Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It would be awesome if it worked like that. Eventually bots would play with bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post

c) bad geared players. Sure everyone must start somewhere but please have the dignity to buy the crafted pvp set. It is cheap!

Speak from your own narrow view point why don't ya?

Contenders runs around 500gp (not spending that much on shit blues) per piece on Darkspear, and Crafted dreadful try 2k a pop. Last person I tried to say hey I got the mats (for those that don't know it x amount of ghost Iron bars or mag hide) can you craft this for me tried to gouge me 300 gold a piece of dreadful (WITH MY MATS!). He or She said not everyone has the patterns yet so its worth a lot, to which I replied with placing them on my ignore list.
    Last edited by Carni; 2013-04-02 at 11:01 PM.

Deleted
    Mostly, but when they are really really really bad, like a beastmaster hunter with his pet passive last time, or someone doing a major mistake with his advises which resulted in a defeat, or self called mega super pros, where all others are terrible while they are playing on a high 1800 rating....I simply cannot ignore those douches.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathius View Post
    If someone is to lazy to get the contenders set at least and rocks up to a BG with lvl 85 greens I will report them afk. Yes its hard to break into the 90 pvp bracket but sorry but I ain't carrying slackers.

You don't show up to an Ice hockey game without good pads or you gonna get owned. But even that bicycle helmet and soccer shin guard will do for the time being.
    Sorry, last I checked those crafted sets weren't gold freaking plated, so why should I spend 20k gold to dip myself in crappy blues? Don't believe me, check the prices on the hunter Dreadful gear on US darkspear alliance.

Stop being ignorant people, your high horse does nothing to help with the fact that people love to overprice the crafted bg gear. Crap happens, if you have time to complain about geared the dude next to you is on a forum then you have time to run another bg and get better gear. If you at max gear, then move onto rated bg groups, and arenas its the next step.
    Last edited by Carni; 2013-04-02 at 07:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It would be awesome if it worked like that. Eventually bots would play with bots.
    Yes, that would be true only if the following 2 conditions were met:
    1) Everyone actually ignores them, something that won't happen due little people knowing about this.
    2) If no new bots joined, which sadly enough happens on daily base.

In the end, the only difference is that you'll never play with bots you've met before, you'll still end up in battlegrounds with bots you've never met before.

carni I am sorry for your experience. According to WoWuction and Underminejournal the average price of a crafted piece is less than 200g (on cloth its less than 100g).

If the prices are as high as you say on your server you are being victimised for being the exception to the rule.

carni I am sorry for your experience. According to WoWuction and Underminejournal the average price of a crafted piece is less than 200g (on cloth its less than 100g).

If the prices are as high as you say on your server you are being victimised for being the exception to the rule.
    Just checked again so I wouldn't seem like a ass, the lowest priced dreadful is around 500g for hunter on my sever, which is still absurd if you look at the mats. Contenders lowest price is 350g for shoulders, to which I already have mal. Its just frustrating how bad this is. I know it will pass but by that time, they will have missed my sales and I won't give a shit anymore.

It because of the freaking mag hides, blizzard should have made them craftable from exotic hides or prismatic scales not mag crap, they run for like 250-400 g a hide on my server, which is truly a failure.
    Last edited by Carni; 2013-04-02 at 11:12 PM.

And usually in a 10 man game its usually just one person with abysmal gear.
    And there is also the PvE Scum who like to mess up an entire game by picking up the flags/orbs and then dieing instantly. If those people would at least know their place -.- A warlock with shit gear should spend most of the time fearing people, mage should also focus on cc and so on. The people who really cripple their team are the ones who have shit gear and rush in as if they were in Season 19 epics. If ignoring people would guarantee that I don't have to see them again, I would probably never see a queue pop again after one week, considering the amount of people who get my blood boiling within the first 3 minutes of the game.

That addon does not work the way you think it does.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    in av, yes. cuz nothing anyone says matters in that bg lol
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

I asked a GM about it, and he says that the current behavior is not like in LFG, if you ignore someone you can queue with him, then he invited me to create a thread in the forums to provide my reason why this could be a good thing. I did, I guess you can do another one too, hope it gets some attention in the topic, I don't random queue anymore but I think that blacklisting people would be a good feature to the random bg queue