Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    How's everyone's dps on this fight now? We're 2-tank, 3-healing and find that our dps is inexplicably low for some reason: I'm seeing most dps in logs/videos around the 200k mark by the end of Lulin's solo phase (with some random DKs around 240k, from cleave I'd assume), but our dpsers aren't approaching that. I think we had Lulin at 45% (not good) at the end of Lulin's phase.

Any tips/tricks your dpsers are doing? I suspect that our dpsers just need to step it up, but 200k still seems pretty high.
    Marshmallows - 10/13H - Recruiting hunter/warlock
    Latest kill vid: Heroic Primordius (10) (from Natoro)

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    My only question: Is anyone else experiencing random Ice Comets once you transition? We will sometimes get 2 (ideal), and other times only 1 (wipe). We have tried multiple strategies to figure out how it is random, but cannot place our finger on it.
    Same issue with us. We kept falsely accusing people of standing next to one and instantly destroying it, but it turns out the spawn is random for either 1 or 2 comets.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Does anyone know if the cranes are in a set pathway or random?

Directly in the center of the room is the path we use.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedave View Post
    How's everyone's dps on this fight now? We're 2-tank, 3-healing and find that our dps is inexplicably low for some reason: I'm seeing most dps in logs/videos around the 200k mark by the end of Lulin's solo phase (with some random DKs around 240k, from cleave I'd assume), but our dpsers aren't approaching that. I think we had Lulin at 45% (not good) at the end of Lulin's phase.

Any tips/tricks your dpsers are doing? I suspect that our dpsers just need to step it up, but 200k still seems pretty high.
    They're most likely padding off lurkers in the night. You should have your healers do dps at the start if possible, our resto druid did like 6 million damage with heart of the wild

Do you have any logs?

The enrage isn't that much of a worry as well, she doesn't hit that hard, and you can immune the first barrage - which 1 shots people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazda View Post
    Same issue with us. We kept falsely accusing people of standing next to one and instantly destroying it, but it turns out the spawn is random for either 1 or 2 comets.
    We found if you used xuen at the start of p2, you could slow the stacks that suen gains, and then only bring the 1st meteor down to 50%~ so if the 2nd meteor didn't spawn you could just use the 1st one.

Quote Originally Posted by EruptorNZ View Post
    They're most likely padding off lurkers in the night. You should have your healers do dps at the start if possible, our resto druid did like 6 million damage with heart of the wild

Do you have any logs?

The enrage isn't that much of a worry as well, she doesn't hit that hard, and you can immune the first barrage - which 1 shots people.
    Still, with guilds hitting the enrage with dps averaging 190, I'm concerned. Logs here, and with the added notation that one of our healers (me) is doing the drawing so none of the dps's numbers are skewed.

Still, with guilds hitting the enrage with dps averaging 190, I'm concerned. Logs here, and with the added notation that one of our healers (me) is doing the drawing so none of the dps's numbers are skewed.
    You're about 10 million damage behind us on lu'lin, tell your spriest to not mind sear those adds, its a waste doing damage on them, when they can be used by the warlock to generate burning embers. I'd say just keep at it, you haven't reached the point where you are actually wiping to enrage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EruptorNZ View Post
    You're about 10 million damage behind us on lu'lin, tell your spriest to not mind sear those adds, its a waste doing damage on them, when they can be used by the warlock to generate burning embers. I'd say just keep at it, you haven't reached the point where you are actually wiping to enrage.
    Only done preliminary progress so far, but observations as follows (take with a pinch of salt)

- DPS is the biggest issue. It's a big fuck off dps race; You'll probably need to 2 heal.
    - If the boss hits the cranes in 2 lanes, will it do double the damage? (monk taunt etc to get them there fast)
    - Forget aoe'ing the lil add shits, unless you're a warlock.

There's nothing that screams 'omg' about the fight other than dps reqs, hence my 2 healing suggestion.
    Last edited by mmocd7449ed493; 2013-04-23 at 09:58 AM.

Deleted
    I would suggest using crane rush in p1 during the first tears of the sun by Suen. Have the offtank hit Suen a few times at pull before she despawns and then stack her ontop of Lulin and they will both take damage from them. We also usually slow down the third Tears I think so you can get extra cleave in on Suen.

