Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    According to EJ they had this to say under their 2H Frost BiS trinket sections:

Suggested ranking: HFeather > Feather > HRage > LFRFeather > HSpark > Shadopan > Rage > HGaze > Spark > HDMV2 > HLSFO2 > HLSFO > HDMV > Gaze > LFRSpark > Relic2 > LFRRage > Relic > LFRGaze
    I just tested LFRFeather as 2H Frost and, its uptime is not even close to shadopan. Its like half or less of Shadopan's. I think something wrong with this calculations.

PS Sorry for bad English.

Quote Originally Posted by Italiandk View Post
    I didn't meant to be rude, it was just like to say "Yes, check in the previous posts". I suck at english ^^
    My mistake then. Sorry for jumping the gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    My question is this, towards the trinkets. I have basically all the trinkets(LFR quality) from ToT. I played around with LFR rage and hated it. Maybe it works a little different on normal/Heroic versions. My problem with it was I could NEVER get past three stacks. I never saw a five stack in a full clear of LFR content. I will have to wait around for a normal one I guess, but for now I am using feather/shadowpan.
    It is also dependent on gear as haste values and other aspects greatly affect procs, i have had many times pushing 4-5and holding this or others were im holding 2-3 regardless it is our 2nd bis. The feather is bis as guaranteed when it procs ur pushing up to 14k strength as is ever lined up with a pillar and Obliterate KM u will do ungodly amounts of dmg.

The fact that the feather has a BIGGER proc makes it better as ppm works on a diff system, using council spell trinket on my 517 lock same identity as feather, it can proc almsot back to back in some cases or be anywhere from 30seconds - 1.5 min diff in uptime, regardless it is a superior trinket due to this.

Thought id post here instead of making a new thread:

Now to my understanding, Thunderforged trinks are not included in that first line of trink sim. Adhereing to that Shadopan supposedly > Spark, but what if its a thunderforged spark?

Right now I have Feather Shadopan and TFSpark. Using F & TFSpark atm, really wish shado wasnt so boring- but should I still be using Shado> TFSpark?

Thanks.

Id sim it myself if I was at a PC that could, unfortunately still at work for another 10 hours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyarxadron View Post
    I just tested LFRFeather as 2H Frost and, its uptime is not even close to shadopan. Its like half or less of Shadopan's. I think something wrong with this calculations.

PS Sorry for bad English.
    You had bad RNG, Feather should have way more uptime than Shadopan but it depends on how much haste you have and, of course, on luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashcroft View Post
    Thought id post here instead of making a new thread:

Now to my understanding, Thunderforged trinks are not included in that first line of trink sim. Adhereing to that Shadopan supposedly > Spark, but what if its a thunderforged spark?

Right now I have Feather Shadopan and TFSpark. Using F & TFSpark atm, really wish shado wasnt so boring- but should I still be using Shado> TFSpark?

Thanks.

Id sim it myself if I was at a PC that could, unfortunately still at work for another 10 hours.
    In my opinion TF Spark > Shadopan. Even the normal one, depending on RNG and haste, could be better as well.

Just my personal opinion, but I really don't like Spark. By the time it gets stacked up all of your other damaging cooldowns/procs are on CD, and for me Spark ALWAYS seems to get to 10 stacks right before a transition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    Just my personal opinion, but I really don't like Spark. By the time it gets stacked up all of your other damaging cooldowns/procs are on CD, and for me Spark ALWAYS seems to get to 10 stacks right before a transition.
    To be honest, personal experience isn't very valuable unless backed up with at least some form of data to accompany it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    To be honest, personal experience isn't very valuable unless backed up with at least some form of data to accompany it.
    You don't judge things only from data but you need to account also your personal opinion.

As Unholy I find spark very strong (normal playstile) while as Frost I find it kinda weak. That, of course, is based first of all on my personal opinion and secondly on data.

If a trinket procs a lot of times during or near a transition it loose a lot of its value even if, on paper, it's BiS.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Which is why I didn't make a factual statement, since I prefaced my post with OPINION.

We had been working on heroic Ji-Kun, and though I'm not inclined to check our logs, Spark DID transform multiple times a few seconds before a nest, down draft, etc., and that fact irritated me enough to not want to use the trinket.

Right now I'm using Heroic MSV trinket and Shado-pan. I guess I should aim for the Rage trinket as I'm pretty sure I couldn't use the hit off of the Feather.

That sound about right?

Quote Originally Posted by Izonami View Post
    Right now I'm using Heroic MSV trinket and Shado-pan. I guess I should aim for the Rage trinket as I'm pretty sure I couldn't use the hit off of the Feather.

That sound about right?
    Feather is BiS no matter what, that proc is too strong to ignore. I'm running Thunderforged normal mode feather and have been as high as 11% hit as 2H frost, still BiS.