Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Not much. The most infantile does for you is creates a relatively straight path from checkpoint A to checkpoint B so you have to do very little jumping. Most of the rainbow bridges don't extend to secret areas or in most cases go anywhere near them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I'm not too big a fan of SAB, especially running the same stuff over and over for Bauble Bubbles / Obsidian Shards. But I still need a ton of achievements for Zone 3, and that zone is a huge bitch to do. How much easier is all the secret places in infantile mode?
    You'll need to do all 3 zones in infantile mode if you want the title but it won't help you much in terms of secret areas. Personally I did all the achievements on infantile mode because while the bridges don't help much they do make getting places faster and easier. Especially in zone 3 with all the poison water, just run through and connect all the bridges then go back and get everything you need.

In the first few pages of this thread are links to guides that can walk you through everything. I believe I did it all in about 3-4 hours.

Hmm, I'm stuck with like 60-70 baubles and have no idea which weapon to get..I got the sword just in case and now I have no clue which one I want. Or..I might just wait for them to add other weapons in the future hmm. Decisions, decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    Hmm, I'm stuck with like 60-70 baubles and have no idea which weapon to get..I got the sword just in case and now I have no clue which one I want. Or..I might just wait for them to add other weapons in the future hmm. Decisions, decisions
    I'd hold them in that case. Apparently they've gone on record saying next time it'll be harder to get baubles.

Yeah I remember reading that too. Might actually help to stack on some of them.

Damn these bauble collection achievements, looks like I'll have to use a guide afterall...

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Damn these bauble collection achievements, looks like I'll have to use a guide afterall...
    Luckily for me, I don't care for the title ("Distinction in Applied Jumping" doesn't seem Titleish to me and I'd rather be an Emissary of the Mad King anyway), and not driven for achievement points, so I did some runs for fun and then stopped without having to smash my head into my desk at any point.

Prices of the weapon skins have almost doubled. O_O

Toldya there was money to be made

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    P.S.: I'll buy your skins for 75% of their current listing, if you're scared of breaking even (afaik, no need)

I definitely feel better about my decision to invest in some skins. :P Although, the prices did drop as much as 8g on ones I bought before they spiked upwards again, so that was a little stomach churning. -_-

Judging by the supply left I'm guessing people bought out about 100 of each skin. At least based on the last time I looked, which was shortly after I bought mine.

How I wish I had one Super GS skin..

The prices of the Super skins have surprisingly tanked. I really expected them to keep rising once the box was removed. Some of them are even down by almost 50%.

I guess I should have sold during the peak, now I have to wait until some unknown date that they rise again. >_< GW2's market is so difficult to predict (for me).

They'll go up again, dw I wait another week or two

Haha I feel you Lane I've still got a Staff and a Longbow and I'm waiting for prices to go up a little, but they refuse to..

Yeah, I sold a couple of super sword skins just before the drop and that was only because I needed gold to buy Rox's short bow and quiver (pretty much an equal trade of gold in the end). I'm guessing a lot of people did that for the same reason. My super shield skin dropped by about 40% and will probably be stuck in the TP for a while.

Looking at them now, the prices are almost back down to what I paid for them in the first place. >_< I guess if anyone was wanting to invest and didn't before the last spike it's getting to be a good time to buy. :P