Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    set up the train in your raid and hope no one has train wrecker.
    kite slimes all the way back to the entrance of naxx when raid is just getting started(i use eye of killrogg). watch as everyone rages trying to figure out who did it.
    run through as many eggs as possible in onyxias lair before dying.
    typing "did someone say thunderfury?" in trade chat.
    summon a newbie to dalaran give them a ride in your motorcycle proceed to ride to the sewer and out the sewer pipe....then deploy parachute/cast slow fall while they plummet to their death.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Roll rogue, and always sap someone 3 times before you open on them just to drag it out.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    roll an undead rogue. exist.
    Ooh, I'm gonna sap you so hard for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    i know they dont make ammo anymore but back in wrath i used to sometimes buy 10 or 20 stacks of bullets off the ah and put them all up on there as stacks of 1 lmao(bullets stacked up to 1000, so thats 20,000 posts... or 400 pages
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I ganked people and then ganked their mains and would even potentially kill 3v1... Those were the good days though. Making people rage quit.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Xochi View Post
    -It's been mentioned a bunch already, Ancient Portal: Dalaran, especially when the mage pretends it was an accident. After the victim falls to their death: "OMG I'm so sorry, wrong dal port!"
    To be fair, I have done it on accident. Not even the portal. The self-teleport. All of a sudden, 'oh shit, slow fall, slow fall, dammit where is it, ice block.' Then next to the dead paladin down there, I'm extra careful to hit the correct Dalaran teleport...

Deleted
    Have no one said Misdirection + Distracting shot(taunt) just after the tank used his own taunt.
    Just so you can see the boss turn around and head straight for the healer Or the one who won your last epic either will do :P

-Using the atiesh portal to Kara near a summoning stone and asking for assistance with summoning.
    -And ofc the fun with ancient portal Dalaran for both people who ask to pay for a portal to dalaran (they didn't specify which...) and as a portal roulette inside of other portals. Using the portal on top of feasts in LFR can also get the odd clicker every now and then =)

EDIT: Forgot my personal favorite. As a tank in the 2nd half of LFR MSV, inform the group that if they stand on the elegon console during trash they can get the achievement (link achievement) then proceed to knock as many into the hole as possible, my record being 16 in the 2nd week of LFR being available.
    Last edited by Biosmut; 2013-04-11 at 08:10 AM.

Pulling the elite mobs around Oondasta (Or how you spell it) and watch your raid(s) wipe, then drink their tears. Keep doing it for 2 hours because people wont leave as its the last day of the week.
    Did this on Thursday, you have NO idea how many where crying and begging me to stop it, as they had to go to bed. Thats how important an epic is to some people, I actually did it for two hours and as good as no one left. Good times!

Also DI on tanks, haha! "WTF?! I cant move, why cant I move or attack?! WTF is this bug?! OMGOGM"
    Ninjapull then bubble+heart, haha! Loved that one.

As a DK with engi cape - Mass Grip everyone of LM and use my cloak =VERY useful, not so asshat but FUN.

There is alot of stuff to do to piss off people in this game
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Life gripping someone for no reason other than to slow you down. The amount of times in BG's that has happened.

People putting the train in the AH.
    True story, priest in our deathwing kill in cata life-gripped me away from the fourth claw, ended up not getting enough damage by like 100k
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Pulling the elite mobs around Oondasta (Or how you spell it) and watch your raid(s) wipe, then drink their tears. Keep doing it for 2 hours because people wont leave as its the last day of the week.
    Did this on Thursday, you have NO idea how many where crying and begging me to stop it, as they had to go to bed. Thats how important an epic is to some people, I actually did it for two hours and as good as no one left. Good times!
    Surprised you didn't get banned. GMs usually respond pretty quickly to griefing complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Surprised you didn't get banned. GMs usually respond pretty quickly to griefing complaints.
    For real? I could get banned for pulling mobs in a game? x] So stupid, guess I could just go - whaaat? It was an accident, not my fault my aoe is so stronk!
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Kiting Gamon from org to Durotar where people are dueling, Dip him in some of the players "splash" Damage. Once I get about 4-8 players splash damage on him, I Rocket boots away, Lose aggro and watch him Kill people that were dueling. Since they added CRZ, People that's not on my Realm Can't see Gamon, there for cant defend themselves, resulting in their death. Gamon in CRZ doesn't even show up on their combat logs.

Even at 90, Gamon still hits like a truck. Should be interesting when Gamon gets an upgrade in 5.3.
    Last edited by Bloodtista; 2013-04-11 at 08:28 AM.

Waterwalking on people in ToC / Azjol'Nerub
    Aspect of the Daze
    Keeping pet growl on
    Use Fear in an instance on trash to pull more trash
    Ninja pulling to piss off tanks.
    Stonard portals in front of wintergrasp portal in dalaran or EoE portal before Hagara in DS.
    Giving 1 copper to beggars in the city. (yes, I have gotten really nasty responses after doing that)
    Last edited by ttak82; 2013-04-11 at 09:21 AM.

Throwing the knock-you-down snowballs at tanks when they run up to engage a boss.

Slowfall people before they jump platforms in the Al'akir raid.

Deleted
    Throw paper zeppelines at people from the Blingtron bag

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    I've seen even worse than this...

Horde on my server like to stack up all together on the hill before the pull while buffing/feasting/etc. One raid one of the healing priests got told to please move to the other raid so we could split up healers evenly, but he didn't want to. So he left the group and then proceeded to penance pull Oondasta directly onto the fully stacked up set of two raids. We then all proceeded to die from spiritfire beam.

Quote Originally Posted by Lassifer View Post
    Back in Vanilla there use to be a mod that would warn the raid whenever a tank would die. All the tank had to do was flag himself as the tank. Our hunter group all went out and got carbon copies of our pets (and left them low level) and named them after each one of our tanks. During any particular boss fights we would summon those pets and they would promptly die to any amount of AE reporting to the raid that the tank had died.

I don't think anyone ever figured it what we were doing. Was even better when we would have one of our tanks die who wasn't even really tanking at that particular time.
    Wow, how did he manage to chose which pet to summon? You know....with the whole "hunters only had one available pet slot, outside of the stable in vanilla"....

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    Wow, how did he manage to chose which pet to summon? You know....with the whole "hunters only had one available pet slot, outside of the stable in vanilla"....
    Yeah, I dont understand either. You had to get to an inn where you could find a stablemaster to change pets in Classic..

Go to HoF lfr
    run thru 10 windbombs

Or taunt the boss down the stairs and reset