Deleted

10 man heroic progression path

So heroic progress wise i got so far:

jin-rok -> ji-kun -> horridon -> tortos... but then im stuck after this... wowprogress is hard to read as i assume most guilds are trying to kill them in order, horridon for example has more kills, altho id say ji-kun is easier.

I guess not many people can answer my question as theres only a handful of people that have killed 9+ boss's, but what order would people rate the boss's?

And for the guilds that havnt killed them - whats your plan for progression? will you do the boss's in order, or will you skip and do them in order of difficulty?

My plan is most likely:

jin-rok -> horridon -> ji-kun-> tortos (then...) -> magaera -> council -> primordios -> ironqon -> twin -> durumu -> quit wow -> dark animus -> lei shen -> ra-den (duh)

Ive read that council is a lot about setup, so ill post it while im here:

tanks - monk + warrior
    healers - shaman + druid + priest
    dps - shadowpriest + boomkin + warlock + hunter + DK + warrior + windwalker + Mage

Any help is appreciated, thanks

Don't forget that Iron Qon is supposedly easy on 10m. See a few guilds going Jin'Rok>Horridon>Tortos>Ji-Kun>Iron Qon.

Iron Qon isn't bad. You could probably go Jikun -> Iron Qon.

Yeah had only an hour on Iron Qon last night and we were up to the last phase with all the dogs at once. Seems like the boss to do after Tortos.

Deleted
    So,

jin-rok -> horridon -> ji-kun-> tortos -> Iron Qon -> then back to council -> Magaera -> durumu -> primordios -> twin -> dark ani

Sounds reasonable, means we'll be doing 2 boss's with teir tokens.... when would you say the difficulty ramps up? like for example, the jump from jin-rok to horridon/ji-kun is quite high..... ive heard council is rly tuff... would you bunch them something like...

jin-rok
    -----
    horridon, ji-kun, tortos, iron qon
    -----
    council, magaera
    ------
    durumu, primordios, twin
    ----
    dark ani, lei shen

thx for the replys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bendeis View Post
    Don't forget that Iron Qon is supposedly easy on 10m. See a few guilds going Jin'Rok>Horridon>Tortos>Ji-Kun>Iron Qon.
    I've seen guilds do Iron Qon second.

Deleted
    jinrokh > ji kun > tortos > horridon > iron qon > megaera > duruuuuuuuuuumu > primordius > council > twins > dark animus > quit game > lei shen

Something like that in my opinion.

Horridon if your guild is 516 item level. And yes you can 3 heal horridon which is what some guilds are doing now. Use a monk and disc priest obviously.

Deleted
    I dont see why you would 3 heal horridon even if u had the dps for it... theres really no need and not that much to heal even when u 2 heal it (assuming u do it correctly)

more dps u have the easier the fight is

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason to 3 heal Horridon is if your DPS can't assist on dispels with the healers. I would say in terms of 10 man, the easier fights are the ones without adds, like Iron Qon and Jin'rokh, unless it's a fight only focused on strategy with adds like Tortos and Ji-kun. I would say do Jin'rokh->Tortos->Ji-kun->Horridon->Iron Qon first, then depending on who is most geared in your group (DPS or Healers), do Council and Magaera with a well balanced group. Primordius and Durumu should follow with strong DPS and then Twins after. I would say Dark Animus and Twins will be the toughest, as there is a lot for everyone to watch for. Obviously Lei Shen will be your final fight and make you cry so enjoy.

Edit: Just to support anything anyone says:
    Current kills on 10 man:
    Jin - 1203, Horridon - 329, Council - 79, Tortos - 214, Magaera - 43, Ji-kun - 231, Durumu - 19, Primordius - 21, Animus - 5, Iron Qon - 35, Twins - 7, Lei Shen - 1
    Of course this does not directly show the difficulty of these bosses, as Iron Qon might seem more intimidating as it is a later boss, and Horridon is worked on more often due to it being the second boss. Each group will also have a harder time on each fight compared to others since comps/specs mean a lot more on 10 man.
    Last edited by Mersynd; 2013-04-01 at 09:36 PM.

Deleted
    Ji-Kun was really easy, we're gonna do tortos next reset so if people are saying ji-kun is easier than tortos should go well!