Quote Originally Posted by oggyowl View Post
    Only done preliminary progress so far, but observations as follows (take with a pinch of salt)

- DPS is the biggest issue. It's a big fuck off dps race; You'll probably need to 2 heal.
    - If the boss hits the cranes in 2 lanes, will it do double the damage? (monk taunt etc to get them there fast)
    - Forget aoe'ing the lil add shits, unless you're a warlock.

There's nothing that screams 'omg' about the fight other than dps reqs, hence my 2 healing suggestion.
    Not sure about the 2 heal, we stuck with 3 - heard from another guild that 2 heal was just real rough. Not sure about that double lane thing, we didn't try it, I imagine you could. We just let the tanks + the warlock kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Camelppons View Post
    I would suggest using crane rush in p1 during the first tears of the sun by Suen. Have the offtank hit Suen a few times at pull before she despawns and then stack her ontop of Lulin and they will both take damage from them. We also usually slow down the third Tears I think so you can get extra cleave in on Suen.
    Yeah we activated crane rush during a tears of the sun, we used to do xuen to slow down the tears of the sun but we're pretty sure that has a higher chance to make the meteor despawn.

No second meteor doesn't equal wipe. Have a stacking point in case this happens, and alert your raidmembers if it looks like you're only getting 1 comet. If it does, stack up, pop healing CDs, have people use personal cooldowns/healthstones. More often than not we're fine with just 1 comet spawning at the start. (Not saying it doesn't hurt like hell, but it's not a sure wipe as most seem to think)

As for the DPS req., it's not too bad really. With a DPS dead in p3 for at least a minute we still made it. ~10-15 seconds after enrage, but still, it died.

E: We're 3 healing, using 2 disc priests.
    Last edited by Ryoushi; 2013-04-23 at 11:58 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Something that increased our DPS (we usually have Suen at 95%) and Lu'lin around 35% (we use cranes on her) after the first transition was just having the tanks and passive cleave kill the lurkers. When the lurkers are revealed they do very little damage, feed vengeance to the tank and in turn increase damage tanks do which I find important.

Good note on using Xuen at the start of P2. The majority of our wipes were the one meteor at the start of P2 before the first explosion. Sometimes we made it through it and recovered and other times we started losing people (light of day does a lot of damage at that point). Yes you can get through it but let's not kid ourselves, the difference between a one and two meteor start to P2 is absolutely massive. Honestly that should be hotfixed so there is more consistency.

We two heal at the moment and the DPS requirements still seem rather steep. When we did three heal it the encounter was way more stable (third healer being a disc priest). If we had the option of two DPS healers (disc/disc or disc/mistweaver) I doubt DPS would be an issue.

If you clear lurkers really well in P1 there is hardly any damage. Damage in P2 is dependent on whether you get 1-2 meteors. We had several P3 attempts and the damage really isn't that bad at all. Without lurkers and Suens tank debuff the damage really isn't out of this world.

We might swap to using Crane in P1 when tears start, to have the tank park it in one position. This should enable several cranes to hit her before she despawns.

Deleted
    Using Xuen for the first nuclear inferno makes it so you won't even need to stack up to heal, it ticks like 3 times instead of 8 iirc

10+ Year Old Account
    My Guild is attempting this boss soon and we want to be prepared for it properly, but information about bosses from ToT are still a myth and I've some doubts about this boss, so if someone could explain me a few things :P

- How do you reveal all those Lurker's in the Night during Night Phase (Lu'lin)? When they appear, who should we put DPS'ing them? Bring them to melee and cleave them and let the tank grab all of them for Vengeance?

- Which CD's should we use for Tears of the Sun? I was aiming to use raid CD on first, use Niuzao for the 2nd one and Raid CD on 3rd one.

- If we use Xuen right after we push to Day Phase (Suen), will it slow the stacking speed of her/Comet slower removing the stacks (stays alive longer)?

- Do we've the position the boss for Nuclear Blast properly? For example, do we've to position her on the opposite side of the black puddle?

For the Break of Dusk phase, I was wondering if this is a good combo: After we enter that phase, we bring Xuen out again to slow the stacking speed of her/Comet slower removing the stacks and slowing like hell Tidal Waves, using Yu'lon for the first Inferno Blast, using Niuzao for the 2nd Tidal Waves, using raid CD's for the 2nd Inferno Blast which should happens when Suen dies or it's really close to die and after that we use Chi-ji to help the DPS on Lu'lin to beat the enrage timer :P

Another thing which I am not sure. When you click on the statue and you see the constellation you've to draw, can you use abilities? I mean, if I go inside to draw it, can I use Rolls/Tiger's Lust to do it faster?

