Lichborne counts as a form for macro purposes?

Hello, sorry if everybody already knew this, but I honestly have not seen it anywhere on the internet. While setting up my recent 90 DK for PvP earlier today, I tested and discovered that [form] returns true if in Lichborne, and only during Lichborne (unaffected by presences). Thus, you can have a macro that casts Death Coil on your target unless you are under the effect of Lichborne, in which case Death Coil will be cast on yourself.

I would post an example of the macro but when I try to, it says I am "not allowed to post any kinds of links images or videos".

10+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [form,@player][]Death Coil
    This would be the macro you're talking about, right?

Only flaw I see with this macro is that whenever you want to Death Coil your target, you can't, unless you cancel your Lichborne.

There's really no use making a more complex macro other than the usual macro. :/

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Lichborne
    /cast [@player]Death Coil
    it casts Lichborne and will cast death coil on yourself when you press your bind multiple times.

My personal modification of the above standard Lichborne macro:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Lichborne
    /cast [mod:Ctrl] !Lichborne; Death Coil
    /cast [mod:Ctrl, @player] Death Coil
    default casts Death Coil at your current target, hold ctrl (replace with your modifier of choice) and casts Lichborne then subsequent hits under Lichborne effect cast Deat Coil.

another variant is:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Lichborne
    /cast [button:2] !Lichborne; Death Coil;
    /cast [button:2, @player] Death Coil;
    Left Click to Death Coil your Target, Right Click to Lichborne yourself and then DC heal.