Alone in the Darkness - 25man SOLO

Hey guys.

Have noticed some solo kills on 10man have been put up on youtube but not 25.

Big question really, is 25man Yogg 0 soloable?

No it's impossible to solo. You will be mind control fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    No it's impossible to solo. You will be mind control fast enough.
    Not true, the zaps that MC you stop after a while when you get to 30 sanity, just rather awkward at the moment as far as I'm aware.

"Yo dawg I heard you like Tentacles. So we put a corruptor on yo corruptor so you can stun while you get gripped"

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 03:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mushedcow View Post
    Not true, the zaps that MC you stop after a while when you get to 30 sanity, just rather awkward at the moment as far as I'm aware.
    The zaps for me have gone completely from 100 to 4 at one stage :/

I've been trying for a little bit, and as far as I can tell it MAY BE possible if you get the Icecrown brain room so you only have 1 portal phase. It is very difficult to get the perfect RNG so you aren't getting stunned constantly from black plague.

Also have to hope sara doesn't blast you to 4 sanity, or even make you insane as soon as you get to phase 2.

Then if you manage to get the phase 3, you have to have your pet tank everything and hopefully you can aoe the adds down when 3 become empowered. Which I think is 90k healing per second to all the adds. All while not going insane.

Don't have a hunter but I have a concept in mind for doing this as Warlock. It seems fairly RNG that sometimes you get MCed before portals and sometimes it stops at 4 sanity and you get to actually have an attempt. I'm pretty sure with *amazing* RNG that it will be doable by the end of this tier as people hit into the 540 or higher ilvls with heroics and 5.3 upgrades.

Note that the amazing RNG I refer to regards you'd have to get the sanity to stop at 4 and then when you enter the portal room you'd have to get all of the skulls in places where you can avoid them without taking a single tick, often one of them will be right in front of you as you portal in and you'll be instantly MCed (but not always). Following all of that you'll have to port out and clean any tentacles still alive while dpsing down immortals, and do an additional 12mil damage to yogg for the kill.

I think it'll be easiest to tank the immortal guardians yourself and have your pet pull the marked ones off of you as they get marked, a guardian at 1hp does very minimal damage.

Off topic: This thread has the most incredibly misleading title I've seen in my history with mmo-champion.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Aethilus View Post
    Don't have a hunter but I have a concept in mind for doing this as Warlock. It seems fairly RNG that sometimes you get MCed before portals and sometimes it stops at 4 sanity and you get to actually have an attempt. I'm pretty sure with *amazing* RNG that it will be doable by the end of this tier as people hit into the 540 or higher ilvls with heroics and 5.3 upgrades.

Note that the amazing RNG I refer to regards you'd have to get the sanity to stop at 4 and then when you enter the portal room you'd have to get all of the skulls in places where you can avoid them without taking a single tick, often one of them will be right in front of you as you portal in and you'll be instantly MCed (but not always). Following all of that you'll have to port out and clean any tentacles still alive while dpsing down immortals, and do an additional 12mil damage to yogg for the kill.

I think it'll be easiest to tank the immortal guardians yourself and have your pet pull the marked ones off of you as they get marked, a guardian at 1hp does very minimal damage.

Off topic: This thread has the most incredibly misleading title I've seen in my history with mmo-champion.
    Oh really? Hunter forums... Not in Raid and Dungeon nor in World first section.

OT: You're lucky it stop at 4 sanity :/

Impossible. You'll get every debuff cast on you at phase 2 before you can even get close to any tentacle.
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7GHz | MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G x2 in SLI | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    8 GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Green 1 TB | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
    2x Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB + Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSDs (three-way raid 0)
    Cooler Master HAF 912 plus case | Corsair AX1200 power supply | Thermaltake NiC C5 Untouchable CPU cooler
    Asus PG278Q ROG SWIFT (1440p @ 144 Hz, GSync + 3D vision)

Quote Originally Posted by Aethilus View Post
    I think it's just missing a question mark at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushedcow View Post
    This is correct.
    I have solo'd 10-man Yogg+0
    Yogg+25 will eventually be obtainable by gear.
    #TeamHunter

Definitely doable. I pushed phase 3 after 3 attempts of trying last tier. When you get to 40-28 sanity pop deterrence, shouldn't go any lower than that. The brain room typically took me 2 rounds to get through, and that was one of the challenging parts since I'm godawful at avoiding sanity loss in the portals. Once you push it to phase 3, dealing with the remaining tentacles and the new adds is pretty overwhelming to start. If you get that part down though, you should be able to beat the fight provided you are able to avoid sanity loss from lunatic gaze. T15 gear will make this last part easier.
    Last edited by Grizzles; 2013-04-01 at 08:57 PM.

519 ilvl, 541 weapon

Will make video later, hopefully this weekend
    Last edited by Caribald; 2013-04-04 at 06:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice,gratz!

Quote Originally Posted by Caribald View Post
    519 ilvl, 541 weapon

Will make video later, hopefully this weekend
    It's weekend now! hint hint hint!

The raw footage is on his twitch if you can't wait twitch.tv/arrosc2/c/2112362

honestsly didn't know the guy had twitch, wouldn't be quoting big images by accident than.

Finished my video:

Quality sucks, but sadly I had to convert formats and stuff to get it working in vegas. Can see what's going on though and the sound is okay. Video description has what you need to know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribald View Post
    Finished my video:

Quality sucks, but sadly I had to convert formats and stuff to get it working in vegas. Can see what's going on though and the sound is okay. Video description has what you need to know.
    Well that is impressive. Seems i gotte wait a little longer:x