Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Well, yeah. I mean, the large island circled in red there is Zuldazar, which no longer exists...
    Zandalar* Zuldazar was the capital.

I reckon they havent updated it cause theyre gonna do it for the next expansion, just like blizz didnt update the old world because cata was coming out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushro View Post
    Whats funny is that map was made in TBC, yet it doesn't show Bloodmyst and Azuremyst Isle. I think a mistake that was overlooked for 7 years is a slightly bigger deal.
    the draenei do not exist. these spacegoat like creatures you see are merely an illusion. do not believe the propaganda about this supposed "isle of pandaria" or it's pandaren. and definitely do not go north. northrend does not exist. forget i even said northrend. there is merely empty ocean up there.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    After the Cataclysm, most of Azeroth's mapmakers had a mid-life crisis and quit their jobs once they realized Deathwing had rendered their life's work obsolete. It will be a while before maps are made current.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    After the Cataclysm, most of Azeroth's mapmakers had a mid-life crisis and quit their jobs once they realized Deathwing had rendered their life's work obsolete. It will be a while before maps are made current.
    I would love if patch notes were more like that :S

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    I think it's more interesting that the Kul Tiras archipelago is clearly visible between Tirisfal and Northrend on the globe, but is nowhere to be found in the actual game world.
    That's not Kul Tiras, It's the Broken Isles.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, yes, but what about this mysterious continent in the first WoW cinematic?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Yes, yes, but what about this mysterious continent in the first WoW cinematic?
    An early version of kezan.

That's not Kul Tiras, It's the Broken Isles.
    It's not the broken isles. Those islands have never had a name or a purpose.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-03-30 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    We are just discussing something we find amusing. Much like the post I did about 2 left doors at Shine of Seven Stars.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-2-Left-Doors!

Here's another one, I sware our Towers are fixed!

Snip
    I also noticed this when looking at the map a few days ago. But this is just nothing compared to when I realized that they didn't update the loading sceens for MoP, they used to do it every expansion...

Deleted
    So what's the conclusion? Mists of Pandaria is just a dream. Clearly there's been another attack of the Nightmare and we're now all dreaming of pandas.

Quote Originally Posted by Adocul View Post
    I find it more intriguing that Teldrassil is so close to Northrend.
    Indeed, and yet to get to Northrend you had to take a boat from the other continent instead of coming from Auberdine then and Ruth'theran today.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    So what's the conclusion? Mists of Pandaria is just a dream. Clearly there's been another attack of the Nightmare and we're now all dreaming of pandas.

Indeed, and yet to get to Northrend you had to take a boat from the other continent instead of coming from Auberdine then and Ruth'theran today.
    For Night Elves and Draenei maybe. It would take longer from SW to Teldrassil and then Northrend. And besides everyone was returning from Outland so the closest port is SW.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Mist of Pandaria is just a dream do not wake my ass up cause I am lovin it.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    Neither does northrend according to that
    No Northrend is definitely there :P
    But Borean Tundra is WAY to close to Teldrassil, the map is far to old tbh, needs updating, but not anytime soon :P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mind = blown!!! :O

10+ Year Old Account
    But... Pandaria died 40 years ago... ***GAASSSPP!***

What if Pandaria is really The Emerald Dream?!?!?!?!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That still uses the old northrend design from WC3 as well. They haven't touched it since patch 2.0, so it's to be expected.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Buy a new Map ^.^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    For Night Elves and Draenei maybe. It would take longer from SW to Teldrassil and then Northrend. And besides everyone was returning from Outland so the closest port is SW.
    Fair enough, if everyone was returning from Outland, why did the Horde set out from both Undercity and Orgrimmar?

And it raises an important issue, if night elves truly were so close to Northrend, wouldn't they consider it a more important threat and send more then just some troops to make a little tent camp? Or is it because they didn't really care much about Malygos since they thought they win either way, if he wins and ends all magic, the Well of Eternity under Nordrassil is neutralized, if magic users win, they, the night elves, can keep their druids and still learn new tricks from the blues on how to nullify magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Fair enough, if everyone was returning from Outland, why did the Horde set out from both Undercity and Orgrimmar?
    Same reason there's also a boat to Northrend from Menethil. They had two starting areas and didn't design the ports for an extra boat. And it would have been too confusing for some people in any case. It was arguably too confusing even with the way they did it, there were constantly people in /trade with HAO I GET 2 HOWLIG FORD??!!

That said, I think they should have stuck with this model, because the starting area in Pandaria was just a clusterfuck with the linear quest design, especially on the Alliance side with the broken gyrocopters.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"