Ohhh I forgot to mention that we're 10Man and this is our setup:

Tanks: Blood DK + Prot Paladin + Prot Warrior (SP as Alt)
    Healers: Disc Priest, MW Monk, Resto Shammy and Holy Paladin (Balance as Alt)
    DPS: Hunter, Rogue, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Lock

Thank you,
    ~ Pandamorium
    Last edited by Ogait; 2013-05-13 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Adding our Guild Setup
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    - How do you reveal all those Lurker's in the Night during Night Phase (Lu'lin)? When they appear, who should we put DPS'ing them? Bring them to melee and cleave them and let the tank grab all of them for Vengeance?
    We have our BrM tank Lu'lin the entire time. Our DK pulls Suen around when she's doing Tears, which reveals adds ~20yd around her. The adds instantly go to our BrM; not sure how. People just cleave them down; no assignments.

- Which CD's should we use for Tears of the Sun? I was aiming to use raid CD on first, use Niuzao for the 2nd one and Raid CD on 3rd one.
    We don't CD Tears. It's not a lot of damage. We also don't even use Niuzao ever. It's a pretty useless celestial.

- If we use Xuen right after we push to Day Phase (Suen), will it slow the stacking speed of her/Comet slower removing the stacks (stays alive longer)?
    Yes. The main reason to use Xuen here though is that it guarantees two comet spawns before the first nuke, so you can clear her stacks then use the second to stack for nuke. (see below)

- Do we've the position the boss for Nuclear Blast properly? For example, do we've to position her on the opposite side of the black puddle?
    The "black puddle" is a shadow. It works like a real shadow; it's always on the opposite side of the comet as the boss.

For the Break of Dusk phase, I was wondering if this is a good combo: After we enter that phase, we bring Xuen out again to slow the stacking speed of her/Comet slower removing the stacks and slowing like hell Tidal Waves, using Yu'lon for the first Inferno Blast, using Niuzao for the 2nd Tidal Waves, using raid CD's for the 2nd Inferno Blast which should happens when Suen dies or it's really close to die and after that we use Chi-ji to help the DPS on Lu'lin to beat the enrage timer :P
    We do Chi-Ji right away then Xuen for the first Tidal. Yu'lon for Nuclear Blast. I'm pretty sure we only get one nuke and two tidals. We never use Niuzao; he's useless.

Another thing which I am not sure. When you click on the statue and you see the constellation you've to draw, can you use abilities? I mean, if I go inside to draw it, can I use Rolls/Tiger's Lust to do it faster?
    Yeah, you can use speed boosts down there. You can Disengage over stars and they will not activate, so be careful with things like that.
    Last edited by Squirl; 2013-05-13 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    If you pop Xuen right as day phase starts, it will slow everything down enough to guarantee two comets before the nuke.
    Just a quick note about this: it's not guaranteed. The one meteor thing comes from the fact that the bosses don't use their abilities right on timers, so you could get boned regardless of Xuen use. I do the drawing for our group, and I found little rhyme or reason to Xuen's effect on the comets.

At first, I was having him pop RIGHT at transition, but then we found that 20% of the time, there would only be 1 comet. So then I switched to having him pop 1-1.5 seconds before transition, but then we found that again, 20% of the time, there would only be 1 comet. The only explanation seems to be that while Xuen slows things down, if the bosses just sync up in delaying/using abilities right on timer, you'll only get 1. You'll get confirmation of this random decision-making sometimes when you get a full HP comet 2 seconds before Inferno.

Regardless of 1 comet or 2 comets, you want the tanks to use the 1st comet to remove stacks off Suen. If you don't, your group is probably going to wipe without heavy chaining of CDs (which will, in turn, bone you later) because of the heavy raid damage from high stacks. I'm starting to think that having Xuen up for the first inferno is best: I'd prefer a slowed Inferno (3 ticks) in a barrier over a full inferno in a barrier 20% of the time.

Just a quick note about this: it's not guaranteed.
    Ah, my bad. We were getting one comet at least 50% of the time until we started using Xuen immediately as day phase started, which then turned into two comets 100% of the time. RNG, small sample size, anecdotal, etc.

