ElvUI - Elder Charm Loot Frame not showing up

Not sure why but the second loot roll option during raids when you have enough Lesser Good Luck Charms is not showing up after a boss kill.

I have 200 Lesser charms and the window simply doesn't show up.

Am I doing something wrong?

Yeah, you didnt convert the 90 lesser charms to Mogu (After 5.2) and you dont have any Elder charm.

In other words, the UI is fine, the problem is elsewhere which i will get a ban if i say it properly.

You have to turn in the lesser charms for Mogu Runes Of Fate for the bonus roll window to show up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elder Charms Of Good Fortune.. you can only get them now from the new Island, ether from the solo scenario where you use http://www.wowhead.com/item=94222/ke...ce-of-lei-shen
    Or get them in a drop from the cache you get after completing the daily quests on the Island.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Thank you all