Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Amazing strats. Possibly a new COMP guide in 7.1.5???

What a fucking dead thread. They bring communities in BFA where you can find players easily and this game still dies... fuck me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    What a fucking dead thread. They bring communities in BFA where you can find players easily and this game still dies... fuck me.
    Part of the adventure was getting to the destination and the aspects of the game you encountered on the way, so I'm not surprised.

I was pretty disappointed when there was a call for a new PvP guide and no one stepped up, though. It was a huge sign to me of the downward spiral the forum/game is on.
    "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen."

Quote Originally Posted by CritFromAfar View Post
    Part of the adventure was getting to the destination and the aspects of the game you encountered on the way, so I'm not surprised.

I was pretty disappointed when there was a call for a new PvP guide and no one stepped up, though. It was a huge sign to me of the downward spiral the forum/game is on.
    that guide is pretty good for new players

This looks like a great post, I will go over some of your strategies later on and save them in a document. I have led a team to 1.8cr/2k MMR in Shadowlands, many of which were slightly inexperienced in RBG's. It was a terrible boosted season and extremely difficult to reach anywhere near 2k in anything, I would even not be invited to push groups as 1.8cr and gear capped. But as you said if you want it to be fun, it will indeed be fun! A group of ten players who build a team and relationship making progress is always an achievement in itself.

On another note...WE NEED MORE CONFIDENT TARGET CALLERS! I hate searching for players where the War/DK says they don't want to target call and it is nearly impossible to TC as a Rogue due to non-team related commitments and challenges (my current class), as Spriest it is also difficult due to multi-dotting but still possible providing the team listens.

Always trust your RBG lead and listen to his/her tactics, if they are not working make positive suggestions AFTER the game for potential improvement and highlight negatives that they may have missed in during the game. It never helps having a losing group who turns toxic mid game because of losing a few teams fights, most players will not enjoy their gaming experience this way. Of course, it can be frustrating because you want to win every game but with experience comes patience. There is always the possibility that certain players are playing a spec that they don't enjoy in their RBG role, it could be a gearing issue or even a communication issue.

Thanks again for your post and I look forward to reading over some of your strats.