Using Xuen on the first Inferno regardless of comet spawns does seem like the way to go.

Deleted
    We three healed it on the first kill but there's really a LOT of optimisation to do unless you got some really good dps.

a) both tanks should stack dps gear despite their class. The one not tanking the beasts should aoe the revealed lurkers alone (except for those dps classes who can do that almost passively or actually gain single target dps - proccs, stuff - from it), they hit for 15k ish on plate and won't cast any longer so basically just can be ignored. I regulary run with two dps trinkets, strength flask+food and the dps meta even on my warrior to squeeze everything possible out, tank damage intake is just laughable (especially the one ends up taking Lu'lin). Just beware of the spikes on fan of flames and that's about it.
    b) everyone else should try to maximise their singletarget dps on the ladies (rather obvious i guess)
    c) you'll need roughly 1.05 million raiddps (or 650 million damage total), if you can bring a strong tank (monk, haste stacking paladin) dealing 200k+ dps that's a really nice addition. And having a smitepriest won't hurt either. Your other healers should add what they can (heart of the wild, damaging totems, whatever) especially during phase one when there's just nothing to do for a third healer.
    d) optimise who can paint during what time. Having a healer painting at the beginning of the fight is easy, at the first transition it can be tough. Having a healer paint during the last phase should be a nobrainer - when Suen dies there's just no more serious raiddamage going on.
    e) fully utilize the crane rush (one time during first phase, one time when both ladies are up) and have your tanks place the in the lanes. Every crane hits for 1.6 million damage and you'll end up getting 7-8 hits per rush out of that.
    f) pop your cooldowns in time, the fight last for 10 minutes (plus 20ish seconds of zerg), so you'll want to use your 3 minute stuff right at the beginning and everytime it comes off cooldown (that's regulary the transition so easy to notice) again to get four rounds in.
    g) meteors can be a real bitch, if you don't get two meteors before the first inferno it's nearly impossible to get rid of all her stacks afterwards -> greatly increasing the raids damage intake (for two healers it's almost a clear wipe and even for three healers it's really tough to deal with)
    h) don't stand next to a meteor unless inferno is about to happen or it will melt (disregard your class/role)
    i) barrage (crashing star = actual damage), be aware of it and position accordingly or you'll wipe
    j) don't move around like a spacemonkey during tidal force, it's far more likely you'll eat two shots if you move to another ankle and thanks to the blessings (which should be up for that) you should be fine anyways but it won't hurt to watch your back and pop a personal and/or healthstone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi,

we did about 25 tries on these two beauties and are seeing steady progress. I still have a couple of questions however.
    Our Progress is 5/13 (jin,ho,to,ji,qon). Itemlevel average is about 522. 10-man raid.

Raid comp: Prot P, BrM, Rogue, Disc P, Holy P, Resto Sh, Shadow, WL, 2x Mage.

We started out with 2 healers but the incoming damage was just crazy. We switched to 3-healing and are reaching P3 comfortably now (besides of some instagibs in p1/p2 now and then). P3 is still going haywire though.

What we do in P1 is:

- Prot P tanks everything (Boss, Lurkers, Beast) without external healing
    - BrM takes Suen and pulls here around to gather the Lurkers
    - Pull Cranes on the first Tears, so that both bosses get damaged by it
    - BrM later pulls Drake for Mana reg
    --- Transition into P2 (with about 42% on Boss HP with 3 Healers)

P2:

- End of P1/Start of P2, BrM pulls Xuen for slow on Suen (Pally tanks everything for 10-15 secs)
    - Pull BL, CDs, 2nd Potion (basically everything) and nuke Suen
    - If we don't get a 2nd rock it's survivable because of xuen's low stacks on the Boss. We just use Barrier + Devo Aura + Smoke Bomb.
    - After that alternate tanking / hide behind rocks for AoE etc.
    - Wait for 5 Stacks on the Boss and then pull her to the next rock, so that you dont melt the rock too fast and dont waste stacks
    --- Transition into P3 with 10 alive (with about 45%ish Boss HP)

P3:

- Start of P2 (timed with the 1st Tidal) we pull Xuen and dodge the Tidals
    - After that, we tank her together with Suen for cleave and pull her to the opposite side of the room 10-12 secs before the next Tidal
    - Here shit hits the fan though and we whipe. Mostly because High Stacks on Suen + AoE Fire + Barrage.

