ASx4
    KC + Readiness
    KC
    Cobra Shot
    GT
    DB --> BW
    KC

ETC, ETC

My first thing to do it ALWAYS pre-pot + Kill Command. That way I don't use my direbeast, AmoC, serpent sting and rapid fire in the first BW. The pet also doesn't have to run to the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawtdawg View Post
    If you really want to give BM a go because you saw some neat numbers from BM hunters then don't use macro just get some paper, pen and 2 hours on a dummy.
    You won't get numbers from using some flawed macro since in BM (and I think in most specs nowadays) most often then not you need to adapt to the moment and that's where the numbers are coming from. Not just bashing one button mindlessly.

Also

Why wouldn't you? BW increases the dmg of AMoC and since you are likely strugling not to get focus capped it's a great focus dump during BW. I don't see any reason for not using AMoC during BW but I don't say I'm not wrong. I just need some reasonable argument.
    Putting kill command -> arcane 4x -> glaive -> kill command -> arcane in a cast sequence is not going to hurt your dps for your opening rotation, which is what we're talking about. If you put your whole 5-6 min fight in a cast sequence, you need to stop playing.

Deleted
    Serpent sting,rf+stampede,DB,BW+kc macro,GT, Moc,readines+KC macro,DB,GT, arcane shot ti'll next KC and then so on.

Deleted
    I've got to admit Tehstool I'm convinced
    As for
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian
    Putting kill command -> arcane 4x -> glaive -> kill command -> arcane in a cast sequence is not going to hurt your dps for your opening rotation, which is what we're talking about.
    Of course it won't hurt your dps but what's the purpose really? The macros goal (besides improving your performance) is to reduce key bindings whereas doing macro like this does the exact oposite. How many times would you use that macro on a boss fight and how many times would you forget even if you had opportunity to do so. It's just pointless and inefficient.

Anyone else doing RF after 40sec~ (when hero/bl is over) and rediness after 2nd BW.
    Rest seems pretty much basic and not much diff from what everyone is posting.

Deleted
    Hm, maybe I'm not best theorycrafter, but since release of MoP I use following opener as BM:
    SrS - DB - Stampede - BW - KC - aMoC - GT - RF - Readiness - KC - GT - DB - AS spam - AS/KC - second BW
    No matter how good or bad it its, I often achieve high WoL ranks on 10man so it's not worst imo.
    Last week I pulled almost 600k dps at the beggining of Durumu's N encounter, but I can't even link this, cuz it's my first post : d
    Last edited by mmoc0295bea9e3; 2013-03-31 at 05:27 PM.

Deleted
    You can link, just don't use http in your post, I would like to see your log with that burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerxeskrogg View Post
    You can link, just don't use http in your post, I would like to see your log with that burst.
    Me too. Personally, I thought Rogues were only capable of that kind of burst atm.

Deleted
    Enh shaman can peak around there also at the start of a fight, maybe even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerxeskrogg View Post
    Enh shaman can peak around there also at the start of a fight, maybe even more.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about them! them too. Both have crazy burst.

www(dot)worldoflogs(dot)com/reports/y5ebqj1eo35rew6d/sum/damageDone/?s=135&e=367#Sanqui
    I'm assuming this is him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernichtung View Post
    www(dot)worldoflogs(dot)com/reports/y5ebqj1eo35rew6d/sum/damageDone/?s=135&e=367#Sanqui
    I'm assuming this is him.
    Ye, u're right : P

Deleted
    Awesome burst man.

K so revised my new one is RF>Stamp>SS>AMOC>BW+KC>as/as/as/as/kc>readiness when first BW goes down> BW+KC and so on from there throwing in GT's, DB when i need it, and FF at the appropriate time. Oh and RF after 2nd BW fades. This has netted me a lot more dps than my previous, which I thought was already good.

I've put in a lot of time and effort into researching and testing the optimal BM opener. I've yet to find anything that comes close to

-10 Set up Traps
    -5 MD/petdash macro (To give your pet time to regain the focus)
    -2 Pre Cobra Shot or use a g1 Landshark if you're really pushing numbers
    0 Prepot/SrS Macro
    +1 MoC
    +2 Stampede/Rapid Fire (Macro)
    +3 KC/Cooldowns (Macro)
    +4 Dire Beast
    +5 Glaive Toss
    +6 AS
    +7 CoS
    +8 AS
    +9 KC
    Readiness
    +10 KC
    +11 DB
    +12 GT
    +13 CoS (Get this in before your Rapid Fire Ends)
    +14 AS/BW (First BW expires here)
    +15 AS (Depending on the fight I will get rid of some focus and immediately pop my second RF)
    +16 KC
    +17 AS
    +18 AS
    +19 AS
    +20 AS
    +21 AS
    +22 KC
    Once BW Expires, find a good place to pop your second Rapid Fire. By this point you should also have 5 stacks of Focus Fire, which can also be popped (Not with Rapid fire though).

I've already written out the summary of this before, check comment history, but the opener is basically about using your longest DPC (Damage per cast) shots first so that they gain as much benefit from your pre pot as possible. Everything after that is just making sure that you do not waste damage by using abilities inside of your BW.

Quote Originally Posted by Arktem View Post
    I've put in a lot of time and effort into researching and testing the optimal BM opener. I've yet to find anything that comes close to

-10 Set up Traps
    -5 MD/petdash macro (To give your pet time to regain the focus)
    -2 Pre Cobra Shot or use a g1 Landshark if you're really pushing numbers
    0 Prepot/SrS Macro
    +1 MoC
    +2 Stampede/Rapid Fire (Macro)
    +3 KC/Cooldowns (Macro)
    +4 Dire Beast
    +5 Glaive Toss
    +6 AS
    +7 CoS
    +8 AS
    +9 KC
    Readiness
    +10 KC
    +11 DB
    +12 GT
    +13 CoS (Get this in before your Rapid Fire Ends)
    +14 AS/BW (First BW expires here)
    +15 AS (Depending on the fight I will get rid of some focus and immediately pop my second RF)
    +16 KC
    +17 AS
    +18 AS
    +19 AS
    +20 AS
    +21 AS
    +22 KC
    Once BW Expires, find a good place to pop your second Rapid Fire. By this point you should also have 5 stacks of Focus Fire, which can also be popped (Not with Rapid fire though).

I've already written out the summary of this before, check comment history, but the opener is basically about using your longest DPC (Damage per cast) shots first so that they gain as much benefit from your pre pot as possible. Everything after that is just making sure that you do not waste damage by using abilities inside of your BW.
    Wouldn't it be better to shift DB to right outside BW instead of before since it doesn't benefit from it, that way you can get a BW boosted arcane shot.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Arktem, why use aMoC before BW? less focus if used after BW, more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Wouldn't it be better to shift DB to right outside BW instead of before since it doesn't benefit from it, that way you can get a BW boosted arcane shot.
    If it was possible, yes it would be. But you're already pushing back your BW back so that you would lose having your Prepot up during your BW. I've found the Prepot/BW damage outweighs the 1 GCD loss that you don't really have a choice of losing.

That would be 3 seconds before popping bw and two bestial wraths only last 20 seconds. It should still get the full duration.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart