Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Lei Shen died of old age, right?

Then why does he not drop dead of organ failure right after being resurrected. Do trolls know how to turn back time as well?

Deleted
    Presumably they would have healed any tissue damage beforehand.

Deleted
    They had a thousand druids cast Rejuvenate on him all at once.

They would have had some time since most organ failure doesn't cause instant death.

10+ Year Old Account
    That or he's a zombie...

...an electric-powered zombie!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanochan View Post
    That or he's a zombie...

Scratch my idea, this is badass.

Probably a mage used alter time as well in the ritual.

Deleted
    That or he's a zombie...

meh that reeks too much like onyxia in BWD

Deleted
    he's suppose to be this powerful super mogu....why didnt someone heal him before he died? or Mage Timewarp? Alter Time, caverns of time!!!! Blizzard be more consistent!!!!

its a game, he ressurected and is all better gg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    That or he's a zombie...

That is simultaneously the most terrifying and the most amazing thing I've ever read on these forums.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

His eyes are all glowy like a Death Knights. Mind you he is also a wielder of lightning so maybe that is what that is. Trolls are good at regeneration, maybe they work off that. WELL I DONT KNOW.
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    It actually made me wonder, Lei shen most powerfull mogu died from old age, but iron quon who is present in his burial like 11 thousands years ago, and korune who was present when his secrets were sealed (dude to whom garrosh "axed" a question) were doing pretty well. I guess its good diet and active live style.

And btw, if resurecting him was so easy why didint zandalari rezzed him right after he died ? And just do it whenever grandpa feels like hitting the calendar ? Immortality for dummies !!!
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2013-04-02 at 09:24 AM.

you're taking resurrection too literally. No one resurrected is truly alive - they already died, it's just magic and whatnot recreating the electrical pulses in the brain. Organ failure or not, it wouldn't make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    It actually made me wonder, Lei shen most powerfull mogu died from old age, but iron quon who is present in his burial like 11 thousands years ago, and korune who was present when his secrets were sealed (dude to whom garrosh "axed" a question) were doing pretty well. I guess its good diet and active live style.
    Chances are they were buried inside of the castle and resurrected after Lei Shen returned. There was a good chunk of time between his revival (5.0) and when we sieged the isle (5.2), even lore wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Chances are they were buried inside of the castle and resurrected after Lei Shen returned. There was a good chunk of time between his revival (5.0) and when we sieged the isle (5.2), even lore wise.
    Also, do we know how old Lei Shen is compared to the rest? He could be 20000 years old when he died of old age the first time, while the other Mogu were only 5000 years old at that time, it's unlikely but you never know with blizzard.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Yes, and Old Age is the name of his pet snail.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account
    Dude, remember Zul'jin? The one-handed troll? You know, the member of race that is known exactly for the ability to regenerate even lost limbs? Yeah. Warcraft. Because megic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daeaye View Post
    you're taking resurrection too literally. No one resurrected is truly alive - they already died, it's just magic and whatnot recreating the electrical pulses in the brain. Organ failure or not, it wouldn't make a difference.
    ..Are you saying we all play zombies

NOOOOOOO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Dude, remember Zul'jin? The one-handed troll? You know, the member of race that is known exactly for the ability to regenerate even lost limbs? Yeah. Warcraft. Because megic.
    'Limbs' is said to be an overstatement made due to the sheer speed with which they can recover from grievous wounds, but they can regrow lost digits etc.

That or he's a zombie...

Well if this is the case then why don't we wake up Bolvar so he can smack this upstart upside the head and gives us the loot right away
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Deleted
    Don question da voodoo, mon.