Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    People hating on ElvUI for a 30-second April Fools joke. Can't help but laugh.

The flying horse model needs a rework in my opinion, it looks so unbelievably ridiculous in the air I cannot bring myself to ever ride one.

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    So that's what the Harlem Shake yells were about. Most of those tards I just put on ignore but also reported a couple for spamming when I got annoyed enough. Maybe they'll pick their addons better from now on if they get some kinda warning for it.
    Wow... I bet the people you ignored are better off for it too.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    its just funny that the old ones is much more cooler (esp can't touch this and daddy cool) pretty amazing they are getting played pretty much daily on the radio still lol
    They stil dont beat the Eduard Khil .

Also chad...are those 1.st april joke like last year you did with jaina? (because its 2. april today)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Oh my god, that ElvUI joke almost made me regret that i gave up on World of Warcraft

I can´t even imagine the laughter i would have gotten if i saw that happen on login

Guess Pegasus is horde and alliance version. But the model itself ain't really good to my taste.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh another blizzstore mount i will never get because i dont own a creditcard..

Blizz need to fix the front hooves on some of these mounts - a hoof doesn't have a hinge in the middle of it , making it flop around. I like it apart from the front hinged hooves.

Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    Blizz need to fix the front hooves on some of these mounts - a hoof doesn't have a hinge in the middle of it , making it flop around. I like it apart from the front hinged hooves.
    Sadly, it won't get fixed because that skeleton with the derpy hoof, is also on Invincible and the Celestial Steed. While I am not sure about the former I do know that the Celestial Steed also has that same broken foot flop going on. ;x

So that's what the Harlem Shake yells were about. Most of those tards I just put on ignore but also reported a couple for spamming when I got annoyed enough. Maybe they'll pick their addons better from now on if they get some kinda warning for it.
    So you're one of "Those" people. You did them a favor by ignoring them, now they don't have to put up with your shitastic attitude you got going there. As a little side note, you can't really GUESS what an addon developer will do on april fools day. While it might not happen I would love for you to get a warning instead for wasting their time by using the report feature over something so childish.
    Last edited by Keristrasza; 2013-04-02 at 11:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh. My. God. The Pegasus Mount. Oh. My. God. Mmo-champion, the Pegasus Mount. Oh. My. God.

The hooves on Pegasus look like that of a plastic toy. And the wings feel outdated by 8 years. Can't believe they still use vanilla birds wings in new models...

As for the ElvUI. It's so ugly, and yet so popular -- makes me feel sorry for so many people that they lack taste and sense of aesthetics.
    Last edited by Ottius; 2013-04-02 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tidus4eva View Post
    Does every new horse mount need to sprout wings and fly?
    Pegasus is THE flying horse of legend.

If ANY horse should have wings, it is Pegasus.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dislike the Pegasus model, while I appreciate its a game full of magic and fable etc, its just not a realistic model, the wings need to be under the rider, who would sit much further forward, as it is the horse must have the most insanely overpowered core muscles to keep its back horizontal let alone to do so with a rider sat there...

Deleted
    One Pegasus is BLUE. Other is RED.

So is obvious.

1 Horde - Red
    1 Alliance- Blue

Probably the new reward for 200 mount . Instead of those ugly 5 years old dragonhawk reskins.

Deleted
    Yes, the fact that Pegasus will have 2 dif colours means that the store option makes a lot less sense. Also a re-colour for each faction also doesn't make much sense. Tbh, seems a lot more viable to be one color from 10 man content and another from 25 man.

Dat 25 dollars pegasus!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    People hating on ElvUI for a 30-second April Fools joke. Can't help but laugh.
    Dunno where you get your "30 seconds" from; at least on Silvermoon-EU (high population server with extremely skewed A:H ratio) it was going off many times per minute for the whole fucking day.

Aside from that, I appreciate all the tears of rage my earlier comment is eliciting. At least the feeling we're not missing out on anything because of the ignores is mutual.

Also, as for Harlem Shake itself, anyone who think it's funny and should be shared should be forced to watch the poop edition Clockwork Orange-style.

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno where you get your "30 seconds" from; at least on Silvermoon-EU (high population server with extremely skewed A:H ratio) it was going off many times per minute for the whole fucking day.

Aside from that, I appreciate all the tears of rage my earlier comment is eliciting. At least the feeling we're not missing out on anything because of the ignores is mutual.

Also, as for Harlem Shake itself, anyone who think it's funny and should be shared should be forced to watch the poop edition Clockwork Orange-style.

Thank you.
    It goes under a forced MEME.
    Belive me even i dont like it. Not too say harlem is a dance in reality (meme is part when ppl start dancing after some time).

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/harlem-shake

Funny is that ppl get arested for doing it (and trown out of jobs). Serves them well.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    cool mount, but its front feets seems broken ..

But why does the horsie have gil slots? Is it a shark horse or a lamprey horse?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivermark View Post
    As for the ElvUI. It's so ugly, and yet so popular -- makes me feel sorry for so many people that they lack taste and sense of aesthetics.
    Makes me feel sorry for people who can't appreciate that some people have differing opinions from themselves.