Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If you're talking about in-game, the old warlock summoning trick where you'd summon them to some isolated rock floating around Hellfire Peninsula or deep enough under water so that they'd drown was downright evil.

If you're talking about in general, look no further than my signature: "The 9 Most Annoying Types of Online Gamers."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethador View Post
    ToC + path of frost = win
    I remember those days, straight after Val'kyr one of the guildies would use Path of Frost. Vent would go nuts while some of the more laid back guys were laughing their asses off.

Ok, so I saw this thread and had to post.

So my friend and I trolled the crap out of the allies on my server in Dalaran that were trying to get the Turkey Lurker cheeve.

He was one of the few troll rogues on our server, and he used to sit at the entrance to the Horde area in Dalaran and just before the allies finished their gun casts he'd vanish or sprint back farther into the Horde area so the casts would cancel.

If I was on, we would stand at the entrance and just before the casts would finish, I would Divine Intervention him, and he'd sit their taunting them immune to the guns. Then, with a few seconds left on the buff, he'd logout and I'd see the chat bubbles pop up all over the place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blingtron in the Elegon fight
    Always works :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Dat god damn "Train Set" in the middle of Orgrimmar.
    This is why I always have a train wrecker with me.

In raid finder I sometimes salv both tanks.

Deleted
    Deck your low level hunter in enchanted heirlooms and farm the WSG graveyard with a pocket healer.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    cast Ancient portal to dalaran in any raids and ask if anyone wanted a portal..... watch how many people fell to their deaths.
    I actually did this after a raid by mistake. Was really tired.

Then I did it to myself by accident a while later. Herp..

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 12:10 PM ----------

Spam duel invites to someone who's clearly not interested. I thought that jazz had gone away back when Naxxramas stopped rotating..

Haven't played this game for a while since it went downhill, but this is what I remember

-Mind Controlling the elites outside AV and 1 shot cleaving anyone around the entrance
    -Kiting elites to major cities
    -Bringing hakkars spreading DoT to major cities
    -Geddon bombing
    -Camping people until they log
    -summoning underwater / off cliffs
    -spreading mushrooms during 1 of the emerald world dragon fights. emeriss? how do i remember that
    -Competing for rare pets against another hunter and killing it if you don't get the initial tag
    -Whispering your friends and using the space bar enough to where you could make it look like another person (usually a GM) is talking to them
    -using any sort of launch spell to knock anyone off of anything in any place
    -people who keep trying to /trade you and bugging trade after telling them that you will open trade with them
    -BAing the raid
    -playing a sl/sl warlock in s2 (i got glad as aff, bitches!)
    -mace spec warriors with stormherald
    -toep ap pom pyro mages
    -ice blocking during saphiron
    -puting trash items on AH for 2000 gold, know that eventually someone will accidentally buy it
    -mounting up before a duel starts (yes you, you monster douche bag)
    -ninjaing items
    -ninjaing raid lock outs
    -spamming thunderfury in trade
    -u51ng l337 5p34k
    -winning a duel out of pure luck and refusing to duel the person again knowing that you will lose
    -using that flute that makes people dance
    -asking for gold

Just off the top of my head. I'm sure there's much more.

Deleted
    Not letting my leap of faith be on cooldown

and when we whipe and have to run back its fun to grip ppl sprinting or using their engineering boots

10+ Year Old Account
    Placing a demonic gateway in the middle of a trashpack was one of the things I loved to do, there was always someone stupid enough to walk into it and to get instantly gibbed by the trashpack. It's a shame they nerfed it

10+ Year Old Account
    Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge Dirge

Yeah. You get the idea.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

We were doing trash before Council in ICC on 25 some of the raid was afk and our main healer just arrived i decided it would be funny to turn him into a bat with the bat wand thing from Halloween, and all you could here in vent was: "Why am I silenced wtf,wtf,wtf!!" tank dead, raid wipe and me just lolling over vent, i later found out that he realised what it was but because back then all the buffs that you used to get as procs were constantly moving the buff he couldn't click it off!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I would also use my Direbrew remote on Razorscale in Ulduar and cackle maniacally when people would scream over vent about being randomly in BRD.
    I did that too. Good times.

As an alliance lowbie priest back in vanilla I used to duel people in Menethil Harbor, only to MC them down into the water. The swing back to shore was rather long

For a lot of people it is enough to be themselves.

Awhile back in wrath there is a quest in icecrown where you could control an abom and have the explode. Well then it would knock anything back, yourself and other players. Basically you get the abom attached to you, hearth to dal and well..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6o3dVuUMBo

Topping dmg in LFR then linking recount in chat raid causes rage I learned that today. The primates go into a rage that cannot be stopped. Today on national discovery channel it has been discovered that the "terriblus lfraidus" is a dangerious specie and should be approached with caution if you wish to try communicate with it.

Casting wisp costume on the tank as hes pulling.

Deleted
    used to have great fun with a group of friends killing every FP and NPC in the first zone in Outland.