Thread: Rbg mmr

Deleted

Question Rbg mmr

So I have been doing some RBGs for conquest cap with groups from Oqueue and openraid.us ,however at 1.5k mmr that rbg gives to everyone at start as default (i think so) we lose like 80% of our games (we welcome everyone who is level 90 and use no voice comms)

So when it is something like WSG or TP, you won't be getting any "good loser" conquest points because you often lose 3-0.
    Do you drop your mmr more by leaving when you see it's loss, or should you just afk until end?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirtus View Post
    So I have been doing some RBGs for conquest cap with groups from Oqueue and openraid.us ,however at 1.5k mmr that rbg gives to everyone at start as default (i think so) we lose like 80% of our games (we welcome everyone who is level 90 and use no voice comms)

So when it is something like WSG or TP, you won't be getting any "good loser" conquest points because you often lose 3-0.
    Do you drop your mmr more by leaving when you see it's loss, or should you just afk until end?

a drop in mmr is a drop. it doesnt matter if you afk or lose it'll calculate it based on your teams mmr vs their mmr and calculate how much u shud lose for losing to them.

your also correct about 1500 mmr as default if they havent played any RBGS since the last mmr reset. if they have played games since last reset which is a couple of seasons or more now then they could be higher or lower.

not sure if this is what you even want, but try to ask someone with some pvp experience if they could lead some rbgs - even with randoms you should win more than one in five games. rbgs largely depend on the leader if the group has no pvp experience.