Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Pandaria Doesn't Exist!

Blizzard forgot a tiny detail

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    I think what people don't realize is that this isn't a screenshot from TBC, this is how the map looks currently. And it hasn't been updated in years.
    Last edited by Elvine; 2013-03-30 at 06:20 AM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    It's hidden underneath the 'AZEROTH' sign!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    It's hidden underneath the 'AZEROTH' sign!
    Yeah, cause look at northrend, it's way on the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    Snip

Blizzard forgot a tiny detail
    Neither does northrend according to that

10+ Year Old Account
    Heeeey! What's that Battle Pet icon on the top right corner? I never noticed that before!

Whats funny is that map was made in TBC, yet it doesn't show Bloodmyst and Azuremyst Isle. I think a mistake that was overlooked for 7 years is a slightly bigger deal.

It's funny because the continent has always been there, looking at the original WoW trailer logo and each succeeding one. The concept of it being "Pandaria" probably didn't exist until recent years but the continent itself has. On the map you provided, as AlarStormbringer point out, it is most likely hidden by the scroll, similar to how Northrend is almost completely hidden by clouds. Besides the map is screwy anyway, there's random islands in some places and most it doesn't show the changed landscape since Cata. Hopefully they'll update it with the next xpac.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

10+ Year Old Account
    What about Undermine? Where is that? Maybe on the other side of Azeroth?

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Heeeey! What's that Battle Pet icon on the top right corner? I never noticed that before!
    Pet Tracker

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/pettracker

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we really to the point where we are discussing an outdated Azeroth map from 2007? I'm sorry if this sounds dickish but how is this an issue.I am sure that in some point in the future that it will be updated if/when we go to another planet or deal with the Burning Legion again.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

I think it's more interesting that the Kul Tiras archipelago is clearly visible between Tirisfal and Northrend on the globe, but is nowhere to be found in the actual game world.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I find it more intriguing that Teldrassil is so close to Northrend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    Are we really to the point where we are discussing an outdated Azeroth map from 2007? I'm sorry if this sounds dickish but how is this an issue.I am sure that in some point in the future that it will be updated if/when we go to another planet or deal with the Burning Legion again.
    We are just discussing something we find amusing. Much like the post I did about 2 left doors at Shine of Seven Stars.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-2-Left-Doors!

Here's another one, I sware our Towers are fixed!

pandaria and northrend are both on that map. you can clearly see theres clouds covering both areas. and after all pandaria is called the land in the mists.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    maps from 500 years ago looked different to maps of today.

maps are fluid they change as more are discovered, they are not just BANG done this is 100% accurate.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    I think what people don't realize is that this isn't a screenshot from TBC, this is how the map looks currently. And it hasn't been updated in years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    We are just discussing something we find amusing. Much like the post I did about 2 left doors at Shine of Seven Stars.
    Here's another one, I sware our Towers are fixed!
    my apologies some times it's hard to sort through the constant whine the forums have,on topic that map makes me sad that Stormwind still has a crater.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2013-03-30 at 06:23 AM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Well, yeah. I mean, the large island circled in red there is Zuldazar, which no longer exists...
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

What if pandaria is all nightmare set upon us by n'zoth? We are actually all asleep after killing deathwing and all of our work has been for naught?

DUN! DUN! DUUUUUN!

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I guess I didn't mention that, but assumed people would know.