Anyone make or design UI add on packages?

I found a UI addon package/suite that I really liked. Well I really liked the way it looked but it had a ton of extra addons that I didn't need (fluff). Here's the addon package/suite I'm referring to: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...aUIv3-169.html

Now, don't get me wrong I think this guy has a great set up, its just that I don't need all the extra addons that is included in that suite. So I was wondering if anyone here made addon packages/suites for people, basically taking a list of addons and setting the UI up for you? (I know what you're thinking, geez talk about lazy! nah, I just find it annoying as hell setting up a new UI is all). So does anyone do this or would I be better off sending a pm to the actual addon package/suite developers themselves?

Thanks in advance for the input!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't you just go through the list, and disable stuff you don't need? Or will that break the whole thing?
    Warlock (SL main)

Deleted
    I have the same UI. You can disable/delete most of the stuff..

The main addons you'll need are ; shadowed unit frames (unit frames) , dominos (bars), chinchilla (minimap), raven (buffs), gnosis (castbar), masque + masque_nefs2 ( button skins)

10+ Year Old Account
    I have created about 50 addon packages throughout curse.com and wowinterface, ranging from those ui's with complex addons like kgpanels/eepanels/litepanels, to simple ui's designed for players with a simple taste using things like xperl/skinner or btex.

In an ui compilation that is composed of other addons in itself you can deleted/disable them through the addon directory in game or in your actual game folders, now things like LUI are a bit harder to do that as it requires some coding knowledge this way you don't delete something that could be serious and have some other effects on the ui itself(its near impossible to do unless you know 100% how the ui was compiled and coded)

Sorry for the long drawn out post, figure it's best to have full knowledge than some bs answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    I have the same UI. You can disable/delete most of the stuff..

The main addons you'll need are ; shadowed unit frames (unit frames) , dominos (bars), chinchilla (minimap), raven (buffs), gnosis (castbar), masque + masque_nefs2 ( button skins)
    Okay this is good to know, basically I can download/install the package and then disable/delete the crap that I don't need. Awesome and thank you!

@Thundertom, I was worried that if I went through it and disabled or deleted the stuff that I didn't want that it would cause errors or make it so the package didn't work.

@Sunnydruid, yeah I looked at other packages like ElvUI and LUI and TukUI? And I was starting to think that if I disabled anything that it would bug the whole package out, your post really shed some light on the subject, tyvm!

I think I will try downloading and installing it this week then go through and delete the stuff I don't want to use and keep the ones that Koenig mentioned. I'll be sure to back up my WTF and Account folders for sure before I do this. Thanks everyone who posted, much appreciated! Happy Easter!