10+ Year Old Account

New Expert Dungeon coming

Found an interesting addition on the PTS earlier, not sure if the Dungeon is in game but it's been added to the list and will most "likely" be set in the Dendrome

huh they are big fans of Realm aren't they. Sounds pretty intense. I like it. Anything under achievements? That would hint at the location.

Sweet. I like 5 mans a lot. Now about those Master Modes...

Sounds like something life-ish.

Deleted
    awesome. seems 2.3 will be really huge patch

Hoping Dendrome hits pts this week or next.. If its anything like Ember Isle, its going to need a good 6 weeks on pts before release.
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    Hoping Dendrome hits pts this week or next..
    PTS has been down and locked for past 2 days now, hopefully getting a huge 1GB updated added

Ok, i can hope

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    PTS has been down and locked for past 2 days now, hopefully getting a huge 1GB updated added

Ok, i can hope
    they should be a reason to be locked.....maybe sth is on the way?

Servers just came up, checking for new stuff right now.

---------- Post added 2013-03-28 at 11:12 PM ----------

Don't see anything new up, sadly :/
    R80

Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    Servers just came up, checking for new stuff right now.

---------- Post added 2013-03-28 at 11:12 PM ----------

Don't see anything new up, sadly :/
    Look under zone achievements..dendrome.. is that new?

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Look under zone achievements..dendrome.. is that new?
    Nope, been there since beta silly :P
    R80

Deleted
    it doesnt mean there isnt sth new added cause we dont see it. maybe they dont want us to see it.
    Hopefully the coming week there will start testing dendrome

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dendrome can't come soon enough. I log on maybe once a week to do the crafting weekly/dailies and try to convince myself I want to play the game and then I log off. I can't even bring myself to play the game that just a couple of months ago I thought was really awesome. Now of course it's partially my fault for having my fingers in so many pies, but I hit the content wall at full speed, face first, and it didn't feel very good.

I'm really hoping the Dendrome can get me playing again, because I had a lot of fun playing Rift. The longer it takes, the less likely I am to return. Though I do have a sub paid through july, but I regret that purchase more and more every day.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    The Dendrome can't come soon enough. I log on maybe once a week to do the crafting weekly/dailies and try to convince myself I want to play the game and then I log off. I can't even bring myself to play the game that just a couple of months ago I thought was really awesome. Now of course it's partially my fault for having my fingers in so many pies, but I hit the content wall at full speed, face first, and it didn't feel very good.

I'm really hoping the Dendrome can get me playing again, because I had a lot of fun playing Rift. The longer it takes, the less likely I am to return. Though I do have a sub paid through july, but I regret that purchase more and more every day.
    Yeah, i kind of get your feeling too, i have been grinding PvP recently, just got to rank 78, and i just can't bring my self to carry on, i have spent more time in the defiance alpha than i have rift this month, but atleast i have that to keep me occupied between now and 2.3

Agreed Kitty. I wonder what Strongholds are... I really hope the Dendrome isn't far away. Does anybody have an ETA on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    Agreed Kitty. I wonder what Strongholds are... I really hope the Dendrome isn't far away. Does anybody have an ETA on it?
    Not sure. I assume we should get some details or pts update in 1-2 weeks. The reason this seems to be dragging on is because Carnival was not really updated for Storm Legion. The prices on the prizes are a complete turn off killing any incentive for me to even want to do the event.

Hopefully they are learning right now because the grind in Storm Legion is set pretty high right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post

It really sounds to me like you might have just played too much. I do the same thing. I will love a game play it tons but then burn out and next thing you know even if I have a ton left to do I find myself many nights logging on then logging right back off. I seem to get that a lot with Rift. Love it play it a ton burn out then donlt play for months lol! But once I come back it feels much more fresh not to mention there is usually a bunch of new content. I do think Storm Legion is just a bit to grindy and from what I have heard the end game zones too empty in terms of content not to mention I am disappointed by the change in how puzzles work and rewards for achievements in SL seem just bleh. I think SL is a good expansion over all but seriously needed more time before it went live but I guess it is what it is. Sometimes I do regret my year purchase Sl is good but I was expecting great. But then I think about what so many other forms of entertainment cost and quickly realize even if I only play 6 months out of the year it is still a great deal. I can see why though some people only go month to month.

I agree that I can't wait for Dendrome, from what I have heard about Rifts future and their plans I still have a lot of faith. I also think that at least to a small degree the negativity you read on these and the official boards can effect how you feel about the game as well. Its contagious or something.