Thread: LFR Durumu

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hotfixed.

/10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholycrushe View Post
    I think Durumu may give Garalon a run for his money on the number of LFR nerfs.
    it´s overtuned

10+ Year Old Account
    Did it in LFR with only 4 stacks, not hard at all honestly, just explain it once or twice and the not terribles live through and kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    On 6 stacks. People who have done Normal are confusing people who only do LFR and explaining it wrong.

That, and people miss yellow which = wipe

That, paired with derps (for some reason, after 5 wipes, people still don't understand 'if you have blue, run to blue marker')
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    "Work for epics? Can't do it."

At what point do you just log on and get items mailed to you?
    Oh, I'll work for them, hon.

But LFR simply doesn't have the cooperation or coordination to keep the game a fun experience while working for a reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post

But LFR simply doesn't have the cooperation or coordination to keep the game a fun experience while working for a reward.
    The people who complain about the game being dumbed down and the ease of LFR are usually the same people who start calling everyone retards after the first wipe.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    The people who complain about the game being dumbed down and the ease of LFR are usually the same people who start calling everyone retards after the first wipe.
    And yet, 6 wipes later, we still can't get people to run to a colored marker. I don't know what's so hard to understand "Run to this giant colored beam of light"
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

"Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

got vote kicked for not moving the blue beam on our second pull. fml for thinking it worked like reg and blue=wipe

I wish that the distinction between "Don't want to do anything for my epics" and "With 25 random people you can't rely on good coordination" would finally stick TBH

I don't mind working for my (chance at) gear, and i consider myself a reasonably good player (I at least try to know what i'm doing), but i don't do LFR alone, i'm doing it with 24 other people i know nothing about, and it's no fun to get stuck in wipe-city because other people fail in a most epic manner, there should be some difficulty to LFR of course, but it shouldn't be utterly impossible if you don't get the "best. group. EVER! (tm)"

Blizzard always has lofty expectations for LFR players.

Deleted
    Cant wait to try this tomorrow lol.

I knew this boss was going to be the new Garalon in ToT LFR :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I serious just got asked to 'describe what blue is' by someone. Not "What do I do with the blue beam"... they didn't understand the difference between "red" and "blue"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilar View Post
    We can't live through eye sores...we're up at 5 stacks of determination atm.
    Hint, the Eye Sore is a bad thing. What basically happens is you move to the only part of the room not covered by purple eventually, and the side closest to the beam has the eye sore spawning there first, and then on the further side. The way you're supposed to do the fight (even those that do normal still do that wrong at times) is that you stand in the far half of the open area, and move to the closer half as soon as it had eye sore spawning. Then as soon as the further half has its eye sore visible, you're free to go to the furthest-you-can-get again, just following the open path of no-eye-sore-ness.

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 10:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vesleash View Post
    got vote kicked for not moving the blue beam on our second pull. fml for thinking it worked like reg and blue=wipe
    Haha, I feel sorry for you, I would have done the exact same if I didn't know =3

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 10:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thehordemage View Post
    I'm quite happy with the new LFR difficulties. Sure it's all boring and simple and stuff, but man, if nobody flies on Ji-kun, that shit gets difficult, and a DPS can't solo platforms without a healer's help. Tortos can still wipe the raid if shit doesn't die fast enough or if tanks suck at picking up bats. Horridon screws you up if nobody switches to kill adds. If 2-3 drag lightning into fissures, your healers are going to feel it. If you don't pay attention on troll council, you could just like that drop too.

I'm rather happy with this, at least dungeons are now officially easier than raids, something that was not the case with T13, and arguably in T14 on several parts of LFR (hi dog council).
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    Ugh... I mentioned in the other thread hoping that the yellow beam remained on a target if it was true that you had to kill a fog of each color. Great. LFR is looking worse and worse by the hour...

Just imagine someone putting the yellow beam right next to the yellow fog, only to have it begin rotating in the opposite direction. You'd have to wait a full fucking 360 degrees. How on earth did that make it out of the PTR!?
    There is NO YELLOW fog on LFR and normal, Yellow is heroic only.

Quote Originally Posted by thehordemage View Post
    You'd figure they'd learn by now that most of the people in LFR just aren't that good at doing things, instead they have to just keep hotfix nerfing things as people complain.

I'll work for them, but I don't want to work for them. Ok.

People are accustomed to it being so easy that you cannot fathom doing anything remotely challenging. Why do the bosses even have mechanics? Serious question. As soon as they do anything that could harm you, it's too tough, and it needs to be nerfed. What is the point? If you can't fail, then where is the excitement or accomplishment? They LITERALLY could just put a boss in a room that just melees, and ticks for 10k raid damage every 5 seconds, and it would be as challenging as the content people are expecting.

Everyone can have fun with their free loot, clearly that's what this generation of players desire.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukem View Post
    There is NO YELLOW fog on LFR and normal, Yellow is heroic only.
    Are you on crack? Haven't done LFR yet, but there is definitely a yellow beam on normal, it slowly rotates around the room on its own.

My LFR team 1 shot him. About 4 people died but we still did it.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