Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Personally i dont want another Yogg-Saron fight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    I thought they were talking about dark iron or just the updated Horde architecture in Northrend, not Saronite. Garrosh would know from the player's findings in Northrend that Saronite was the corrupting blood of an Old God, even he'd not be that silly surely.
    Yeah, the guy who's reasonable enough to transform his people into Sha and go after the heart of an old god would never do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Having the Old Gods be behind EVERYTHING is boring.

And they didn't back out of anything everyone just assumed thats what they meant.
    They are not behind everything

Deleted
    No. No no no no. NO. I don't want Garrosh being possessed by anything, but if that's necessary, then the sha. But no Yogg. He already got his performance in the very successful Ulduar.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    They are not behind everything
    They sure are behind a hell of a lot, to keep it recent we have:
    Deathwing
    All of the Sha are from Y'Shaarj
    Klaxxi (largely due to sha)

So technically if Garrosh is possessed by a sha he is already being influenced by an old god because the Sha were born from Y'shaarj

Yeah but is the reason Garrosh looks for the heart because Yogg-Saron influences him?

How can it be fake, Alex largely hinted at it.
    It being somewhere could have easily been a reference to the dark iron the old horde used. You're considering one possibility when he vaguely hinted at many.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    It being somewhere could have easily been a reference to the dark iron the old horde used. You're considering one possibility when he vaguely hinted at many.
    I just think that a reference to dark iron is meaningless. It has no consequences. Could've been made out of candy just as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I think the point of the Dark Iron is it's link to the Old Horde and that Garrosh is basically a throw back to the old ways of the Horde. That's meaning enough to me.
    Hmm, that actually makes sense. It just wasn't really apparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    I doubt Yogg-Saron will make another appearance.

Zul'agains.....just saying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah, I was one of the people that thought it was Saronite at first too Took a blue post to convince me otherwise lol
    I bet a lot of people thought that. Everything about it screams "we brought a little bit of Northrend home with us"

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone is influencing something. But I doubt Yogg-Saron has got his tendrils into Garrosh. There's no sign that the dark metal in Orgrimmar is saronite, and it's pretty far removed from Yogg-Saron's seat of influence, even if he weren't reduced in power.

Deleted
    I remember when Cataclysm was announced and they showed pictures of the new Orgrimmar, that was rebuild with steel and iron, that Afrasiabi said, that we should recognize the black iron he uses - "it's from somewhere".
    I'm pretty sure he meant we'd recognize the design since the bases in Northrend looked like that as well. Though after the preview they changed the appearance to look a bit more dusty and fitting of Durotar.

For reference: this and this.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Imagine if Garrosh was just actually a Warchief of the orcs, instead of being corrupted.
    My thoughts exactly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    Besides, have there ever been any examples in lore of saronite being used to influence or possess someone? All our characters have worn it at some point,
    Well according to http://www.wowwiki.com/Saronite: ''If a living mortal wears Saronite, the process of insanity would be considerably increased, driving the wearer insane within minutes.'', yet player characters are immune somehow...
    Anyway, I don't think this theory is true, I mean, Garrosh has been an asshole since like forever and despite saronite being called ''the black blood of Yogg-Saron'' it isn't really black, it's more dark blue like the buildings in Icecrown, not like anything in Orgrimmar.