502 Rogue LF Raiding Guild

Worgen rogue looking for an adult competitive raiding guild. The ideal opportunity is a core spot that raids M/T/W or Th, US eastern 7pm-midnight on a PVE Server.

What I will offer you:

I have been raiding as a rogue since vanilla (MC - AQ40), TBC (Kara), WoLK (Uld-ICC), Cata (BoT-DS) and MoP (MSV-ToT). I have various HM experience from WoLK - MoP (MSV). I am looking for a guild of competitive and focused individuals. My play style is to progress by striving to be the best. To encourage myself to achieve and maintain lofty standards, it requires an environment or community that is competitive and focused on current content. Unfortunately, my current environment does not conform to these aspirations.

Please reach out via this thread or in game.

Resources:

WoW Armory: Aaemon - Lothar
    WOL stats: Silent Lucidity - Lothar
    Vids: I stream and post my WoW frolicking adventures. These are available upon request.

Take care and thank your for reading.

Hi Aaemon. My name is Joey (aka Kroddish). You should check us out at Tribe Gaming (www.tribegaming.com). We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 12 years, with active chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently recruiting to strengthen our 25-person raid team. We aim to keep progression in 5.2 steady, and we want *you* to progress with us.

Tribe is more than just a Guild - we're a community. If you're looking for a place to have fun killing internet dragons with fellow gaming enthusiasts, we're definitely for you. We're currently recruiting to strengthen our team's DPS. As far as raids go, all 25 spots and loot are earned via performance and consistent attendance. If you were to show up consistently, perform well, and stay out of the fire, you'd earn a solid spot on our raid team.

Here's some of our points of interest:

• Server: US-Bloodhoof - Horde
    • Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST
    • Current Progression: 6/12 ToT
    • Contact: In-Game: Kroddish -or- BattleTag: Kroddish#1931 -or- Email: wow@tribegaming.com

Read more here. Please hit me up in-game or PM me on our website to learn more. I'd love to talk to you, hope to hear from you!

11/12 25M Guild looking for a solid rogue for progression. We raid from 7 to 11 CST so times should be perfect but we are on Illidan . If you are interested though add me to btag deeyoueye#1666

Howdy, Aaemon!

I'd like to talk to you about SWARM. We're a bunch of goofball ne'er-do-wells that get together to work on heroic progression and generally just dink around.

We're currently 1/13Heroic in ToT and looking to replace our Feral Druid who is stepping down to focus more on school.

We recruit by personality AND skill, so we'd love a chance to powwow with you and see if we're what you're looking for and vice versa.

You can RID me at Bellanca#1591 or you can talk to Trax or Fim.

Fim: Fim#1396
    Trax: Traxion#1982

We look forward to hearing from you!
    Evangelyna
    Maintankadin for SWARM

Hey guys -

Looking for PVE realm guild focused on progressions in ToT. I consider myself a rank n file type of raid who comes prepared with Flasks, Food, and knowledge of encounter mechanics. I allow the raid leader to direct the positioning and approach to the encounter but, if asked, will freely give my opinion regarding strats

BTW ... Game of Thrones S3 started tonight and it was great. If not up to speed on GoT ... go read the books/stream S1 and S2!!! NOW!

The Church is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild on Darkspear. We love World of Warcraft, and we aim to offer a vibrant raiding community for PvE raiding. We are a 25-Man progression raiding guild and our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

Raid schedule:
    T|W|Th (+Fridays during the first week or two of progression)
    8:00-11:30PM MST

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

CURRENT REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATIONS:
    * 500 iLVL
    * PREVIOUS HEROIC EXPERIENCE
    * LOGS/EPEENBOT WELL ABOVE 50th PERCENTILE

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

About Us
    <Victorious Secret> was founded post-patch 5.1 by a menagerie of raiders fed up with halted progression and dwindling numbers in their current guilds. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to make the best 10m progression group possible on Thrall-US. Even though we only raid three nights per week, we believe that with the right group of talented individuals, competitive progression can still be made. We are looking for like-minded, talented raiders who want to progress through content as efficiently as possible.

We are currently 6/12N ToT. Last tier we downed 16/16N 5/16H pre-nerf.

Schedule
    Raid times are currently M/W/Th 9p-12a EST.

Loot
    Loot is handled using a council-based system with the goal of getting the gear to where it will most aid progression.

Currently Recruiting
    We are currently in high need of one dps to round out our core roster. We don't recruit for the bench and expect near 100% raid attendance.

Death Knight: (dd) High
    Druid: Closed
    Hunter: Closed
    Mage: High
    Monk: (dd) Medium
    Paladin: Closed
    Priest: (dd) High
    Rogue: (dd) Medium
    Shaman: (dd) High
    Warlock: Closed
    Warrior: Closed

Contact Us
    If you have any questions or are interested in applying please add Tokegen#1540 in-game. If you would like to apply immediately, please go to vsthrall.com/signup

LF skilled rogue for 10man

Relentless of Thrall - Level 25, 10m Raiding Guild

Relentless is a guild formed by a core of long time, experienced raiders looking to progress through ToT and into heroics.

Raid Schedule - Tue/Wed/Thurs 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST

Current Needs:

Plate DPS
    Rogue
    DPS Shaman
    Blood/Prot Warrior or Paladin Tank

Please apply even if your class/spec isn't listed above as all applications are reviewed.

Expectations

We are by no means hardcore, but raiders are expected to know their class; proper gems, reforging, enchants, etc.

Relentless only raids 3-hrs per night on 3-raid nights. This means we get in and get to work immediately, we have a very limited time slot and need to get as much done as possible

Come prepared for the raid by reviewing boss fights. We recommend using Fatboss.

Current Progression:
    4/12: REG - Throne of Thunder
    3/6: HM - Mogu'shan Vaults
    1/6: HM - Heart of Fear
    4/4: REG - Terrace of Endless Spring

Homepage:We do have one at guild-launch but currently MMO isn't letting me link the site.

If you have any additional questions, add Coandca#1344 or JodiLynnRN#1881

Paticakes#1823

I would love to talk to you about a core spot

6/12N 25m Sympathy needs an INCREDIBLE (and I mean INCREDIBLE) rogue for T/W/Th raids... we raid 8-11:30 PM EST. Add Odal#1664 for info.
    Last edited by Drikkink; 2013-04-07 at 08:12 PM.

Bump ... because bananas are good for you.
    Lots of raid experience throughout this game. This MUST not be under estimated. Skilled in both combat and assassination.
    Real id Aaemon#1798

First toon I played was a tank, 8 years ago, which didn't last. Last time I tanked was Garalon. Takin one for the team.
    Still looking for the a progressive raiding opportunity.

Hello Aaemon!

We are currently 1/12 Heroic ToT and looking for more dps! You sound like something we are looking for!

Here is our info:

Name: <Solace>
    Faction: Horde
    Server: US Boulderfist (PST-PVP-Cyclone)
    Type: 25
    Raid Days & Times: - Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 8p.m. - 11p.m. ( PST- Server time)
    Loot type: EPGP
    Progression: Heroic-Msv (6/6) HoF (4/6) ToEs (1/4)//Heroic ToT 1/12
    --------------------------------------------
    Please direct all questions to the recruitment officers
    Falux Real- ID beenatay@gmail.com Falux#1649 is battle tag
    Mint Battle Tag-Valkyrie#1624