post
    Is it possible to enable Heroic-mode for Jin'rokh, and after defeating him have the entire raid out of the instance and setting difficulty back to normal to advance on Horridon normal mode? I think we might be ready for Heroic-mode Jin'rokh, but definately not the rest.
    You can change raid difficulty inside.

Deleted
    I dont know if this is just me or Cold Snap really isnt on cooldown for 3rd Ionization. I've moved to GI and will stick to it plus i can save Iblock for orb jizzs

Using GI: I use GI for the first and get a dispel. For the second, your GI won't be up right away - so let your dispeller know that, wait for your GI to be back up again and you can keep on DPSing and let your Ionization fall off naturally (just make sure to step out of the pool and use GI before it does). Depending on the timing, you can get out of the pool right away and GI for the third ionization or GI and let it fall off naturally without a dispel.

This lets you save ice block if you get caught in a bad spot during Lightning storm.

I haven't tried cold snap with iceblocks for immuning the ionization , other mages that I've heard from haven't seemed to have much better success with it though.