10+ Year Old Account

How can i move this on my interface?

Wether it may be an addon or something in-game. But i need to move it because i like my actionbars raised a bit higher and it covers this bar.

I prefer not using 'MoveAnything' as it messes with some of my interface.

Thanks

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-04-01 at 09:02 AM.

What issue is move anything causing? All of its functions are toggled, by default it should do quite literally nothing until you go and click the checkbox beside a component you want to move.

Deleted
    there is an addon with the name move anything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkpanter View Post
    there is an addon with the name move anything
    Someone has amazing reading skills.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayier View Post
    Someone has amazing reading skills.
    Yes, but OP said "MoveAnything", not move anything!

Uuhhhh... but seriously, as said before, I don't think MoveAnything messes with anything, you just check that certain bar (alt power bar iirc?) and move it. Nothing else is affected.

Edit: Blizzard should implement some kind of MoveANything in their own UI, just to move things like this bar and that extra action button.
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2013-04-01 at 08:56 AM.

Can't tell if your using bartender or not for your action skills, if you are there is an option to move something called "Extra Action bar" which is any meter/extra button for fights that have them. Ultraxion, feng etc. If your not using bartender disreguard this post
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/simplepowerbar

Replaces that bar with a different one and allows you to move it wherever. In the options i just check the one that leaves it as the default blizz style instead of changing it and mainly just use the function of moving the bar.
    ​MoBo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | CPU: Intel 4770k @ 4.5Ghz | GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 4Gb | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 1866Mhz | Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, ADATA SU800 256GB, Hitachi Deskstar 3TB HDD | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 80+ Gold 850W | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62 | Case: NZXT H510 Elite

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/movepowerbaralt

been using this since bwd, nice and simple /mpb and you drag the default one where you want it then /mpb and it locks it
    Sig by Safhira

get bartender and move the "extra actionbar"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    get bartender and move the "extra actionbar"
    that's the button not the bar
    Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    You can try http://www.wowinterface.com/download...DragEmAll.html but im not 100% sure if it does what you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    that's the button not the bar
    Fancy seeing you here...

OT: I'm using Bartender.. With MoveAnything it messes with that quest log thing that shows on the right under your map.. With that addon enabled it only shows 3quests at a time.. Kind of a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Elpalmo View Post
    Fancy seeing you here...

OT: I'm using Bartender.. With MoveAnything it messes with that quest log thing that shows on the right under your map.. With that addon enabled it only shows 3quests at a time.. Kind of a pain.
    Nothing in MoveAnything does anything like that to the quest log, it doesn't have any control over that panel beyond moving the anchor and that doesn't even happen unless you turn on the quest tracker function manually You're doing something wrong or some other mod is conflicting.

Deleted
    check your mods for a castbar, if you cant find one then disable all your mods enabling one at a time till you find which one has the cast bar or offending bar in it.
    Then look for details on how to move the bars around for that mod. Very few mods are locked in one specific place these days.

Your pitbull is showing the same info, (I'm guessing that's what the grey bar is)
    I'd see if you could hide it all together.

I'd second getting simplepowerbar, helios suggested above.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elpalmo View Post
    Fancy seeing you here...

Like I said Palmo

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/movepowerbaralt

been using this since bwd, nice and simple /mpb and you drag the default one where you want it then /mpb and it locks it
    simple addon that does that you want and doesn't mess with anything else
    Sig by Safhira

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said Palmo

simple addon that does that you want and doesn't mess with anything else
    Yea i'm gonna give that one a go, i actually came back to this thread to get the name of it, cheers soulyouth.