Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Cast something instant (like Shadow Word: Death) on fire elementals on stairs before Valiona & Theralion room to aggro it from range before tanks could grab it, move to left or right to change elemental's direction and watch melee taking swimming lessons in lava. Life grip tank while he's in air to avoid wipe.

After 9 pages nobody mentioned it, so...
    Thing you need:
    -be a shaman/a buddy shaman
    -if you are a shaman, take a friend that can fraps everything you'll do
    You can enjoy this 1 week a month.
    Go to DM faire, and place the shaman near the cannon.
    The other person take a sit near the impact point.
    Have you/him cast waterwalking on ppl that are going to be launced. Profit.

And the old "kick <insert name here> for ninjapulling" in lfr.

And one of my favourite: Leap of faith ppl down of things in DS lfr (ship, spine, Ultra gauntlet)

10+ Year Old Account
    A DK popping army of the dead in a melee heavy group, making it impossible to stay behind the target. Annoys me to no end.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

You're lvl 85 and you whisper a Paladin with "heya." He sees your lvl and concludes from that and the manner of your greeting that it's unlikely you're some service seller. He replies with a similar greeting. You ask the Paladin if he would give you some gold to help you buy something off the AH. Paladin asks "how much do you need?" You say "600g but anything to help would be fine." The Paladin finds you, opens trade, and gives you 600g. You don't thank him and you say "great now all i need is 600g more."
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Quote Originally Posted by Elhana View Post
    I fell asleep on my keyboard on Prince Malchezaar when someone went to take a dump and woke up only in half an hour when they did one more try without me... our GM was mocking me occasionally since then till the end of TBC
    Ehm... we actually had a guildie who fell asleep on the keyboard before prince. We dint noticed and ran ran in only to find out he wasn't following us we ended up pulling the boss and died horribly. We started screaming on Ventrillo but he never woke up so we went for a last try without him. I think we actually left him in karazan because we count wake him up tho for good measures it was like 4 am in the morning when we where there XD

Is this it possilbru? you where that person?

15+ Year Old Account
    theres some messed up people in this game, actually a lot of messed up people.

OT, only thing I have done/do is life grip people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zloitima View Post
    MY greatest prank so far was back in DS LFR.
    If someone doesn't know, the third fight takes place in the phased Eye of Eternity with orc shaman boss. I went to the real Eye of Eternity before queueing and then summoned the whole raid to the real Eye of Eternity and pulled Malygos. Ofc I was kicked after that, but to see 24 ppl rage was worth it. Did it only once though.
    I did that every week on every alt .

Also i have ****loads of them:

1. Go in lfr and write this:
    1+1+1+1+1+1x0=?
    90% ansver is 0

2. When on the island ask every 2 min. Is the rare up?
    Is the rare up?
    Is the rare up?
    Is the rare up?
    Is the rare up?
    Rage inc

3. I go too lowbie zone...and i give *new* players a dragon ride into a magma pit or stv waterpoll.

4. PVP and use a knife in a middle of the battle on a friendly player....he rages after WTF why didnt you attack horde. (the 1 from tillers)

5. Making a raid for a boss that doesnt exist in wow. For example:
    LFM Dark Samus need 10 healers 3 tanks and 40 dps FAST!!!!!

6. Kill every enemy faction player that is soloing dinos on the new island. (they make lvl 1 alts all the time)

7. Try too buy something imposible too get in wow.
    For example: WTB Crafty's Pole 50k gold!!! http://www.wowhead.com/item=43651#comments

8. Try too sell some item for Wtf price. For example:
    WTS Elemental Shard 5000 gold. http://www.wowhead.com/item=24507

9. Join the random heroic and die at start using a knife. Then blame the healer. (the knife that kills you instant)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Dat god damn "Train Set" in the middle of Orgrimmar.
    OMG ... ^This. Followed closely by the party grenades when the Shrine is crowded, or in the AH.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenarific View Post
    well dosent work any more but DI the tank
    I miss those days

As a rogue I have nice one:
    Put Trick of the Trade on someone in AV near the boss then attack boss group.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fairly certain these people don't need a guide. They have a lifetime of experience.

Deleted
    Link Recount in low level dungeons.

Train in the middle of raid.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crym View Post
    I'm fairly certain these people don't need a guide. They have a lifetime of experience.
    Not every1 is a master here.
    Every1 was apprentice first.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Back when there were weekly Raid quests we had a guild that slowly became notorious for running PUGS for the weekly raid quests,
    killing all the bosses up to the boss that was needed, then kicking all of the PUGs and replacing them with their own guild members who aparently didn't have the time/couldn't be bothered to do all the earlier bosses up until the one they needed.

ALL of the PUGgers were thus locked to that instance and couldn't complete the quest for the week. Quite bad when you've got an entire guild of asshats.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Topping dmg in LFR then linking recount in chat raid causes rage I learned that today. The primates go into a rage that cannot be stopped. Today on national discovery channel it has been discovered that the "terriblus lfraidus" is a dangerious specie and should be approached with caution if you wish to try communicate with it.
    It's because nobody really cares if you have a bigger number than them.

10+ Year Old Account
    My kill count with Ancient Portal: Dalaran is 151.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    It's because nobody really cares if you have a bigger number than them.
    This is True. In fact normally if people link their DPS I assume they're idiots that obv see DPS as higher priority than tactics. Like DragonSoul, you'd always get someone that ignored all the slimes to get higher DPS, or that cleaves Animated Protectors for no real reason.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Yesterday I was on my 76 hunter sitting in Sholazar, waiting for Loque to show his face after camping a long long time. This 90 Night Elf Hunter was flying around, I thought it was no big deal because I was minding my own and he started messing with me, killing my pet, frost trapping me, so on so forth. Well, Loque pops up and I instinctively throw an arcane shot to tag him and proceed to trap and tame. Well Mr. Night Elf didn't like that, so he one shotted me, and proceeded to *attempt to tame this rare. I say attempt because he forgot to dismiss his pet and mauled it down... it broke my heart watching all my effort put to waste by this douche bag, and to make matters worse he proceeded to camp on my corpse for about 30 minutes.

At this very time, a CRZ Panda dick head proceeded to attempt his trolling on me, saying he got frost bitten for that and talking shit. I Fucking Hate the WoW community so damn much...
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    throwing that dam mr T night elf head thing at everyone.
    There are still people running around with Mohawk Grenades? O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile