Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Emah View Post
    its funny because i use elvUI and that didnt happen to me, what they did on mine was something along the lines of "Thank you for your contribution, we have dedicated all your hard earned gold to charity" lol
    I believe you need to update, cause the joke you mentioned was removed during testing of patch 5.2 on PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    as of yet next part of lfr isnt out....

server have been up for well over an hour now
    I'm curious about this as well. Usually the new wings will open up immediately, don't know what the deal is this time.

edit: the new wing just became available for me.
    Last edited by Notos; 2013-04-02 at 05:19 PM.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

premium MR.Robot f*** that bs -.-

Quote Originally Posted by tidus4eva View Post
    Does every new horse mount need to sprout wings and fly?
    Consider your typical 90 in the game...Unless you RP or spend a LOT of time in SMC or Exodar how do you get around? You fly. I understand where you're coming from, really, I do; but keep in mind the thought processes behind most capped players: "I want convenience!" If they were to offer just a plain old ground mount nobody would REALLY want it all that much because there aren't enough constant situation in WoW where you can only be on a grounded mount. PvP and the few instances/parts of raids where you can mount up aside - in today's game flying mounts are really the only way to make anything appealing to the mass of players now.

That said - where the hell do you even get those mounts?

Also - WHAT IS WITH THE STUMPY FUCKING HORSE LEGS?! I really want to know why the hell Blizzard keeps using these horse models. They have short, stocky, little legs - reminds me of those shetland ponies or whatever they're called. When I see horses I see long, lean, legs...FIXXXXX IT!

Deleted
    Pegasus looks very nice... not as good as it could have been but still quite nice.
    I just hope if it is a store mount that the 2 colors mean they are not faction versions.
    Most likely Ally blue/horde red.
    Red imo looks way nicer than the blue.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    Have you completed the other wings of ToT LFR?
    Yes, I have.

Good on ElvUI's devs.

However, it makes me wonder... how come Blizzard never does stuff like that for April 1st?

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    Good on ElvUI's devs.

However, it makes me wonder... how come Blizzard never does stuff like that for April 1st?
    Lol? Blizzard actually did this every year.

-dance studio
    -guitar hero class
    and alot more blizzard allmost had jokes every year.

They need to fix that model stretching in the pegasus feet, it looks bad and is very distracting, reduces the quality of the model.

Also, the position of the wings shifts the central point of gravity, which would in turn cause the body to tilt upwards like it was climbing a steep hill.. They need to be shifted behind the shoulders, not infront on the neck (which looks more like a giraffe neck than a horse neck, goddam was this thing inbred with camels?)
    Last edited by Khaidu; 2013-04-03 at 07:52 AM.