My Questions:

- Can anything be optimized in P1/P2 or do we have a good grip on it by now?

- We still have alot of instagibs in P1/P2. Is that because we don't have enough HP? Our Mages have like 490k HP. Fire nuke + Barrage does like 450k. 2 Random Shadowbolts afterwards and they just instagib (had this happen quite alot). We always spread out and stuff, but the RNG damage factor seems to get us in 1/3 Tries. Is there anything to fix?

- We also suffer quite alot of instagibs in P2 from the Charge+Meteor Combo or just the AoE+Meteor Combo. Is there a trick or sth like that? I know you can dodge the Meteor if you start moving like 1 sec before the timer expires. But that creates alot of movement and a lot of DPS loss if our DPS players do that aswell.

- P3 results always in the same thing - we lose alot of people before the first light of day. There is only one meteor where we can drop stacks and the boss always seem to have like 15 Stacks by the time light of day hits. Light of Day itself doesn't kill us. Its the high AoE + Barrage that gibs us. Keep in mind, we are spread out abit (8-10y) and we dont have a Monk/Druid Raid Healer. Well we have the option to bring a Resto Druid instead of the Shaman, but then we lose the bonus HP. I'm at a loss here to figure out how to deal with that damage.

- Alot of Raids are 2-healing this. But I just for the life of it cant figure out how they handle this insane DMG in P3? Even P1/P2 is really scetchy with in our 2-healer Tries because you just can't heal everyone up asap after Barrage+Fire Nuke and then Random Shadowbolts will instagib some players.

Here are the Logs of our best tries and some combatlog excerpts:

(you can ignore those double crashing star death and stuff like thats - it's quite obvious someone didn't spread :-))

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=9313&e=9745
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=5273&e=5706
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=8227&e=8686

P3 Death before 1st Light of Day:

[20:44:43.110] Suen Blazing Radiance Ardaluc 63704 (A: 20023)
    [20:44:43.541] Star Crashing Star Ardaluc 296053
    [20:44:45.145] Suen Blazing Radiance Ardaluc 75344
    [20:44:47.188] Suen Blazing Radiance Ardaluc 67280 (O: 8245)
    [20:44:47.512] Ardaluc dies

[21:05:50.978] Suen Blazing Radiance Tomli 64153 (A: 21328)
    [21:05:52.554] Riemû Battle Insight Tomli +4990
    [21:05:52.976] Suen Blazing Radiance Tomli 89056
    [21:05:54.147] Riemû Battle Insight Tomli +7181
    [21:05:54.183] Star Crashing Star Tomli 293827
    [21:05:54.971] Riemû Battle Insight Tomli +41584
    [21:05:55.005] Shaliya Atonement Tomli +2139
    [21:05:55.005] Suen Blazing Radiance Tomli 70527 (O: 20025)
    [21:05:55.361] Tomli dies

[21:33:58.254] Suen Blazing Radiance Zolachai 89137 (A: 16772)
    [21:33:59.081] Star Crashing Star Zolachai 304846
    [21:33:59.936] Suen Blazing Radiance Zolachai 105668 (O: 6980)
    [21:34:00.284] Zolachai dies

[21:51:58.711] Suen Blazing Radiance Thasus 71232
    [21:52:00.730] Suen Blazing Radiance Thasus 73876
    [21:52:02.340] Star Crashing Star Thasus 240581
    [21:52:02.772] Suen Blazing Radiance Thasus 76831
    [21:52:03.548] Shaliya Atonement Thasus +1981
    [21:52:03.937] Riemû Battle Insight Thasus +11748
    [21:52:04.330] Riemû Battle Insight Thasus +8980
    [21:52:04.330] Shaliya Atonement Thasus +1982
    [21:52:04.360] Suen Light of Day Thasus 80534 (O: 126597)
    [21:52:04.724] Thasus dies

I guess some of those death could have been avoided by a proper Raid Healer with Hots?

But the Blazing Radiance Damage is just brutal. I can't figure out what we are doing wrong here though. We just don't have more rocks available.
    Last edited by Riemu2k3; 2013-05-15 at 07:44 AM.

Deleted
    Might not work for you since our DPS is pretty okay but we killed it this reset after having done I believe a total of 6-7 pulls (three on the night we killed it).

