Thread: Simcraft

15+ Year Old Account

Simcraft

Is there a quick (No code or intimate knowledge involved) method to see what my dps would be like with varying setups in Simcraft? I'm speaking from an enhancement shaman perspective, of course.

To be more precise, I would like to be able to sim myself, then swap out gems, talents and reforges to haste instead of mastery, and see if there is a dps increase. I know I was able to with RAWR, but I've heard there were issues with RAWR updates, so...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    To be more precise, I would like to be able to sim myself, then swap out gems, talents and reforges to haste instead of mastery, and see if there is a dps increase. I know I was able to with RAWR, but I've heard there were issues with RAWR updates, so...
    More like non-existent, it's actually pretty sad as I used to use Rawr myself for a long time. I only hope here that the author of Rawr will continue updating it.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

I'm pretty novice at simcraft but I'm thinking you can just edit the items under your character. For example:

waist=links_of_the_bifurcated_tongue,id=94802,gems=160int_160int_160int,addon=nitro_boosts,reforge=spi_haste

let's say I want to see if the socket bonus is worth it and I want to reforge mastery, I would edit the gems, add the socket bonus, and reforge

waist=links_of_the_bifurcated_tongue,id=94802,gems=160int_80int_160haste_160int_120spi,addon=nitro_boosts,reforge=spi_mastery

yes, it's gonna take some manual work.

I use the "export to simcraft" option on askmrrobot.com.