Deleted

The Kazzak Community

Hi guys

I am thinking of transferring my main to Kazzak horde side, but would appreciate some opinions from people who play there. Im interested in:

-A friendly community. How is the horde Kazzak community?

-Decent PuGs with no extremely high requirements? Im not into hardcore raiding.

-Low rated Arena? Low rated BGs? (I want to get into PVP on my new druid im currently leveling there, but I am quite a casual player)

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a thing, Kazzak is basicly 99 horde, 1% alliance ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    Just a thing, Kazzak is basicly 99 horde, 1% alliance ;p
    Probs less than that tbh :P And you should really post on Kazzaks forums http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/941651/

Deleted
    You'd get more luck posting on the above link, however if you're Alliance and reading this come Stormreaver EU, there's like none of you left and it sucks. Please come back, I wont gank you as often.

Deleted
    I have posted there multiple times, never get any replies :P
    And i am aware of the faction ratio.

Can anyone help me out with my questions?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jabulaniman View Post

-A friendly community. How is the horde Kazzak community?

-Decent PuGs with no extremely high requirements? Im not into hardcore raiding.

-Low rated Arena? Low rated BGs? (I want to get into PVP on my new druid im currently leveling there, but I am quite a casual player)

Thanks in advance!
    Community is like all the others, some decent people, some aresholes.

I've not been on much lately but when i look there seems to be pugs going for a lot of different raids current and past.

No clue about arena.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a Horde alt there and I do fine on it. Lots of Horde and the community is good but tbh it's like any other, there's just more people. Just because Kazzak scores high on the raid progression doesn't mean that all or most guilds fall into this boat, there's often a handful of guilds who raise the bar above average.

But to just throw it out there like I do with every other thread like this:

Kazzak is great for raiding and has a very large Horde community. It's PvP community is nothing special but is ofcourse larger because of the size of the realm, just bear in mind that you will not find world pvp on this realm.

I also don't know your preferences so I will throw another realm out there for you - Draenor. If you are considering playing on a Normal realm without the risk of being ganked then go Draenor. There is less PvP and obviously next to no world pvp because of it's type. But I want to throw it out there because there are a lot of people out there who forget about Normal servers and just look at the #1 progression server which is often a PvP one. You appear to want some PvP but i just to throw it out there to broaden your scope a little.