We pop the Cranes first I believe we then pop the Ox, a little before the transition then we use the Tiger in order to get the nucliar thing to not hurt, we simply drag her to every comet that untill her stacks are 100% gone. Honestly aslong as your DPS is good it shouldn't matter much.

Biggest thing that made P1 and P2 "easy" to manage for us was the fact we had our Prot paladin tank boss + beast + adds that I'd drag out (prot warrior leaping/intervening around).

Run down of the fight;

Pull; Prot paladin hits the blue one (i suck @ names) the tank collecting the adds starts with a few hits on the fire one. The first time she does her tear of the sun just keep them together, only two adds will be up at this point and getting them next to eachother maximises DPS a bit. You can cleave/multi dot and and some/all people change to her at this time.

I then keep an eye on the timer & where adds are, 5-9 seconds before Tears happens I position myself and know where i'll run/leap to get out ideally ~4 adds per tears. You get three Tears like this (so a total of 4 if you include the first where you just keep them together).

Then it's transition time, We lust here, all cooldowns are back and you can finish of the adds easily. Tanks just reduce her stacks instantly and we use Tiger to slow down the time to make the nuclair thing work. We massively fucked up as we had two comets melt completely because people stood on them. If this happens just stay stacked and pop some serious raidcooldowns.

When tidal force is about to happen (i'd say ~15 seconds before it does) the blue tank then drags her to a wall, this way on 50% of the tidal waves could be a problem, realisitcally only One direction would be a problem. Keep burning Fire and during her AOE switch to blue.

When Fire is dead make sure no one get's cocky and stacks up and just burn her down. We had our Mage dead from the point where he had fire on ~15% and the blue still on 30%+ and we made it around 10 seconds after enrage. But it all depends on how good your DPS is I gues.

I didn't equip and DPS gear other than the Legendary Meta (have two of the same helmets) my prot paladin obviously has alot of haste so he does good deeps.

Our logs; http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/w...?s=1193&e=1812

Again, biggest thing for us is the Tiger for the first Fire AOE in the day phase, I know others pop tiger for the first tears to get more DPS time on the Fire boss but we felt it wasn't needed with out DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's basicaly exactly what we do. People standing near meteors and melting them might be the reason why do run into problems in the beginning of p3.

How do you handle the damage part in P3 up until the first light of day? Or didn't it bother you guys at all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riemu2k3 View Post
    How do you handle the damage part in P3 up until the first light of day? Or didn't it bother you guys at all?
    Honestly, It really didn't bother us at that point, P2 was more problematic for us than P3 as in P3 it seems Suen doesn't melt the coments nearly as fast as in P2 (prolly some mechanic that get's turned off that i'm beeing clueless about).

For us the biggest problem on the kill was those two melting comets due to people stacking before the AOE started to even be cast (She casts, after the cast she starts her channel, so beeing stacked before the actual cast is risky and stupid).

P3 is just a matter of people spreading @ the star explosion crap and then stacking @ the Nuclear Inferno.

I have to admit since we only did a total of 7 pulls we felt this fight was ALOT easier than some people made it up to be, but then again we do have pretty okay DPSer (especially when I bring our strongest setup which i generally do for progress).

What Phase 3 damage is it that's fucking up your raid? Just the blazing radiance? Because especially in Phase 3 she should have like 0 Stacks so it really shouldn't hurt.... You can also pop the healing celestial right @ transition if it's beeing a problem for you.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/w...?s=1193&e=1812

Go to her buffs and hit the # symbol behind her "Blazing Radiance" and check her stacks. You can see she get's pretty high ~10-12 but that's most likely around the time we fuck one WHOLE comet in the ass which just screws everything up. You getting to 15 stacks seems like to high to me.

Just looked at your logs, your either saving comets to much, or they're getting melted to often or something... We peak @ 12 stacks orso... you actually peak at around 20 but you have her above 10 stacks for almost the majority of the fight :|

Our kill; http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/w...?s=1193&e=1812
    One of yours; http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=8227&e=8686

Toggle "Creature" Deaths and you can see comets dying, this is basically the comet taking damage and Dying, you can see we had two of those on our logs. I'm guesing it the two we fucked up and let them die Looking at your logs you have.... 7.

I'm thining there is some bad comet management going on but honestly haven't looked at logs of other people that killed it so i'm not 100% sure if those comets "die" if they melt normally.
    Last edited by mmocf1c430c691; 2013-05-15 at 09:29 AM.