Thread: Conquest Fail

Conquest Fail

So I was playing today with some buddies doing some 3's and I had already done an rbg earlier this week so I had a fair amount of conquest towards this week's cap. Though, much to my dismay, I found out that the rbg that I had run earlier in the week counted along with the arena cap that I had aleady. So I now need to run another rbg to reach the full weekly cap instead of it counting separately aside from the arena cap where in which I would be fully capped by this point. I really hope bliz does something about this because I feel that it is quite absurd to have an arena and bg cap and an rbg cap, but any rbg you run before hitting the arena cap for the week will count towards the arena cap and won't push you over to the full weekly cap. Thoughts?

Get to 1750+ in arena so you don't have to do RBG's.

But yeah, it's been like that for a while, dunno why it hasn't been fixed yet since they were informed by a few people via twitter and forums.

Deleted
    This is stupid, they should fix it as it really makes no sense.
    Max cap without RBGs and without quests and low rating is 1850 I think.
    Last edited by mmocc9639e0326; 2013-03-31 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    Max cap without RBGs and without quests and low rating is 1850 I think.
    1752 for 2200 from arena.
    http://www.whatsmycap.com/

Deleted
    I meant 1850 conquest point cap by doing Random BGs only.

/edit: if you're at 1750 points, and do the first daily Random BG, one of those that rewards 100 conquest points, it's possible to get 1850 points in total, even if the actual limit is at 1800.
    Last edited by mmocc9639e0326; 2013-03-31 at 11:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalysun View Post
    Get to 1750+ in arena so you don't have to do RBG's.

But yeah, it's been like that for a while, dunno why it hasn't been fixed yet since they were informed by a few people via twitter and forums.
    It's completly idiotic and annoying as hell. I can currently make 3,6k conquest per week. I did RBG's already up to 2,8 and now I would have to do even more RBGs to fill up the rest just because I didn't do Arena/Random Battlegrounds before. Extremly irritating and annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    I meant 1850 conquest point cap by doing Random BGs only.
    1800 without and rating/rbg, 2200 with RBG.

I have to admit this is a pretty stupid game design. It is always so much fun having to cap 17 wins in 2s before i am allowed to do any other random pvp (3s/5s/RBG).
    Considering none of my DPS partners are ever online on Tuesday mornings i usually resort to carrying half the server in 2s as my offset >.>... then after all of this i have to go complete like 3 rbg wins just to finish cap....

Although this design does suck, i am super happy that the pvp dailies on isle award 50 a day for a totals of 350, this is counted towards total cap. So if you are every 182 or w.e short you only need to dailies a couple days instead of spending hours looking for groups for rbgs .

Damn I gotta do those quests on my sham. Are they accessible straight away or do I need to do some stuff first? I'm at arena cap so doing those quests would be good...

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Damn I gotta do those quests on my sham. Are they accessible straight away or do I need to do some stuff first? I'm at arena cap so doing those quests would be good...
    need to do 1 solo scenario per stage that is unlocked. but it takes about 1 hour to complete the solo scenarion quests

arena/rbg cap should be the same regardless. blizzard can't get over the fact that 99% of the pvp population dislikes rbgs so I guess they need some incentive to keep them in the game (at least this way they'll have the numbers, unlike arena skimishes :/)

Didnt they have it at one point where regular battlegrounds counted towards the RBG cap? If so, why did they revert it?
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    They should have higher cap for arenas so that people start playing it again!

I ticketed a GM about this and he told me that he thought it was stupid, but it is how the developers intended. Really unfair!