Deleted

Calling all gamers! Photographer seeking faces and advice...I need your help.

Hey!
    Working on a portraiture project at the moment looking at the current face of gaming. I'm looking for pro-gamers, game addicts, creators, anyone!
    I want to pitch this as a series aimed towards someone who knows nothing about gaming. I don't think that alot of people understand how ridiculously huge it is, how much money there is up for grabs, or even why people spend so much time playing! I want to challenge people's preconceived ideas, and hopefully teach them a bit more about the subject.
    Is there anyone out there who would be willing to let me interview them, maybe even set up a portraiture session? I'm looking for any age gender whatever. I want to hear your opinions.
    What do you think is one of the biggest misconceptions about gamers?
    Who should I be talking to?
    Anyway if anyone has got any tips or would even maybe be up for getting some nice portraits done, don't be afraid to get in touch. I'm based in London/Bournemouth and am willing to travel around the country.
    Have a look at my website... Eleanor Byrd Photography. (Sorry won't let me post a link, and I apologise for the site being screwy)
    Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey

Due to school and work i barely have any time to game anymore, but i do have a long history with it. Though I live in Holland and am very busy at the moment (which may make it difficult to schedule a photoshoot session), I would love to share my story with you and whoever you wish to share it with, maybe by using skype or simply a written interview.

Just send me a PM if you got any questions you want to ask me, and I'll be happy to be your first victim
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    The most nerfed class in WoW is <my class>. <my class> seems to get nerfed every damn patch, unlike those <other class> that get buffed and still want more!

Deleted
    Great thank you! I'll send you a message later today.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd be more than willing to help out. I'm no pro, but I have a history with gaming that I wouldn't mind sharing. Shoot me a PM and we can set something up.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven