Page 1 of 2
LastLast

4xT15 vs 2xT15 and 2 offpieces 528

I need some help with choice between sets of gears
    here is a link on my char
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...D0%B5/advanced
    i have this set and T15 head with 502 hands from lfr. If i change on it i ll take 2nd bonus, but will it better for my dps? thanks in advance
    upd. on Iron Qon 4t15 bonus did just 2.3% of total dmg. Fight is rly long, so..
    Last edited by Rashomon Gate; 2013-04-02 at 06:02 PM.

I'm sorry, could you elaborate please? I'm not sure of what you are asking.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I'm sorry, could you elaborate please? I'm not sure of what you are asking.

I was thinking the same thing after getting my 4pc. What he is asking is what would gain him better dps, getting the crappy 4pc plus a TF off piece or keeping 2pc and getting the rest TF off pieces. From the procs and total dmg done by the 4pc I am seeing I wouldn't be surprised if 2pc plus TF off pieces would be a bigger gain.

Sigh at shitty set bonuses.

Just sim it out with the different pieces and see which does more dps.

I'd go with the four piece. 2% is a pretty significant amount and if you are trading a 502 for a 528 that's not big enough to be 2%. It's closer to 1%. Both choices are pretty close with that being said. I'd go with the 4 piece though. Also have you checked out femaledwarf.com?

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 04:31 AM ----------

Yes, definitely go with the 4 piece. If you get lucky it can be (looking at some logs) ~7k dps. If you get unlucky it will still beat out a few offset items.

femaledwarf.com said with 4t15 dps higher on ~2-3k, so i trust you and thx for help

The biggest problem with the new 2 piece tier is that the Thunderhawk will often go off on a random safari. I've had instances where it didn't even shoot before expiring because the AI on it is totally crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Namarus View Post
    The biggest problem with the new 2 piece tier is that the Thunderhawk will often go off on a random safari. I've had instances where it didn't even shoot before expiring because the AI on it is totally crap.
    Well that's blizzard pet AI for you. I hope they lean away from adding more and more pet type abilities in this unfriendly pet game.

4pc is ONLY 2% od our dps? Is this confirmed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slot View Post
    Well that's blizzard pet AI for you. I hope they lean away from adding more and more pet type abilities in this unfriendly pet game.
    or hope that pets use the same ai that use mobs/bosses,cause i had never seen a boss stuck over a platform or that spawns at 10% life,if they would put a bit of effort to birng pet ai at same level than any other mobs,would be fine (pve)

It's funny to see some top end hunters using last tier 2pc and this tier 2pc. Well more (they must know something the rest of us don't) moment.

They must not have the t15 4 piece available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    They must not have the t15 4 piece available.
    Kennyloggins is using the 2pc 2pc.

Quote Originally Posted by dzidek View Post
    4pc is ONLY 2% od our dps? Is this confirmed?
    Did only 3.3% of my overall damage with a mastery build on our H Durumu kill this week.

Then I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Slot View Post
    Kennyloggins is using the 2pc 2pc.
    Looks like his only other options outside of that is using the 4pc normal. Must value +5% damage on ES/15% on KC over the proc/stat upgrades.

Just a reminder, both our set bonuses works on RPPM right? I know that 2pc does, but does 4pc too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganbai View Post
    Just a reminder, both our set bonuses works on RPPM right? I know that 2pc does, but does 4pc too?
    Yes

The 2 pc t14 is just insanely good for BM.

Deleted
    3.3% of the overall dps is good...
    That's almost 4k dps out of 120k total dps...