Thread: T15 4pc Bonus

10+ Year Old Account

T15 4pc Bonus

I recently was able to get a 4pc after raid on thursday, with spending 20minutes on target dummy, the proc rate wasn't too impressive. Also with trinket procss my max hit was 85k and that was crit. I was doing this as survival , could it be that 4pc bonus needs a Buff?

The four set ain't anything special IMO, just a flat dmg increase. It does however make you want to hit as many AS or multishots as you can to try and proc it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stridur View Post
    I recently was able to get a 4pc after raid on thursday, with spending 20minutes on target dummy, the proc rate wasn't too impressive. Also with trinket procss my max hit was 85k and that was crit. I was doing this as survival , could it be that 4pc bonus needs a Buff?
    Hardly; the 2 pc is doing roughly 2.5% - 3.5% overall damage from a lot of personal data; other logs I've looked at, the 4 pc I've seen do about the same; maybe a little better ~3%; sometimes higher. So with both set bonuses you're gaining roughly 5 - 7% damage overall; and I would say I'm lowballing it a bit to compensate; with good RNG it could be as high as 8 or 9% of your damage in a fight. This is pretty good in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the 4pc bonus a couple of days ago, and in just wacking the training dummy without any raid buffs, it procs around 4 times a min for me, avg damage around 80k each hit.

The bonus itself is okay, but I was hoping for some cool visuals. Like actually seeing a lightning arrow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpony View Post
    The bonus itself is okay, but I was hoping for some cool visuals. Like actually seeing a lightning arrow
    While I agree with you, have you checked out the Voice of the Quillen's effect yet? Every time you shoot with it, it shoots out some crackling lightning.

Lowest settings. Don't ask, I couldn't accept my cooking daily this morning and did everything I could think of to hopefully fix the problem. I'll make a better screenshot later.
    Not a big fan of the gun's model sadly. But the effect is fantastic.
    Last edited by mmoc973e6c390d; 2013-03-30 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    While I agree with you, have you checked out the Voice of the Quillen's effect yet? Every time you shoot with it, it shoots out some crackling lightning.

http://i.imgur.com/cru0z2z.png

Lowest settings. Don't ask, I couldn't accept my cooking daily this morning and did everything I could think of to hopefully fix the problem.
    /drool

+4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post

Lowest settings. Don't ask, I couldn't accept my cooking daily this morning and did everything I could think of to hopefully fix the problem. I'll make a better screenshot later.
    Oh shit, that's really cool.
    Sucks that guns look so weird on the back of goblins. And that I haven't had it drop yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpony View Post
    I got the 4pc bonus a couple of days ago, and in just wacking the training dummy without any raid buffs, it procs around 4 times a min
    4 times a min? I haven't really been following RRPM mechanics (which could be why), but didn't GC say it only procs 3 times a min?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    4 times a min? I haven't really been following RRPM mechanics (which could be why), but didn't GC say it only procs 3 times a min?
    It is why to put it bluntly
    3 RPPM base per minute. This number goes up with haste and effects like haste.

Nice, that sounds interesting.

So even with a lil' bit of haste and being raid buffed, will that still have an impact on its RRPM proc chance?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotlol View Post
    Hardly; the 2 pc is doing roughly 2.5% - 3.5% overall damage from a lot of personal data; other logs I've looked at, the 4 pc I've seen do about the same; maybe a little better ~3%; sometimes higher. So with both set bonuses you're gaining roughly 5 - 7% damage overall; and I would say I'm lowballing it a bit to compensate; with good RNG it could be as high as 8 or 9% of your damage in a fight. This is pretty good in my opinion.
    Thanks for the feedback , I guess in raids with buffs and Flask should be better. I notice the 2pc sometimes procs 1 thunderhawk but my previous one is still up thats awesome.

It is why to put it bluntly
    3 RPPM base per minute. This number goes up with haste and effects like haste.
    So more haste gives us more tier bonus procs interesting, I thought it was only for trinkets. I guess it makes sense since our bonus are also on RPPM

Deleted
    So more haste gives us more tier bonus procs interesting, I thought it was only for trinkets. I guess it makes sense since our bonus are also on RPPM
    2&4-set is RPPM, trinkets are RPPM, and the legendary meta gem is going to be RPPM. So with about 2 of these things, you should go crit>haste>mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Windthorn View Post
    The four set ain't anything special IMO, just a flat dmg increase. It does however make you want to hit as many AS or multishots as you can to try and proc it.
    This isn't true. Regardless of many arcane shots/multi-shots you are using to try and trigger the ability it will always remain, on average, it's Real PPM rate. So if you fired 2 arcane shots in 10 seconds or 10 you'll still have the same chance to proc it.

Yes, it scales linearly with haste. For example, if it's 3 Real PPM and you have 10% haste it will be 3 (Real PPM) * 1.10 (haste) = 3.3 Real PPM. But with the bad luck protection it will be slightly higher than that.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Yes, it scales linearly with haste. For example, if it's 3 Real PPM and you have 10% haste it will be 3 (Real PPM) * 1.10 (haste) = 3.3 Real PPM. But with the bad luck protection it will be slightly higher than that.
    Thanks for the feedback on this. I also heard that even having higher haste is > mastery on aoe is this true

Thanks for the feedback on this. I also heard that even having higher haste is > mastery on aoe is this true
    I haven't seen a difference on AoE with haste > mastery and mastery > haste. That being said haste should be better.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart