Page 1 of 45
... LastLast

5.3 PTR: Garrosh Spoilers

Latest PTR build shows troll corpses strewn all over the place. Speaking to the captive trolls inside Orgrimmar, all they have to say is "We can't talk cuz the Kor'kron are watching". In Durotar, lines of trolls in cages or blindfolded are waiting to be shot in the head by Kor'kron soldiers. On a personal note, it chokes me up that some of the trolls will perpetually wait hunched on the ground for bullets that will never come (unless we get some phasing, which would be a... sinister move by Blizzard).

Caravans in the Barrens now award redeemable tokens that award... something (I assume it'll work like on the Thunder Isle where you unlock more content by turning in X number of tokens). Elite mobs don't award anything yet, though people were saying on the PTR that they have a small chance to drop gear, and that they have already - can't confirm though.

Spoiler! why oh why

Oh my God.

This is..actually fucked up.

Wow.

Okay, so, we have one catalyst of Siege.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    God dammit why can't we join garry ? It looks like those guys are having really fun time there.

I read the title wrong. I saw "Garrosh commits suicide", instead of "genocide". Wishful thinking, I suppose.

Screw Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by BLSTMASTER View Post
    Spoiler in title
    My mistake, should've done this. Can't seem to edit the title though.

---------- Post added 2013-03-30 at 12:10 AM ----------

Never mind, it's been fixed. Thank you, mysterious overseer!

10+ Year Old Account
    What in the.....

What in the..

WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK IS THIS!!?!??!!?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

MoP is such a kiddy expansion right?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

My God, that's not shark jumping anymore. Thats Undead guitarist riding a dinosaur riding a shark jumping. Several fucking times.

Why would Blizzard even, like, go there? It just burns my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    My God, that's not shark jumping anymore. Thats Undead guitarist riding a dinosaur riding a shark jumping. Several fucking times.

This is not jumping the shark. Your jumping the shark is tired and overrated. Please stop, this is just epic stuff.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account

Well they'll come up with many ways to get everyone to HATE Garrosh. You have to go some places sometimes to really drive the message through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)

They are trying SO hard to make everyone hate garrosh. It's kinda funny because as for now hellsceam easily eclipse both legion and old gods (who if you think about it never did anything close to that and are proffesionals - they have standards). Well i guess they kinda achieve they goal, but its a shame it has to end like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lucizanito View Post
    Well they'll come up with many ways to get everyone to HATE Garrosh. You have to go some places sometimes to really drive the message through.
    Honestly I don't see an issue with it. We can't just go "Oh let's kill Garrosh in Orgrimmar" and siege the place. It needs build up. Quite honestly I think the worst is yet to come.

Warrior-Magi

Definitely not a nuke the fridge moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright, alright, Garrosh's evil, we get it!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    This is not jumping the shark. Your jumping the shark is tired and overrated. Please stop, this is just epic stuff.
    Epic stuff? Barely in any game you would see such a thing as (presumably) is here. The guy in the video had it right, gas chambers are up next. It's just... I don't know, needlessly cruel I guess. I know Blizzard is trying hard to make Hellscream look the worst before 5.4, but thats just sick storytelling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic stuff? Barely in any game you would see such a thing as (presumably) is here. The guy in the video had it right, gas chambers are up next. It's just... I don't know, needlessly cruel I guess. I know Blizzard is trying hard to make Hellscream look the worst before 5.4, but thats just sick storytelling.
    That's the point. We're not supposed to understand. Garrosh is a villain and he needs to do villainous things. Us just doing more Alliance and Horde fighting then sieging Org would be bland and silly. We need a lot of crazy stuff. This is one of them. It's much better then nothing unless you prefer that.

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    I don't get it, what's so wrong with them shooting the trolls in the back and what has that got to do with nazis? I mean, we are killing everything here up and down, left and right, what's so different with them shooting those guys in the back? As far as I know Rogues were stunning and backstabbing players, mobs since the dawn of WoW.

People should realize that it was not only nazis that were killing people, every big country got to where it is by force and brutal killings, the only difference is they didn't have cams to picture them doing so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    I don't get it, what's so wrong with them shooting the trolls in the back and what has that got to do with nazis? I mean, we are killing everything here up and down, left and right, what's so different with them shooting those guys in the back? As far as I know Rogues were stunning and backstabbing players, mobs since the dawn of WoW.

People should realize that it was not only nazis that were killing people, every big country got to where it is by force and brutal killings, the only difference is they didn't have cams to picture them doing so.
    You are missing the point. We don't just capture people and kill them like this. It's how they are doing it. They are lining up Darkspear trolls specifically, lining them up and shooting them specifically. You need to realize this is very similar to Nazi Germany with the jews, intentional or not. Your rogue comparision is silly because we don't actually.

Warrior-Magi